Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Barreft posted:

K. I didn't want to spend the gold. But how much should I? I have 150

At least 25 spaces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

MarcusSA posted:

At least 25 spaces

Kk 30 items now. 150g spent :/

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

MarcusSA posted:

At least 25 spaces

Hey thanks a bunch. looks like its down for a bit, it's 12:33 i gotta pass out. really appreciate it

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

No worries that 150 will be worth it in the end.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Look who's on top babyyyy

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ruggan posted:

Look who's on top babyyyy

lol that didn’t last long but the top spinner has 280+ now wtf

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

I wonder if I could get top by opening these chests

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
And then there were four, now that Even Icier I is done

Actually went back to the Defenses line for now; Jubilee needs another 400+ gold leaf, A Way Back needs 1000 herbs and I now have 6, and Quandary is Quandary. By the time I scrounge up those herbs through regular play, my honey will be somewhat recharged.

Mr_Chicken
Mar 23, 2009

hit my first 99 today, fishing. Exactly a month since I started, so i'll take it. Exploring is really lagging behind but at least i have WC now.

Wandering Orange
Sep 8, 2012

I hit 4x99 today with exploring being the laggard, little over 2 months since I started. A Towering Investment 9 and Wall In the Way 9 are my current grinds.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

And all I'm doing is mainlining mushroom paste until 92 Crafting. At 89 right now, having to bust out a calculator to see if either dumping into Garnet Rings or Sturdy Bows is the play, based on resources on hand.

Or am I doing it wrong and I should be cranking out as many Fancy Guitars instead? I just want a softer grind since 90-92 is gonna be steep.

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

widespread posted:

And all I'm doing is mainlining mushroom paste until 92 Crafting. At 89 right now, having to bust out a calculator to see if either dumping into Garnet Rings or Sturdy Bows is the play, based on resources on hand.

Or am I doing it wrong and I should be cranking out as many Fancy Guitars instead? I just want a softer grind since 90-92 is gonna be steep.

Bows and then Rings will give the best return on your crafting at that stage. Crossbows If you’re voiding Arrowheads and Steel Wire. Guitars sell for a less per resource spent than all of those.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
I'm working on guitars right now as my focused mastery. You pretty naturally get garnet + ring and emerald + ring doing that. It's just constant mushroom growing. All day.

My passive mastery is wooden box. I did treasure chest previously. I throw in ladder during the day once my rope/twine fills back up from nets.

I also only started getting serious about crafting masteries recently since I ran out of AK around tower 75. Now up to 95, hoping to get 100 soon. I'm at 17k guitars made.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Leveling Fishing past 50 is rough, i'd destroy my wrist clicking so nets nets nets

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Barreft posted:

Leveling Fishing past 50 is rough, i'd destroy my wrist clicking so nets nets nets

You basically can't level fishing past a certain point without nets, it'd be like leveling exploring without apple ciders or Arnold Palmers.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Jhet posted:

Bows and then Rings will give the best return on your crafting at that stage. Crossbows If you’re voiding Arrowheads and Steel Wire. Guitars sell for a less per resource spent than all of those.

Crossbows are at max level, sadly.

Also does this mean Bows all the time until out of oak? Because it might get me less XP to craft like... 150 bows vs 250-300 garnet rings.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Admiral Joeslop posted:

You basically can't level fishing past a certain point without nets, it'd be like leveling exploring without apple ciders or Arnold Palmers.

Yeah I can imagine. I have my Sawmill doing 200 boards/100 wood. my inventory is 418, what's the ideal for someone around all 60s? I read the game help say about 1/2 of you inventory for boards

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

widespread posted:

Crossbows are at max level, sadly.

Also does this mean Bows all the time until out of oak? Because it might get me less XP to craft like... 150 bows vs 250-300 garnet rings.

If you only care about the XP and not XP+Silver, the best XP is Guitars. If you care about moving the needle together it's Bows+Rings. You should be able to balance both without voiding, but it depends on how fast you're trying to do it.

Koryk
Jun 5, 2007
I just typo’d and spent 100 billion on increasing my straw production

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Koryk posted:

I just typo’d and spent 100 billion on increasing my straw production

Yow. I bet support might undo that for you.

