Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

adam ftw imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

emptyrave posted:

I actually feel a little sympathetic for these stan-brained people who say things like "my heart was racing just listening to him say [something mild like "girls drool boys rule], i heard them say the phrase "the n word pass" and i stgggg i froze in place". I don't have Twitter so I always forget these people exist, but when I think about it... edgy humor HAS mostly disappeared I guess. It's a beast that, in their eyes, was defeated in the late 2010s and got sent to the shadow realm where the Good Guys came out victorious. Now they're reminded that offensive humor still exists (or finding it for the first time) and it's probably genuinely bone-chilling lmao. Like a schizophrenic homeless person casting a demonic spell on an extremely religious passerby. The feeling of true evil.

It's so funny to put myself in their place and experience the trauma of realizing that the Chinese Jew monster wasn't defeated and still walks amongst us. At first I just laughed at how nuts and annoying these zoomer stans are, but their reaction feels so sheltered and innocent that I can't help but feel bad for them finding out dirtbag humor exists.

the rine was so rong at the bank today

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

quote:

At one point in the podcast, Healy mentioned US rapper Ice Spice, whom he claimed he tried to message on Instagram, sparking a conversation about her. The group then appeared to confuse her heritage by referring to her as Hawaiian, Inuit and Chinese, mocking the accents of each.

Haven't seen the episode yet but drat if I can't hear this word for word in my brain already

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Tetramin posted:

Lmao that person is great. “What do you expect him to do, he’s alone in a room with Adam friedland. How could he possibly stand up to him”

the greates trick the devil has ever played was making you not fear him

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
he's friends with woody allen, he could have me killed. i simply had to tape my eyes back for the impression

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Cached Money posted:

islarur

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Cached Money posted:

hohhhhh

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I need a tom meyers reaction

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Finally watching the Simon Rex ep of tafs and it owns I am learning so much

I didn't realize he was behind My Dick

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Cached Money posted:

This makes me giggle like I'm ten years old and someone ripped a particularly rank fart at a sleepover. Every time.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

moist turtleneck posted:

I didn't realize he was behind My Dick

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/jakebrodes/status/1624212622311653378?t=csEQMVQbKvYypD7HiGU7eA&s=19

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/styledape/status/1624194079826345984?s=46&t=0RBvUJRLtXPKyHiGllNG7A

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
https://twitter.com/jchesmore/status/1624222935517986822

is this a sam hyde shooter bit but Cumtown, Alaska?

https://twitter.com/DemMajority/status/1624211398753394689

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Increased scrutiny of cumtown by the hoi polloi leads to Stav getting cancelled, handing Nick the W in the final brain war

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Go dammit i just heard this and I swear she says something else can someone confirm
https://i.imgur.com/bCCB1hP.gifv

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

moist turtleneck posted:

Go dammit i just heard this and I swear she says something else can someone confirm
https://i.imgur.com/bCCB1hP.gifv

Lmao what else could she possibly be saying

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

all I wanna do is show my wife the nick Mullen TikTok comp with him saying dick too big

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Cached Money posted:

Does anyone know what episode this was from? I only knew about it from a Youtube video but I can't seem to find it on Youtube or Google.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Was there any reaction to the actual show episode this week with Ariel Pink or does he just not really have fans

This matt healy really took the air out of the room for anything to come from it. Ariels clout came from fickle trend chasing fans who found a easy way to 86 him because he was always a lovely person publicly and privately. He also double down and didn't do a easy as gently caress grovel circuit which just slammed the door behind him.

Ariel fans (like myself) do exist. I'm not buying his records no mo' and nobody is booking him live but i'm not going to burn my records because he went to see the president. I think this same episode even reference John Maus, who was there and pretty much got out of this unscathed (because he's more obscure).

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Further on in the podcast, the British singer encouraged the hosts to do impressions of Japanese people working in concentration camps, later joining in himself.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I had never heard of him until everyone was mad at him is his music any good?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

holefoods posted:

who cares

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

holefoods posted:

oh, its loving horrible lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

but more accurately

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I’m low key looking for some indie deep cuts to talk about with my friend adam

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

holefoods posted:

dead rear end

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
Ariel pink had some bangers, lol at this song being played at a trump ralley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3LluT6gj5o

I just remembered he was on Andrew Callaghan’s podcast and andrew was an rear end in a top hat to him, I felt bad for him, but now andrew is cancelled as well. Adam was so much nicer to him.

imhotep fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Feb 11, 2023

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

i get no lespect, no lespect at all

doctorthefonz
Nov 17, 2007

Thee billy beesteak, iss too pointy
for mee

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
It’s going to be funny if Cumtown is what ends up cancelling cancel culture

“Yeah, offensive jokes are bad… but also, like, pretty good”

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Still laughing at “Being Ian… with Jordan” *pulls trigger*

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
It should be Me and Ian

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

lol at everything

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

https://twitter.com/DojaCat/status/1622794550145318912?t=2L_6XpBjQ_UuMYjltnagnw&s=19

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

holefoods posted:

when i listen to music with my friend adam we like to put on japanese city pop

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i say swears online posted:

man I thought he was bullied into deleting this one

chelsea clinton quote tweeted this about how calling jews ugly is antisemetic and adam replied to that saying he was jewish and then made a point about hillary or something
that's the one he deleted

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

quote:

Further on in the podcast, the British singer encouraged the hosts to do impressions of Japanese people working in concentration camps, later joining in himself.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

TwoStepBoog posted:

chelsea clinton quote tweeted this about how calling jews ugly is antisemetic and adam replied to that saying he was jewish and then made a point about hillary or something
that's the one he deleted

drat, what a coward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

it did gave us nick stav threatening to assassinate the clinton family* during an ad read, so who can really say if it was good or bad

*sponsored by the Secret Service

TwoStepBoog fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Feb 12, 2023