Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands

Jazerus posted:

this is a very large nerf to the continental european powers if the limit isn't sky-high. probably deserved though

Maybe Austria will finally stop being consistently a top contender in the rankings now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blorange
Jan 31, 2007

A wizard did it

RabidWeasel posted:

One of the beta changes not mentioned yet seems to be the addition of "land trade capacity" which is a certain amount of trade you're allowed to carry out over land without using convoys. Land trade in excess of this amounts requires the use of convoys as does sea trade. Not sure how it's calculated, though.

This is cool, does building railroads increase your capacity?

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
Don't have time to play a game right now, but the interface improvements are really, really good! Almost every one is better integrated/made than the mods I was using, and I got to trim my UI mod list from like, 12-15 to 3-4 (And those will have to update to remove most of their features).

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

How janky is the beta? I was gonna wait until the official release, but if the beta doesn't have any glaring issues then I might just jump in now.

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
There's a list of current known issues. https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/victoria-3-1-2-open-beta-known-issues.1567745/

I don't think any of them are insurmountable, but based on a couple of observation games the economic AI really doesn't seem to be finished adjusting to the changes yet. Which might be because of the private construction bugs listed there.

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib
Unofficial change log from /vic3

quote:

Open Beta 1.2 changelog (unofficial)

##### New mechanics:
Autonomous investment
Strategic Objectives
Government dividends
Customizable notifications
Music player

##### AI:
Council Republics like each other, but everyone else wants to fight them.
AI more inclined to conquer homelands.
Less backing down in specific cultural conflicts involving Russia or China.

#####Warfare:
More than one primary wargoal possible
Commanders will change battle modifiers over time
Generals are chosen for battles according to their talents
Generals will likewise pick the best units for offense/defense.
Attrition from general orders is reduced to a quarter the old value.
High quality troops don't mean enemy can reinforce until combat power is balanced
Random unit factor no longer favors defender
3 commander choices available for recruitment
Unincorporated states cost 50% less infamy
Barracks pm changes are less punishing outside the first pm
First Aid pm uses liquor instead of opium
Conscripted troops now show the correct unit picture, no more line infantry placeholder image for native uprisings.
Occupation war exhaustion no longer linear

#####Trade:
Trade centers buy at regular prices
Trade routes start at half size
Trade centers have a quarter the employees per level
Trade routes have a base cost of 1 trade center level, making low levels relatively less profitable
Trade routes become more competitive over time
Limited Land route capacity

##### Economy:
Economic laws overhaul
GDP calculated differently
New subsistence buildings: Fishing villages and rice paddies
Automation pms added to arms and munitions industry
Arable land rebalance: Generally less, Asia much less, Americas more

#####Politics:
Legitimacy: Unacceptable slows law changes, righteous speeds up less
Political Parties don't become as big
IGs in government are more popular
High taxes make government IGs less popular
More pop influence on popular movements
Minimum wage and welfare institutions start less extreme
Landowners no longer forget they were slavers immediately when ban is successful

#####Other:
*Lots* of GUI improvement and changes
Migration rework
Major Powers can no longer be made puppets/dominions
Base Wealth education access starts lower and grows with techs
New countries in central Asia, some existing ones are no longer decentralized.
Bankruptcy more punishing
High turmoil more punishing
Russia vs. China content
China vs. Heavenly Kingdom content
Fixes for commander keeping busy after expedition
AI can bypass normal expedition mechanics
Native uprisings more likely
Customizable shortcuts

Lots of seemingly good stuff. I hope it makes war a bit more fun and intuitive.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...m_campaign=DD74

looks like a bunch of mods are just getting made official

smh wiz getting justly punished for not embracing the spreadsheets to start with

Agean90 fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Feb 9, 2023

megane
Jun 20, 2008

That's good updates :yum:

Seeing that they're willing to admit when a modder outplayed them and integrate their ideas into vanilla is a very good sign in my book.

WhitemageofDOOM
Sep 13, 2010

... It's magic. I ain't gotta explain shit.

Tomn posted:

Can't it be argued that trade already isn't zero sum? Like leaving the profitability of the trade route aside, trade is a great way to get vital input goods as well as expanding demand for your factories to ensure higher profits and employment, and frequently works out for both buyer and seller for the aforementioned reasons. "How much money the trade route itself makes" is a relatively minor part of that equation.

Leaving profitability of trade route aside.
No, you'd always rather have auturky than trade. (And then people want bonuses for integrated supply chains wooo)

CrypticTriptych posted:

ETA: that said, my econ 101 understanding of this assumes some labor or supply constraint -- that increasing production in one good requires a reduction in the production of others. But for a huge chunk of V3 production is only capital-constrained and there's no such thing as "shifting production" since any factory built will run at full tilt. I don't know what makes trade good or bad under that regime.

