Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

NoiseAnnoys posted:

riff raff's cousin looks rough.

He got knocked out by The Game's bodyguard. Also he made up this persona about being a real drug dealer and his family and friends were like "Nah. He's just a suburban gently caress up.". His poo poo's hilariously bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Escape From Noise posted:

He got knocked out by The Game's bodyguard. Also he made up this persona about being a real drug dealer and his family and friends were like "Nah. He's just a suburban gently caress up.". His poo poo's hilariously bad.

fuckin' lollll

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I just now realized that the author of the Nathfield podcast is “Entertage Pictures

What pictures would those be?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
well there's his garfield movie documentary featuring bill murray among other hollywood celebrities, which i'm sure is well into post-production by now

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Frank Frank posted:

I just now realized that the author of the Nathfield podcast is “Entertage Pictures

What pictures would those be?

Probably the ones where he’s making an o-face, or pointing at the camera threateningly

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/DisneyPrimePlus/status/1612494770735038464?s=20&t=BhTmOhRO5MAeEzwxPbFJJg

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lmao

Also what's John Leguizamo doing creeping in the background, how was he involved in GarfieldEATS

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

Lmao

Also what's John Leguizamo doing creeping in the background, how was he involved in GarfieldEATS

Other than the Nathen bits, the picture is stolen from the movie The Menu that he’s in.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Nathen is now a reply guy for Elon's favorite accounts. Waiting for him to get deeply into Cat Turd 2.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1623786119790751746

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1623788495482376193

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1623428951610720256

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

MassRafTer posted:

Nathen is now a reply guy for Elon's favorite accounts. Waiting for him to get deeply into Cat Turd 2.

"New gen is wiser hopefully"

my dude have you met Gen Z

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm beginning to think Nathfield isn't the best candidate for cleansing this bitch of an earth

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Oh man. Ian Miles Cheong is scraping past the bottom of the barrel.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Wait, why is spicy lasagna a bad thing? That sounds good to me

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Spicy as fu*ck

Fulck?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nathen goin hard on the Khazar conspiracy theories like a true antisemite

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Bad news from the center of the earth

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1623060251762126860?s=20

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

little g god, big D Dajjal

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

He's getting worse right? Or has he been on a downswing before now?

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
loving Ian Miles Cheong

If Nathen starts getting even more racist and bigoted I’m bailing, it won’t be fun anymore

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

LookieLoo posted:

He's getting worse right? Or has he been on a downswing before now?

He's always been a conspiracy freak. He thought COVID was caused by widespread sarin attacks.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

Wait, why is spicy lasagna a bad thing? That sounds good to me

I think by "spicy" he is meaning somehow hosed with. I dunno spat in or something. Am trying to meet him half way on that.

But yeah lasagna's not traditional spicy but yeah bit of chili or something chucked in there reckon would add a nice kick to it. Very possible Nathan is just a really lovely food person, and has no idea some people like spicy food? Like it is a pretty likely answer.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

He's always been a conspiracy freak. He thought COVID was caused by widespread sarin attacks.

Oh lord, someone should help him...

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

dr_rat posted:

Very possible Nathan is just a really lovely food person, and has no idea some people like spicy food?

The guy who made orange pizza sauce for Garfield shaped pizzas and recommended re using used lasagna boxes as tissue holders is a lovely food person?

Big if true.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

dr_rat posted:

I think by "spicy" he is meaning somehow hosed with. I dunno spat in or something. Am trying to meet him half way on that.

But yeah lasagna's not traditional spicy but yeah bit of chili or something chucked in there reckon would add a nice kick to it. Very possible Nathan is just a really lovely food person, and has no idea some people like spicy food? Like it is a pretty likely answer.

my boyfriend once accidentally dumped like half a spice jar of chilli in a lasagna. can report back it was not good.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Nathen is, spiritually, one of the whitest people in existence. Fuckin bell peppers are almost certainly too spicy for him.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

CodfishCartographer posted:

Nathen is, spiritually, one of the whitest people in existence. Fuckin bell peppers are almost certainly too spicy for him.
Isn't he also about boomer age?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Poil posted:

Nathen is forever 27

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

Poil posted:

How dare you say this about the world's youngest Garfield licensee

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

david_a posted:

loving Ian Miles Cheong

If Nathen starts getting even more racist and bigoted I’m bailing, it won’t be fun anymore

Lol how much more insanely racist and bigoted Nathen has to be for y'all to bail out? He's already at another level now.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I think we need to close the thread to inspire Nathen to do something truly crazy that only happens when we threaten to close the thread.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

All you have to do is mention it and he goes off the rails within a couple days

Maybe he's watching... :tinfoil:

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Oh,

Wait that's not supposed to be a euphemism, right? Right? Am I Nathenry poisoned?

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

The bar is on the floor but I'm genuinely surprised he's not a flat earther.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1623731414591066112

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Holy poo poo 16 likes

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Holy poo poo 16 likes

That’s like 4x as many likes as I’ve ever seen on one of his tweets. The hit of dopamine must have been WILD and this is absolutely the start of the “I’ll try to become a right wing influencer”!” turn that was becoming more obviously inevitable.

All because someone said we should close the thread

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Worship deez nuts

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

On an unrelated note, is QAnon Youth Pastor too long for a username?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1624377227977555968

https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1624372703485431812

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Well this is weird and biblical