Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

"Marjorie the Gathering has no brain and does nothing but yell. Also, I have a lot of trouble making a point visually, so it's a good thing I don't have a job that requires me to do that."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
bramhall wants to draw vore

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Ohoho, two panels now. I wonder how they can keep up a breakneck pace like that.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Andy Marlette

Chip Bok

Gary Varvel

Michael Ramirez

Steve Breen

Steve Kelley

:decorum:

Tom Stiglich

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

:effort:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

LMAO these suck loving rear end, dude

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
It always feels weird when Branco has a stopped clock moment.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

idonotlikepeas posted:

Mike Smith

Ed Gamble

:discourse:

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

The Islamic Shock posted:

It always feels weird when Branco has a stopped clock moment.

Not with that atrocious art

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Volodymyr Zelenskiy’s visit to the UK – Ukraine’s president made an address to Westminster in which he praised the support of former PM Boris Johnson"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

EU must quickly consider giving Ukraine jets, says EU parliament head

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN

quote:

BIDEN WILL HAPPILY SHOOT DOWN THIS BALLOON
“The entire US military got defeated by a hot-air balloon.”

— Jack Posobiec on Twitter

Donald Trump was the first president to stand up to the communist Chinese in modern times. Ever since Nixon and Kissinger went to China to kiss Mao’s backside, US presidents have caved to China, because they wanted access to the cheap labor there. China was allowed to steal US corporate secrets, infiltrate universities, and even influence Congress itself by means of bribes and blackmail. Chinese police stations have been set up throughout the country as the communist military expands exponentially. Meanwhile, the US military is ‘woke’ and more concerned with pronouns and sex changes for its soldiers. The Chinese want us weak and our media, Hollywood, politicians, universities, and military are all working to make that happen.

Trump stood up to China and wanted an even economic playing field. Trump set up a program within the Department of Justice to help put an end to China’s ongoing espionage. Joe Biden promptly ended that program, claiming it was ‘racist.’

Our military is already compromised. General Milley committed blatant treason and nothing happened. The Pentagon seems more interested in saving Ukraine than America. We were told we can know nothing about the spy balloon because it was ‘classified’ information. “Classified” and “national security” are words we hear more and more these days, not just from our security agencies, but also from Congress. Those who represent us no longer give us true facts. Apparently our rulers consider us to be rabble and unworthy of getting the real scoop. The media are lapdogs, not watch dogs. They repeat the lies the CIA and ruling establishment want us to hear.

We know Joe’s son Hunter has accepted millions of dollars from Chicom companies. His dad, the ‘Big Guy’ got 10 percent of the deals. Joe and Hunter are owned by communist China. It’s no wonder Joe has refused to shoot down the spy balloon. It’s another example of his traitorous behavior. Instead of protecting America, he is allowing a foreign invasion — not only over our airspace but through wide-open borders. China has defeated America without firing a shot. Joe and the globalists want to use communist China as a template and that means we can expect more traitorous outrages from China Joe.

Our country is compromised. President Xi may as well be in the White House. Biden considers ‘extreme’ MAGA Trump supporters to be the real enemy-—not communist China. That’s right, nationalists who want to make America great again are the arch-enemy in the eyes of Biden and his Chinese handlers.

Trump stood up to China and they couldn’t tolerate that, so we got a stolen election and an illegitimate fraud pretending to be president while doing the bidding of China. We have doormat for president who allows the communists to walk all over us.

quote:

YOUR GUIDE TO ‘JOE SPEAK’ SOTU 2023

If there’s one thing we can expect from Biden’s upcoming State of The Union Address, it is this: He will lie.

He will brag about the bogus unemployment rate. He will claim he has made progress on inflation and the climate change claptrap. He will urge more money be sunk into a losing cause known as Ukraine. He will blame Trump and his ‘extreme MAGA’ supporters for all the ills of the country. He won’t mention his own disasters such as wide open borders, the Covid debacle, and his failure to act when a Chinese spy balloon floated over our country. He certainly won’t mention his son’s financial ties to communist China from which he also benefits.