V3 production is infact too labor and supply constrained. That's why it's CALLED capitalism, the economy is constrained by capital not traditionalism being constrained by resources and labor. That's why shifting out of traditionalism is so hard try convincing people "No, no, labor and resources don't matter JUST INVESTMENT."
End game you should be facing huge overproduction problems. (line infact goes up too slowly compared to history)

WhitemageofDOOM fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Feb 9, 2023

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

Agean90 posted:

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...m_campaign=DD74

looks like a bunch of mods are just getting made official

smh wiz getting justly punished for not embracing the spreadsheets to start with

the only UI mod feature I relied on that 1.2 is lacking now is the ability to see a building's employment on the state building overview screen.

it's very useful for telling at a glance where your workforce is working and which buildings are understaffed.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

the only UI mod feature I relied on that 1.2 is lacking now is the ability to see a building's employment on the state building overview screen.

it's very useful for telling at a glance where your workforce is working and which buildings are understaffed.
I think you can see that data if you click the little square of 9 smaller squares to change the view of the page on the top right. I like the list view WAY better anyway just for visual appeal but I *think* it also shows more data, too.

Meshakhad
Jun 11, 2007
I'll have to check it out. I'm curious about the new economy laws. I'm also happy about the arable land changes (while glad that my current multiplayer campaign won't be affected).

TwoQuestions
Aug 26, 2011
Man, the mod communities are loving trash, half the Discords are all about how "woke left devs won't let us purge undesirables, and they don't show how ethnonationalist fascists are obviously the best/how degenerate Muslims and Africans are!". Or complaining that Victoria 3 isn't a wargame like Vic2 was, because something is only historically significant if it kills people.

Or have I accidentally joined the wrong Discords, and there's mod teams who don't find Tucker Carlson and Nick Fuentes to be too liberal?

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

WhitemageofDOOM posted:

End game you should be facing huge overproduction problems. (line infact goes up too slowly compared to history)

True. More to do with competing major economies not, well, competing. If I'm estimating it right, one huge factor (which is also a continuation of the trading argument before) is that the international market for basic industrial exports is extremely underdeveloped. Like, a major reason why secondary economies kept as such was that the effort to develop an industrial base was simply too expensive and required way too much effort for the rentier elites in comparison, especially as the century advanced. Suddenly Germany and Italy grab a share of the world market while the United States looms larger and larger as a future juggernaut - it doesn't need to take on the world market because it has way too much internal development to do yet and even so it already sucks the nearby economies into its' gravity well so to speak

In gameplay effects, without the above, history offers much more leeway in favor of the player in ways that the industrial process is just lovely and harmonious in comparison. It seems to me that without the different industrial powerhouses just munching over markets through their advantage in sheer capacity, the player's industry can easily meet and match wages and prices, no matter how far behind they are. In a more historical context, if you are catching up by the 70s, the player should most definitely have full protectionism and interventionism bare minimum in order to have a chance in becoming a highly industrialized country

(on that note: it seems to me as well there's little to none gunboat diplomacy by the part of the AI to open markets and get them to stay open because, well, the AI isn't expanding its industrial production enough to have to find places to offset its surplus)

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

If v2 was a wargame it must surely be the absolute worst one of all time

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

paradox is the company that had to do a stalinist purge of their forums after memes from them ended up being shouted by a mass shooter on live stream

it pretty much a coin toss between the dweebiest fascists and internet poisoned leftists who mean well but forgot how to talk like normal people

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

In my experience highly productive modders tend to be highly opinionated and dissatisfied with some aspect of the game; for better or worse, it's what motivates them to mod. Certainly its whats driven all of the Paradox modding I've done so far. But everything in Vicky 3 either feels like too much effort to mod or I'm generally satisfied with that part of the game.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

In my experience highly productive modders tend to be highly opinionated and dissatisfied with some aspect of the game; for better or worse, it's what motivates them to mod. Certainly its whats driven all of the Paradox modding I've done so far. But everything in Vicky 3 either feels like too much effort to mod or I'm generally satisfied with that part of the game.

one day i will figure out how to mess with dds files and replace all the pop icons with the sprite pop icons

WhitemageofDOOM
Sep 13, 2010

... It's magic. I ain't gotta explain shit.

dead gay comedy forums posted:

In gameplay effects, without the above, history offers much more leeway in favor of the player in ways that the industrial process is just lovely and harmonious in comparison. It seems to me that without the different industrial powerhouses just munching over markets through their advantage in sheer capacity, the player's industry can easily meet and match wages and prices, no matter how far behind they are. In a more historical context, if you are catching up by the 70s, the player should most definitely have full protectionism and interventionism bare minimum in order to have a chance in becoming a highly industrialized country

Nah, Russia and Japan only took like 10 years. The problem is political will(really really hard to convince people that investment > labor and resources, poo poo still a thing people don't buy.), and as you noted the political gravity making it so loving easy to just buy up the massive industrial surplus around you if you aren't industrialized.

