Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

thats not candy
Mar 10, 2010

Hell Gem

The Demilich posted:

F22 dead center, 5 balloons in the back. I wish I still had photoshop.

im sorry im trying to delete it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

why couldn't the aliens wait to invade until after the new legends of Zelda came out

:argh:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

uuuuhuuuuhhhuhuhuhuhuhu

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

96 luftballoons to go

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

lol the aliens live inside the hole beneath the north pole. hollow earth about to be confirmed

i will volunteer for the refugee office, away with surface oppression forever!

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Justin Tyme posted:

me, a macho meathead fighter pilot who studied exercise science at the air force academy, looking at an oscar meyer football blimp: "what the fuh...."

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I live in Seattle AGHHHH show me the BALLOONS

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Chamale posted:

96 luftballoons to go

lol

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Al! posted:

the f-22 "janitor"

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

What if China sent that balloon to get a closer look at the UAPs? What if they also have no idea of what the UAPs are or/and wanted to know if it's secret American technology? What if this last balloon that was over USA was sent by China precisely to monitor those UAPs over North American airspace? Maybe this is exactly the reason they were actually like "you shouldn't have shot it down"

PawParole has issued a correction as of 00:47 on Feb 12, 2023

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
lol if we just get blapped by a rogue asteroid now

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

PawParole posted:

What if China sent that balloon to get a closer look the UAPs? What if they also have no idea of what the UAPs are or/and wanted to know if it's secret American technology? What if this last balloon that was over USA was sent by China precisely to monitor those UAPs over North American airspace? Maybe this is exactly the reason they were actually like "you shouldn't have shot it down"

yah i was thinking about this earlier it would be funny lol

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Chamale posted:

96 luftballoons to go

take one down pass it around….

95 luftballoons to go

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

JROOTI GET ME OFF THIS GOD drat POOBALL

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Bilirubin posted:

I'm just glad Canada is getting a chance to see the f22 in action before being strong armed into buying a bunch

lmao at the idea that we would even need to strongarm. they know the score

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the boss walked in on the us military and now they have to pretend to care about all the balloons and poo poo that theyve just been ignoring

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
a second balloon has hit the northern country

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Why are they saying "hover" and not float

hovering implies it's stationary whereas floating just means it's not on the ground

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Maybe they let the first one go but got mad about the second and responded and as we speak we are dogfighting aitee over the Pacific Northwest.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

that car could single handedly avert the upcoming war, if the pigeons could carry some loaves of bread as gifts i think humanity can buy our way out of this one

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Al! posted:

the boss walked in on the us military and now they have to pretend to care about all the balloons and poo poo that theyve just been ignoring

literally how Project Blue Book got started

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

fanfic insert posted:

a second balloon has hit the northern country

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

eh I guess in that case it was some high ranking officer but the principle is the same

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

:psyduck:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

"Mr. President, sir... we're not supposed to shoot those ones. No... we can't say why."

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Bilirubin posted:

I'm just glad Canada is getting a chance to see the f22 in action before being strong armed into buying a bunch

the US refused to sell them because no one else in NATO could be trusted with their power

which makes it weird that the US kinda neglected them and now they're falling apart

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Jaques Vallee's new book says that Eric Davis was told the Holloman landing footage was real

by George HW Bush

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oh my god that balloon looks just like me

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

Everyone at the superbowl tomorrow is getting hoovered into the mothership

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

they hover not hoover

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Al! posted:

oh my god that balloon looks just like me

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Marathoning all 19 seasons of Ancient Aliens. Will report back when I figure out what the hell is going on.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

The Saucer Hovers posted:

they hover not hoover

you're the expert. quite suspect if you ask me

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

j edgar hover

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
We just shot down the Get Well Soon balloons aliens sent to us because of the pandemic.

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

The Saucer Hovers posted:

they hover not hoover
hovering hoovers

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
What the gently caress, another bogey in NA airspace? What on earth is happening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the chinese have tricked america into cleaning their room and washing their dishes