It’s becoming more difficult to watch Biden as he repeats obvious lies that have been proven to be lies. It’s almost as if he has lying disease and can’t help himself. Clearly he could have never reached his position of power without a stolen election.

Joe is doddering fool of a man and a moral, physical, intellectual, and spiritual disgrace. Time for Joe to step down and enjoy the rest of his days licking ice cream. What should follow his State of the Union speech is his resignation speech.

quote:

BIDEN SOTU SPEECH, JUST HOT AIR
“I’ve hurt you, and I wish to go on hurting you.”— Khan, from ‘Star Trek II, The Wrath of Kahn”

Khan’s statement could have been uttered by Joe Biden. After all, he’s done a lot of hurting and damage thus far during his first term and now he wants to go on hurting the country. His Covid policies were a disaster. Instead of a uniter he became a divider. He crashed the oil industry in order to advance his damaging ‘green energy’ policy. He continues to leave the border wide open to millions of invaders and dangerous drugs such as fentanyl. He did nothing to stop a communist Chinese spy balloon until it was over the Atlantic Ocean.

His reckless spending sparked dangerous inflation. Joe will accept no blame for any of the problems he created and he’ll likely create more as his stolen presidency continues.A lot of people refused to watch Joe’s speech, but I am forced to watch such things because it’s part of my duty as an editorial cartoonist. What stood out for me? Joe’s odd flash of anger when he was yelling about tyrants and President Xi. Non sequitur! He did mention Xi’s balloon indirectly and took credit for shooting it down by saying, “We protected our country from China!”

Sure Joe, after you let it spy on us for eight days.We all know Joe is a dedicated liar who is also suffering from impaired thinking. For some reason I remained calm while watching his blather. I didn’t yell at him once. Maybe it’s due to Biden fatigue. Maybe it’s because I already knew what to expect.

One of our followers in Florida certainly knows what to expect from Joe. He wasn’t about to watch the address, but he summed up Biden’s speech and its results:

1. Can or will the United States ever secure its southern border under a Biden administration now or in the future?
No.

2. Will solar panels, wind turbines, and electric cars adequately replace the need for cheaper fossil fuels under a Biden administration this term or next?

No.

3. Will Joe ever require NATO to pay their share of collective expense, 2% as promised and expected, now or later as Trump sought to do?
No.

4. Will Biden ever significantly lower the national debt now at over $30 trillion? Will he ever put an end to reckless spending?
No.

5. Will Joe Biden ever stop lying, making gaffes, going off-script into unintelligible anger-aced tirades, and continually blaming others for his shortcomings and senile confusion?
No.

6. Will inflation return to pre-Biden pricing?
No.

7. Will Joe demand a stern response to China to stop balloon incursions, violations of our airspace, a monopoly on antibiotics, hacking, theft of intellectual property, the threat associated with Tik Tok, gain of function disease research, trade imbalance and self sufficiency, stopping the purchase of farmland by China to influence our food supply, importing of subpar and dangerous products like the drywall, contaminated dog food, lead paint in toys, and flooding our country with fentanyl?
No.

8. Will Joe stop transporting illegal aliens all over the country in the dead of night using airlines and U.S. based and funded aircraft?
No.

9. Will Joe ever stop spending American taxpayer dollars on Ukraine unless forced to? Is he pushing for settlement?
No.

10. Will Covid ever really be over? Will variants ever stop promoting government control and mandates?
No.

11. Will Joe ever stop commenting on things like Border Patrol horsemen whipping black asylum seekers before he knows the facts? Will he ever issue an apology?
No.

12. Will Joe change? Can he change? Will his obvious senility and cognitive impairment improve in time for a second term?
No.

Our friend in Florida is correct. Joe is not going to change. Especially at his age. If the election is rigged and he’s once again reelected, Joe will continue to do what he does best: Hurt America.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

UK cartoons are asking if that is supposed to be an rear end or balls.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Skios posted:

Steve Kelley

:decorum:

I mean, yeah, A Good Cartoon

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

where, uh,

where is the cable for the spy eye coming from :ohdear:

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Easiest AGC ever?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Defence Minister (Richard Marles) insists AUKUS will enhance Australia's sovereignty, not dependence on US.