That's why you need protectionism, and they want you on free trade.

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

one day i will figure out how to mess with dds files and replace all the pop icons with the sprite pop icons

I miss the pop sprites so much :(
the profession icons are so inferior.

---------

Oh right, i came here for a reason, and that is to whine that the capis aren't using 75% of my construction points and i'm not getting the excess.
Also my aristocrats now only make fine art, not food. I find this loving hilarious.

WhitemageofDOOM fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Feb 10, 2023

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib
After playing with the beta patch for a couple of hours I’m impressed with the optimization. The game really runs a lot faster now, even into the late game.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
I think this patch is a really good one. The only issues not in the known issues list that I've seen are that sometimes battles hide behind the front indicators, and fronts don't get interrupted by seas. (EG: The border between Russia and the Ottomans counts as one front, despite being two narrow bits of land interrupted by the Black Sea)

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

The latter is WAD I think. At least, it's been that way since launch.

I'm doing a Russia campaign now, and my first war against the Ottos was a total mess. The way fronts break apart and merge together is totally absurd, and the war AI seems hopeless at managing the chaos. At any given time, there were a dozen fronts across Anatolia, Arabia, and the Balkans. Complicating matters was that there were two allies on my side coming from different directions, and fronts have a tendency to multiply when allied fronts meet together due to little pockets forming, and fronts aren't shared across borders between allies (not even in occupied territory). The AI would constantly shuffle their troops around front to front, never staying on one for very long. Egypt defended their border with Tripolitania for the first few weeks, then they just sort of left and Tripolitania occupied all the way up to Alexandria before Egypt returned. But then Egypt left a couple weeks later again and Tripolitania was able to occupy most of the country. Meanwhile, I was steamrolling across Anatolia because the Ottos were just ping-ponging between different fronts. My own troops were teleporting between the Balkans and Anatolia constantly because the way fronts were splitting and merging, and it was impossible to tell what was going on. Amidst all the chaos, we somehow won anyway, but man. Warfare is just absolutely broken right now, especially in Turkey.

I feel like, instead of fronts, warfare should be based on theaters. This would simultaneously break apart the mega fronts and simplify managing a front with a dozen little pockets due to how territory was occupied.

A few other minor nitpicks: The build interface should be context-aware. If you're building government administrations, it should tell you the taxation capacity of every state in the list instead of productivity, for instance. Actually, that may be the only building that stands out to me as lacking context in the state list now that they've added infrastructure and qualifications to the list for everything. You should be able to cancel a build order by right clicking on the state while still in the build interface. Maybe there's another shortcut, but I don't know it if so.

Dr. Video Games 0031 fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Feb 10, 2023

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

What are some nations with at least some kind of flavor where you feel that you're actually playing a specific nation with a specific history? Journal entries, special events etc. Seems like among the nations I played until now, only the USA had those... and even then they were quite "out of the way".

I couldn't even finish the normal tutorial/gamestart objectives because invariably I'd get stuck on some silly objective like "make every raw material 25% price" which seems to be literally impossible if you've already developed an economy and/or have an open market where people can just steal import your cheap stuff without asking.

ilitarist
Apr 26, 2016

illiterate and militarist

TorakFade posted:

What are some nations with at least some kind of flavor where you feel that you're actually playing a specific nation with a specific history? Journal entries, special events etc. Seems like among the nations I played until now, only the USA had those... and even then they were quite "out of the way".

All of them, because POPs and resource allocation make countries feel unique.

But if you want a custom, specific text triggering for a country you can't go wrong with Ottoman Empire.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Ottomans have their journal entries to shake up the early game, US currently has the most unique journal entries.

As for countries that have Unique circumstances:

Japan: No trade makes the early game a rush to complete the restoration as fast as you can, a very pure number go up game early on
Lake Victorian countries: same as before, but even more isolated. I'm strongly tempted to do a game as one of the countries that can colonize the surrounding land without malaria penelties thanks to a different primary culture.
Lan Fang: You would be weird but unremarkable if not for starting in the Qing Market. Use daddy china to bully the other powers in Borneo into being annexed by you while building up enough sol to get a steady stream of migrants from China. Settler colonialism with Chinese characteristics in SE Asia with Borneo having literally every resource you need.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

TorakFade posted:

I couldn't even finish the normal tutorial/gamestart objectives because invariably I'd get stuck on some silly objective like "make every raw material 25% price" which seems to be literally impossible if you've already developed an economy and/or have an open market where people can just steal import your cheap stuff without asking.

