Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

thats why i got us a CD

yeah and converted it to flac so lets pump up the jam and jam up the pump

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

https://on.soundcloud.com/9oV2Q

this is what the Duckintow Quackers sounds like

lol it does what it says on the tin, so to speak.

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

https://on.soundcloud.com/pPn8p

this is what the Duckintow Quackers sounds like

:love:

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I hope Dodo Dre signs them

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Shifty Nipples

Viginti Septem posted:

I hope Dodo Dre signs them

Heather Papps

hello friend

i need to know which duck does what, with duckintow

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Plant MONSTER.

They swap it up from time to time

Heather Papps

hello friend

:hai:

Shifty Nipples

I wear my sunglasses at night

Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

take the vase that is a giant egg

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Put the clients in the incubator

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

Viginti Septem posted:

Put the clients in the incubator

lol

Shifty Nipples

also lol at just stealin' peoples poo poo

Heather Papps

hello friend

when a bird finds an egg and takes it that is not stealing, unless they eat it

Heather Papps

hello friend

next you're going to tell me i "stole my son from the hospital as an infant." and that "just because you raised him lovingly does not mean you did not steal him."

Ass-penny

Heather Papps posted:

when a bird finds an egg
and they hope on one leg
that's amore

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

i meant the potted plant

Heather Papps

hello friend

Shifty Nipples posted:

i meant the potted plant

i don't know what you're talking about. did find a really big egg with some plants growing out the top tho

Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

i don't know what you're talking about. did find a really big egg with some plants growing out the top tho

gently caress

Plant MONSTER.

I mean, it can still go in the thing. Y'all got me to put an eggroll in that thing and that was never part of any plan.

I don't railroad you like some other horrible GMs

Plant MONSTER.

like Wendell who runs the inferior module, "The Big Egg Manufactorium"

Plant MONSTER.

Kicked me out of the group because I threw a grape at him and I poo poo you not it bruised him. A smushy grape. Huge brown bruise about the size of a sand dollar

Heather Papps

hello friend

Plant MONSTER. posted:

like Wendell who runs the inferior module, "The Big Egg Manufactorium"

tried to play a game with him where my werewolf was a hemophiliac and he freaked out and kicked me out of the group

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I mean, it can still go in the thing. Y'all got me to put an eggroll in that thing and that was never part of any plan.

I don't railroad you like some other horrible GMs

It should go in the thing anyway cause plants like light and whatnot

Ass-penny

yo PM I think you're doing a bang up job and don't feel pressured to add things you don't want to add to the game, I'm enjoying it immensely :)

if our tribe is getting too large, we can gently encourage them to get day jobs or go out and do crime, whatever you think would be more appropriate

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Stoner Sloth

rear end-penny posted:

yo PM I think you're doing a bang up job and don't feel pressured to add things you don't want to add to the game, I'm enjoying it immensely :)

if our tribe is getting too large, we can gently encourage them to get day jobs or go out and do crime, whatever you think would be more appropriate

this, i'm happy to see where this goes in any direction the OP would like or drift and muck around or whatever. enjoy the art, music, etc and it's a fun concept imo

Shifty Nipples

rear end-penny posted:

Stoner Sloth posted:

this, i'm happy to see where this goes in any direction the OP would like or drift and muck around or whatever. enjoy the art, music, etc and it's a fun concept imo

:yeah:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Put the incubator in the incubator

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Viginti Septem posted:

Put the incubator in the incubator

incubator-ception!

Khanstant
i spy the egg dial

Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.