Wayfaring Stranger
Feb 16, 2011
Someone else said it and I have to concur... I must remember to keep my mouth closed while Cat's Meow/Mealworm spamming. At least if I use both thumbs it looks like I'm texting. Only 400 more catfish until ATI III

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Running through the redbrook adventures spoilers are giving me tunnel vision, or stroking out

1. WWNE
2. WWNNWNNENNES
3. WWNNWSWSSW
4. WWNNWSWWWNN(trout)WSSSWWNNW
5. WWNNWSWWWNNWSSNNE(trout)WSSSE(stonezip)WSSESSWW [stone key]
6. WWNNWSWWWNNWSSNNE(trout)WSSSEENNEEWWSSW(stonezip)WSSESSW(woodzip)N [wood key]
7. NNNENEEWWSWSSSEESEE [toilet paper]
8. NNNENESEEEWWWNWSWSSSSSSWWS (marble to hand) [black marble]
9. NNNENESEENNWNNEE
10. WWNNWSWWWNNESENNW (take one)
11. SSSWWSEWNENNWNNNWSWWWNNW [small key]

lol. at least it's getting me a bunch of OJ

e: Should I spend 90g on getting my inventory +50 from 474?
I already have a Storehouse with Forklift 1 + 2. I think I'm doing poo poo right

Barreft fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Feb 12, 2023

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Drug Free Since: Lunch
It feels real bad to use my scant large nets on the small island for the left heart piece. Each net is like 5M a pop at PC and I’m over here dredging for jewelry instead. </3

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
If you‘re farming 99 I can toss out LNs. I‘ve been sending surplus Lemonade away as well.
If anyone needs meals, I got large stock piles to hand out.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

if i give it another day or so of harvesting peas every 20 seconds i might get enough frozen peas for this quest. this is worse than corn and potato jail

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

I wish there was something that let me fish and sell at the same time. I have the quick sell perk of course but it’s still annoying to tap like 4 times and have to stop to sell.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Tahirovic posted:

If you‘re farming 99 I can toss out LNs. I‘ve been sending surplus Lemonade away as well.
If anyone needs meals, I got large stock piles to hand out.

I could use some food if you're full - duckbar in game. Mastery, silver, and the net booster if you have em. Thank you!

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Greetings Earthling! Do you have any Zoom Boots?
Who needs APs and ciders? I'm drowning in the things and I just got tower 110 so I will have even more I can't use.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

This is my current struggle. And yet the bonus sale item today is a super rare.

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.

H110Hawk posted:

Just sell 190 of each? You shouldn't postpone T100.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Unponderable posted:

Just sell 190 of each? You shouldn't postpone T100.

But butt but, my min-maxing!

(I don't have the silver yet for T100, but some focus on the glacier lake will get me there.)

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

why wouldn’t you just sell a bunch of them during the event with a shrimp a plenty??

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Kaboobi posted:

why wouldn’t you just sell a bunch of them during the event with a shrimp a plenty??

When they are item of the day I'll shrimp-and-sell the whole stack. I have 1 each in the storehouse.

Wandering Orange
Sep 8, 2012

H110Hawk posted:

That does look painful. The 'Switch to Dark Mode' button is at the bottom of the main page.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Finally got my Piece of Heart!

By donating 15k watermelons to the Temple!

Edit: Oh cool all my gold fish somehow became unlocked and got sold when I Sold All Fish so now I have none of them for this step. I just opened 235 bags of them yesterday too.

Admiral Joeslop fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Feb 12, 2023

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Finally got my Piece of Heart!

By donating 15k watermelons to the Temple!

Edit: Oh cool all my gold fish somehow became unlocked and got sold when I Sold All Fish so now I have none of them for this step. I just opened 235 bags of them yesterday too.

Contact Support, they’ll likely roll it back.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

I sent a bunch of friends requests from the spreadsheet if anyone's wondering who the hell farmhausen is

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
OK spent 5 minutes with a sea pincher / shrimp combo and blew 1800 large nets into glacier lake. Hit tower 100 with 3.5bn left or so and am now wildly under provisioned on my orchard. I had been keeping ahead of my cap by a bit but +2500 is a lot.

I assume the smart play here is to spend the next few billion catching up on that? I put in 100ea just now for 225m/tree there. Sawmill is only at 1581/2250 board/wood after blowing 220m/each adding 100 to it.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Also Marcus I went ahead and got my mailbox upgraded. no more 30 limit OJs lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

H110Hawk posted:

OK spent 5 minutes with a sea pincher / shrimp combo and blew 1800 large nets into glacier lake. Hit tower 100 with 3.5bn left or so and am now wildly under provisioned on my orchard. I had been keeping ahead of my cap by a bit but +2500 is a lot.

I assume the smart play here is to spend the next few billion catching up on that? I put in 100ea just now for 225m/tree there. Sawmill is only at 1581/2250 board/wood after blowing 220m/each adding 100 to it.

Yes, pump your orchards to max, make sure you have all the upgrades, tower 110 provides another orchard upgrade.