Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

honestly ep 3 or whatever with the extended dickfield and ralph bit would be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

pods are for squashing beef!

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Holy poo poo how am I so stupid

My colossal plans aka /r/smalldickproblems

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
S I L E N C E

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

Cael posted:

Was gonna bring up this one too

I've been listening to some old eps now and there's an amazing run ep 91 - premium - EP 92 that's just stav and Nick

It's got the batman villains, making GBS threads in the freezer, and like 5 other all time bits that I've already forgot cause I'm retarded

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Cumtown classico

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
never noticed the expensive chairs in the background of the gun scene during the intro

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Snacksmaniac posted:

https://twitter.com/patrickiber/status/1623434518781898755?s=46&t=M7MjjJMqV3adoffc4sBKoA

It’s gotta be an episode featuring molested cholo
Edit: Nope Garfield LeZanya

it’s the sucking dick in a dress rendition of if I could change the world

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

some congressional aide is gonna be a subreddit poster and just submit the dasha's clothes bit to make adam mad

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
idk anything about matty healy but is this the se guy?

https://www.heyalma.com/why-the-1975s-matty-healy-did-a-nazi-salute-onstage-explained/amp/

if so, dudes rock

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

cum town was a very funny show and im glad we got yo experience six years of laughs :)

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/UsingCigarettes/status/1623867170227617792?t=D_FWu0iSXeki0V_elDXg2g&s=19

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Lmfao wow these people are genuinely distraught and scared of the Adam friedland show

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

really excited to listen now, is it on youtube yet

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Cael posted:

i was gonna say the chapo subreddit -> interstate gay sex pipeline was good too

bonus 85 - the praxis of not loving

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

that band sucks but this is funny so I’m indifferent to them now

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
lmao

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Can't wait to listen to it

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
lmfao the one where she's like "he's dating D*SHA"

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
I just started watching the Ariel pink interview lol this is so good, he looks so uncomfortable

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

lmao

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i was listening to the ep on my way home from the bar and when i got home i had to google him.

wasn't sure if he was famous or not but lollin' at all these dumb bitches

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

now get the eve6 guy

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Whoa, current #thinspo #influencerbrand #funnygenzcomedian StavvyBaby is formerly associated with the Adam Friedland Show, the hottest Center Left Talk Show on the planet?

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

:xd:

https://www.reddit.com/r/the1975/comments/10y8q0m/psa_mattys_on_the_new_tafs/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

lmao why are all of those comments so concerned with the “value” of the conversation?? who loving cares, have fun nerds

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

That's just how men talk when there are no dumb broads around to spoil the fun. Sorry you had to find out this way, ladies.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
'nick mullen has asperger's and is trying to reclaim the word retard '

'oh ok thanks for the context'

haha

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Women not understanding irony is so funny

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Also I'm glad the boys still got it, except this time it's retarded zoomers they are making upset instead of millenials

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

alcatraz gently caress boy posted:

'nick mullen has asperger's and is trying to reclaim the word retard '

'oh ok thanks for the context'

haha

this feels like the scene in independence day after they take the alien shields down and they start beeping out Morse code to the rest of the world with news of the winning tactic

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

i say swears online posted:

now get the eve6 guy

Do NOT get the eve6 guy

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

This ep was the best one theyve done in ages, hope it doesn't result in Matt Healy getting Ariel Pink level cancelled

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Brown Paper Bag posted:

This ep was the best one theyve done in ages, hope it doesn't result in Matt Healy getting Ariel Pink level cancelled

yeah this one ruled.

i had no idea who this guy was but i checked twitter this morning and there's a ton of ladies that are upset right now

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
it's amazing how many people outside of the cum boys extended universe are talking about the adam friedland show right now lol

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Grevling posted:

That's just how men talk when there are no dumb broads around to spoil the fun. Sorry you had to find out this way, ladies.

dudes rock

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
honestly, ladies, im also upset

had no idea who the dude is and now there's this insanely hot, smart and funny musician, really didn't need to know he exists

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Never heard of any of these people before, Ariel Pink sounds like they do makeup tutorials

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Goa Tse-tung posted:

honestly, ladies, im also upset

had no idea who the dude is and now there's this insanely hot, smart and funny musician, really didn't need to know he exists

you think he’s insanely hot? pause

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games
This British guy sucks. Doing a big performative snicker every time Nick makes a racey joke. Well this has further cemented my hate for the British.