Rowe:

Liberal Alan Tudge quits politics, Josh Frydenberg rules out comeback (ABC).

Knight:

Tudge resigns a week after facing the royal commission into Robodebt.

Katauskas:

On the Labor government rushing through the reauthorisation of offshore detention on Nauru.

Wilcox:

Spooner:

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

China Daily

Abusing power by Cai Meng (I think)

Le Monde

by Landschulz from Germany
"Hahaha! You're driving an SUV? You got to get with the times buddy!"

Charlie Hebdo

Fatalistic Putin
"Only the CGT can make us fold."

Copy paste

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Skios posted:

Andy Marlette

Sorry kid, but those hips don't lie.

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

If Joe Biden isn't speaking unintelligible gibberish, why do I keep insisting he is?

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
I shot the invisible swordsman.

Twelve by Pies posted:

If Joe Biden isn't speaking unintelligible gibberish, why do I keep insisting he is?

I mean you're kinda burying the lede with Stiglich here.

"If Joe Biden isn't a perfidious Jew, why do I keep drawing him as a hunched, hook-nosed, anti-Semitic caricature?"

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Jeff Stahler

Matt Davies

Pedro X. Molina

Ann Telnaes

"President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is criticized for his government’s response to the earthquakes in Turkey."

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

Kirk Walters

Jimmy Margulies

Ed Gamble

David M. Hitch

Drew Sheneman

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

idonotlikepeas posted:

Pedro X. Molina

lol nice :shucks: caricature

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Well that classic car submarine looks like it was fun to draw.

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.
Does Hitch draw literally anything that isn't "a crowd of poorly caricatured elongated faces"???

Like it could all the same cartoon with the speech bubbles swapped out.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC3W1BiUjp0

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
I shot the invisible swordsman.

Thoughtless posted:

Does Hitch draw literally anything that isn't "a crowd of poorly caricatured elongated faces"???

Like it could all the same cartoon with the speech bubbles swapped out.

I've been meaning to say, his comics feel like those loving yelling wojak memes from 4chan but with extra art.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

DRAW SOMETHING ELSE! EVEN JUST SOMEONE FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE! ANYTHING I DON'T CARE!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Why is inflation a Frankenstein's monster anyhow

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

I think that last one was straight up for something else and he redid the labels.

They only even vaguely correspond with the things they're labeled as, I bet he totally self-plagiarized that.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

The philtrum on Historic Crime is genuinely horrifying.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Believe What I Do, Not What I Say

Ted Rall posted:

Biden administration officials claim that Russia has dastardly plans to invade Eastern Europe unless it is stopped in Ukraine. If they really believed that, however, they wouldn’t be hesitant to send whatever weapons and troops were required to stop them. That overheated rhetoric is just a pose. Which is why the US has given Ukraine just enough weapons to keep fighting but never to win.

First Dog on the Moon: Recession! Fiscal slump! Depression? What is going on?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

idonotlikepeas posted:

Drew Sheneman

That's an all time lovely label

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Le Monde

by Landschulz from Germany
"Hahaha! You're driving an SUV? You got to get with the times buddy!"

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Andy Marlette

Chip Bok

Gary Varvel

Michael Ramirez

Tom Stiglich

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Someone really needs to tell that guy that biden isn't jewish so he can update his stereotype

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

the sex ghost posted:

Someone really needs to tell that guy that biden isn't jewish so he can update his stereotype

What if he's Jew-ish?

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: Believe What I Do, Not What I Say

I already know Rall is a contrarian moron who'd find a reason to complain no matter what we do ("omg why are we hanging Ukraine out to dry," "omg why are we prolonging this," "omg why are we getting involved"), and I also know that we're not sending troops over because doing so would get us involved in ways that would quickly spiral all to poo poo.

I assume that the stuff we're actually sending is keyed to a level of "enough that it's useful, not so much that we get upgraded from HELPING UKRAINE to ACTIVE PARTICIPANT which would result in aforementioned spiraling"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

This is getting ridiculous