China has a surprising amount of custom journal content for it. Prussia and Austria have a little bit that guides how the early game is played. Turkey's journal entries basically lay out an early game challenge for you to overcome while also dealing with what's just a poo poo starting position in general. Overall, most countries' custom journal entries stop being relevant around 20 - 30 years in. It seems that Paradox's vision for this game is more on the sandbox side of things than having an overly scripted experience. Turkey has those journal entries that shape the early game, but there's no entry for the crimean war, for instance. Nor will the game guide you into conflict with Spain as the USA, and so on. The journal entries are a nice way to do missions and add some interesting historical flavor so I hope they do more of them, but I doubt they'll ever be the focus of the game.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

ilitarist posted:

Yeah, that's one of the main points of the series, that you have an unique scenario in gameplay terms because of the economic/demographic systems in place. Things like "ugh I don't have sulphur" and then suddenly (like as seen in reddit) people start to get colonialism?

Although there isn't much unique flavor involved, the basis here is pretty drat strong because, for example, getting slavery/serfdom abolished when industrializing with the countries I have played so far have been protracted battles that I had to take defeat, and even though that dynamic didn't have unique flavor for the country, it felt a compelling narrative on its own.

Because of those systems though, some places definitely need their own peculiarities of gameplay for maximum effect imho. If there is going to be specific country work done through dlcs and such, China and the United States are the most to benefit with the game as it is rn

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

ilitarist posted:

But if you want a custom, specific text triggering for a country you can't go wrong with Ottoman Empire.

See, this is exactly what I'm not feeling and I think the biggest failing of the game for me: once you come to terms with your starting situation (which yes is indeed very different from nation to nation) and start actually playing the game by industrializing so you have money and going more and more liberal so people don't hate you and your economy can actually grow, it gets pretty hard (to me) to grok how pop makeup affects your country; I've played USA, Persia, Kingdom of Two Sicilies, Canada, Sweden, Belgium - in all these cases I barely even looked at the pop screen simply because I just had to make more stuff (or import more if I could not make it) to solve every problem with them by way of rising SoL, mmmmaybe had to get out of migration controls and racial segregation but that's something you want to do in every game anyway eventually (another thing I believe could be much improved - of course we do know that multiculturalism and free trade are "better" for a myriad of reasons both ethical and practical, but if in game you just beeline for them without thought and getting a straight upgrade out of it no matter what, it sounds a bit silly).

For instance, going KoTS -> Italy should've been a perilous path with decisions, modifiers, journal entries, flavor, potential rebellions or disorders, plotting, alternate endings - but in actual gameplay it was just "make number go up a lot more than other italian minors, they'll all want to back you as unifier, press butan to make Italy" (I think I also got Garibaldi as a politician via event? Then he died less than 2 years later, the only politician who apparently didn't live well into his 90s... well gee that's surely useful and game-changing) which while surely fine... well I can say I honestly expected a bit more from a PDX grand strategy game. The mechanics are not what I'm complaining about btw, God knows EU4 has enough "push butan to form X" to last you a lifetime, but there we have also years and years of piled up flavor and mechanics, even too much. I just hope they spend a bit of time fleshing out countries, giving players some guidance and support specific avenues, historical or ahistorical - I admit I'm one of the weirdo sickos that like the mission trees in EU4.

China has a surprising amount of custom journal content for it. Prussia and Austria have a little bit that guides how the early game is played. Turkey's journal entries basically lay out an early game challenge for you to overcome while also dealing with what's just a poo poo starting position in general. Overall, most countries' custom journal entries stop being relevant around 20 - 30 years in. It seems that Paradox's vision for this game is more on the sandbox side of things than having an overly scripted experience. Turkey has those journal entries that shape the early game, but there's no entry for the crimean war, for instance. Nor will the game guide you into conflict with Spain as the USA, and so on. The journal entries are a nice way to do missions and add some interesting historical flavor so I hope they do more of them, but I doubt they'll ever be the focus of the game.

Thanks, yeah it really seems they focused A LOT on the early game, what with the construction points situation we had until 1.2 and the horrifying performance issues in mid-late game. Probably time constraints? I hope they get the patches and DLC flowing regularly and soon :)

I don't necessarily want a railroaded game, but one of the reasons I like PDX games is that I can also learn something about history (or "potential alternate history" let's say) while playing and those small game-shaping things help a lot with that, but as soon as they dry up it seems as if the game loop becomes just "build another $production_building in $province_with_peasants" forever once you more or less passed the laws you wanted, which could happen quite early on if you start as a non-completely-backwards place.

