Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Shooting Blanks posted:

If it were just text, you could have convinced me that came out of a recipe generator.

Or that it was just the two worst double entendres that someone could think of in under five seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Brought to you by a very industrious dung beetle

A big chunk of childhood memories just came crashing into my head. Thanks? I think?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

haha fucken badass

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

foot fell off

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Those Halloween pizzas rule

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
https://twitter.com/d_feldman/status/1623802751527395329

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Wait, cumin and nutmeg aren't the same thing?

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

This is the Swedish version of the donut burg. Semla is a sweet roll with cardamom, filled with almond paste and whipped cream. It's seasonal, and the season is right now.

Beardcrumb
Sep 24, 2018

An absolute gronk with a face like a chewed mango.

:wtc:

"Instead of making something even remotely close to the recipe above, I elected to soak a tortilla in bean water with cumin."

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

axolotl farmer posted:

This is the Swedish version of the donut burg. Semla is a sweet roll with cardamom, filled with almond paste and whipped cream. It's seasonal, and the season is right now.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
MORTALNORDIC KOMBAT

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

FATALITY

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

I was making yoghurt mixed with fruit and muesli for a quick breakfast a few months ago and went to sprinkle some cinnamon on as usual. To my horror I realised I'd dumped a load of cayenne pepper over it instead. I still ate it because I was in a rush to get out the door and that was my last yoghurt. It made me sad for the next few hours.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Beardcrumb posted:

:wtc:

"Instead of making something even remotely close to the recipe above, I elected to soak a tortilla in bean water with cumin."

"And then go back to the place I got the recipe from and give it a bad rating"

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

rip to a real food bro

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Data Graham posted:

On one hand it smells very fake and made for laughs, on the other I truly believe that there are people so bad at cooking that they expect recipes to work like that.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Helios Grime posted:

On one hand it smells very fake and made for laughs, on the other I truly believe that there are people so bad at cooking that they expect recipes to work like that.

If you can substitute one thing here and there, then you can substitute everything everywhere! That's how I came up with my cake recipe where applesauce replaces sugar, applesauce replaces eggs, and applesauce replaces oil. Also I substitute the flour for oatmeal.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

And because I don't understand causality or one sound coming after another being reflected in spelling I'll take a word that I know is pronounced Brioche and spell it Brochie(sp?????)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

This must be a troll, lmao.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Pass the brochie 'pon the left hand side

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Captain Hygiene posted:

Brought to you by a very industrious dung beetle
Beef Strugglenoff

Data Graham posted:

Overall great recipe

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Helios Grime posted:

Yeah, it did make me laugh but it doesn't have the beautiful simplicity of a casual mention in passing that you conflated soy sauce and pepsi as ingredients.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Captain Hygiene posted:

Yeah, it did make me laugh but it doesn't have the beautiful simplicity of a casual mention in passing that you conflated soy sauce and pepsi as ingredients.

All I wanted was a Pepsi Kikkoman

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

teen witch posted:

I can shoyu

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

teen witch posted:

choose your fighter

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Captain Hygiene posted:

Oh, it's fine. The very 1970s food photography just made me laugh.

Like are the walls of that tureen that thick, or is that a lip hiding an unknown world of noodles?

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

uber_stoat posted:

choose your fighter

welp, that song's stuck in my head for the rest of the day

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Dareon posted:

Like are the walls of that tureen that thick, or is that a lip hiding an unknown world of noodles?

It is a mass of noodles. Noodles are cheap!

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Kikko-BAM!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Desert Bus posted:

It is a mass of noodles. Noodles are cheap!

Plain old boring egg noodles, nothing Spätzle about 'em

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
Tumblr users were asked to make a cake recipe and they came up with... something that mostly qualifies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=falApGAB8Rc

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Brawnfire posted:

Plain old boring egg noodles, nothing Spätzle about 'em
:mad:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Mr.Radar posted:

Tumblr users were asked to make a cake recipe and they came up with... something that mostly qualifies:

She really should have converted the measurements to metric or something. Doing it all by tablespoons is silly.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Because we really must be precise in the 44% vanilla extract cake.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

https://twitter.com/d_feldman/status/1623802751527395329

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Mr.Radar posted:

I'm so anxious about her cats just walking all over her stove like that.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

axolotl farmer posted:

Today I have learned that it is in fact not a regular hamburger in a semla, it's just a semla with a round brownie between the buns.

With all the stuff they've done with semlor here in recent years and all the horrors I've seen in this thread, I was 100% ready to believe they had, in fact, put a regular meat hamburger patty in a semla, and I had also actively chosen not to research it. Not that I would ever try it regardless, but anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse

KennyMan666 posted:

Today I have learned that it is in fact not a regular hamburger in a semla, it's just a semla with a round brownie between the buns.

With all the stuff they've done with semlor here in recent years and all the horrors I've seen in this thread, I was 100% ready to believe they had, in fact, put a regular meat hamburger patty in a semla, and I had also actively chosen not to research it. Not that I would ever try it regardless, but anyway.

As someone who has been enjoying a metric fucktonne of laskiaispulla lately, I would not eat one with brownie in it. That’s just a step too far.

Our local cafe makes one with lemon curd and licorice cream, however, which sounds delicious. :finland: