Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

Well this is weird and biblical

The Thousands of Eyes of Nathfield are watching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

ngl the more times a crazy person on the internet says everyone else is a pedophile the more nervous I get about their own proclivities

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Does anyone have any insight if nathen’s weird biblical poo poo actually comes from some scripture or is it just loving insane? Like is maluk Al mul or whatever the gently caress actually something or is it some creation?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Does anyone have any insight if nathen’s weird biblical poo poo actually comes from some scripture or is it just loving insane? Like is maluk Al mul or whatever the gently caress actually something or is it some creation?

It's the Koranic equivalent of a schizophrenic street preacher writing a religious screed at a diner. Malik al Mulk is another name for Allah and Dajjal is the Islamic version of the anti-Christ.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Feb 12, 2023

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The lights are growing dim Garfield. I know a life of spicy as fu*k lasagna has led me to this sorry fate, and yet, I blame the landmonsters. Landmonsters made me what I am.

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

Malik Al Mulk is Allah by another name. He's just writing religious fanfic now with himself as half-cat half-human saviour. Earlier he just wrote Garfield stuff with himself slotted in, now it's Quran 2 with himself as Garfield slotted in.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i mean, it worked for the prophet muhammad

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

We?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

We are not entergaged.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I once so divinely intervened in a Walmart bathroom that they had to cordon it off and hire extra protection for its employees and customers.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

He fancies himself the leader of some great social movement

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

It's Islamic mysticism. He's not making it up, but he's certainly going places with it

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

nathen loving sucks and he did not deserve garfield.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Powerful Katrinka posted:

It's Islamic mysticism. He's not making it up, but he's certainly going places with it

It’s mysticism, so he didn’t make it up, somebody else did.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

GolfHole posted:

nathen loving sucks and he did not deserve garfield.

But did Maalik-ul-Mulk deserve Nathfield?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

This bitch of a world deserves Nathen.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Tired: the Second Coming shall be ushered after a fateful battle between the faithful and the infidels in the Levant
Wired: the Second Coming requires a failed fast food mogul to produce Canada's most successful adult cartoon humour podcast

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Feb 12, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Escape From Noise posted:

This bitch of a world deserves Nathen.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Did anyone say “incelgagement” yet

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

EEKA GEEK posted:

Did anyone say “incelgagement” yet

He’s not an incel he’s into Grindr, people just seem to think it’s uncouth to say so itt because he hasn’t come out of the closet, because he’s from Saudi Arabia and his dad is a billionaire or whatever.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Nigmaetcetera posted:

It’s mysticism, so he didn’t make it up, somebody else did.

That's all religion. DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Nigmaetcetera posted:

He’s not an incel he’s into Grindr, people just seem to think it’s uncouth to say so itt because he hasn’t come out of the closet, because he’s from Saudi Arabia and his dad is a billionaire or whatever.

I’m sorry, but Nathen is celibate and has no idea what Grindr is

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

i remain 99.9% convinced he fucks all day every day. he was horny posting for years. then this 'brand' promiscuity is what was cited as the reason for him to lose the garfield contract, since viacom surely doesn't want their cartoon orange cat associated with unbridled sexual freedom, especially when food service is involved

so now, at every opportunity, he loudly proclaims how much he DOESNT gently caress

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
(Nathen fucks)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

he then went on to incept 'eggies' where people can license their product to a centralized market so that ANY authorized reseller (him!!!!) can then distribute

basically he's desperately trying to get the garfield license back

absolutely pathetic

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh geez, eegeez! (Is the slogan he should have used if he weren’t an insane weirdo)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

meanwhile nathen continues to spew hate and vitriol, reckoning that if he cant be horny garfield then neither can anybody else. he invented a deity and now claims to be some sort of messiah, heavily piggybacking right-wing talking points and messaging (indicating he is 100% brainwashed). he cannot be redeemed from this point. it is only a matter of time before nathen destroys himself.

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
How does Nermal fit into the mysticism

GolfHole posted:

horny garfield

Chernobyl baby fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Feb 12, 2023

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm gonna be horny for Garfield to spite him

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I don’t think a fully liberated person would be posting 99% of the stuff he does.

He’s having a tough time adjusting to being free of suppression and having to practice self-repression in its place to control his behaviour. Remember, there’s no point in being true to yourself if the person you truly are is horrible!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Frank Frank posted:

I’m sorry, but Nathen is celibate and knows what Grindr is

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Chernobyl baby posted:

How does Nermal fit into the mysticism

No “n” in mneow, 0/10

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

It's all Christine chandler again, down to the "I am the new messiah " and weird mom stuff

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Slightly less online gang stalking and enabling, though

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

In a Garf themed restaurant
Hurry up with my lasagna tissue box!
I am a god!

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

If you eat your lasagna too fast you'll garf it back up again.

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran

Escape From Noise posted:

In a Garf themed restaurant
Hurry up with my lasagna tissue box!
I am a god!

What a fool you are. I’m a Garf. How can you eat a Garf? What a grand and intoxicating entergagement.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
What is a Garf?
A miserable little pile of lasagna!
But enough Monday.
Have at you!

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
I should have been the one the fill your soul with entergagement!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Agent Escalus posted:

I should have been the one the fill your soul with entergagement!

To late sonic, your time has past.
Your realm is only deviant-art now, and there be nothing there for those not already damned.