The game is fun and I'm already like 100 hours in so I have no regrets... but I'd like it to be even better! :D

TorakFade fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Feb 10, 2023

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

I really don't think every country feels unique outside of the scripted flavor stuff. There are some countries where you may have to engage in different styles of gameplay to evolve your economy (colonialism, conquest, baiting immigration, etc), but those different styles are fairly limited in number. And after starting probably a dozen campaigns by now, I can tell you that a lot of countries end up feeling pretty similar. And your pops are mostly invisible non-factors on an individual level. Any effects they have are abstracted out into other systems such as IGs, so the pops themselves rarely make their presence known. I rarely if ever feel as though the events happening within my country are happening as a result of any actions my pops are taking. It's all the interest groups, mostly.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the game is desperately thirsty for more country/region unique events, journal entries, and formable countries. You see some of it, like how caudilloismo in Mexico really changes how you interact with the military compared to other countries, but on the whole theres just enough to show how big the holes for them in the game are

I suspect a series of regional content packs ala ck3's will be the game bread and butter dlc

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

I really don't think every country feels unique outside of the scripted flavor stuff. There are some countries where you may have to engage in different styles of gameplay to evolve your economy (colonialism, conquest, baiting immigration, etc), but those different styles are fairly limited in number. And after starting probably a dozen campaigns by now, I can tell you that a lot of countries end up feeling pretty similar. And your pops are mostly invisible non-factors on an individual level. Any effects they have are abstracted out into other systems such as IGs, so the pops themselves rarely make their presence known. I rarely if ever feel as though the events happening within my country are happening as a result of any actions my pops are taking. It's all the interest groups, mostly.

Thank you for summarizing it much better than me, this is exactly how I feel and tried to convey it in the previous post but this does it better :D

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

I really don't think every country feels unique outside of the scripted flavor stuff

I hear ya. I think since this is pretty much the closest thing right now to "Historical Materialism: The Game", there is a general overaching "process" of the game that, in abstract, is the same for every society in the game. Which is kind of the point of this approach, for better or worse.

I guess that, ideally, the team could have a whole extra group of writers to do a ZA/UM and elaborate a gigantic amount of content for a lot of countries so that the player could benefit from the dynamic system and get that strong narrative feel both ways. The blurbs are cool, such as the ones from the Congo expedition.

Personally, it seems to me that the greatest challenge of Victoria is to deliver a game that can be full of possibilities while also taking into account the entire historical context and circumstances for those possibilities. That's a very, very, very hard thing to do, especially when accounting for emergent situations. Between mechanics and uniqueness (to put it that way), imho it's better to lean on the side of mechanics because its better to have a better game than taking the game out for the sake of complicated peculiarities, I guess

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
I think just having more unique IGs would make a huge difference because it means the primary mechanism through which you can affect change is different on a country by country basis.

It's also a lot more elegant than just throwing events and modifiers on top of the existing game

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Yeah, if I ever have the energy to make a real substantial mod it'd just be tons of unique IGs and maybe some little events to have them change over time / under appropriate circumstances. It was easy enough to do for the Papal States and massively shifts how they play, I think.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I am trying to finish my steps to hedgemon, so I need to get Coal/Iron/Steel 20% below base price. What‘s the best way to do this?
Would you go higher or lower PM?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

look for what country is inevitably getting most of their supply of those goods from trading with your country and cut them off

i once had France try to force a treaty port on me and it halved the cost of steel when the big thousands unit trade routes they had went inactive

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

It's the only word they know, but it's such a big word for a tiny creature

Agean90 posted:

paradox is the company that had to do a stalinist purge of their forums after memes from them ended up being shouted by a mass shooter on live stream

Hold up, what? I'm assuming hoi4 bullshit?

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Green Wing posted:

Hold up, what? I'm assuming hoi4 bullshit?

No, for once it's the CK community (deus vult)

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

VostokProgram posted:

No, for once it's the CK community (deus vult)

wait poo poo, I was thinking "remove kebab"

there was a purge and then like a 50 million page debate thread on the EU4 forum about if it was ok to hate turks as long as they deserved it

why are there 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

wait poo poo, I was thinking "remove kebab"

there was a purge and then like a 50 million page debate thread on the EU4 forum about if it was ok to hate turks as long as they deserved it

why are there 2

I could be wrong about deus vult being what OP referred to, but the phrase is definitely banned on their forums now