Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Pondex posted:

With two hidden pockets for picks inside the hatband, lmao. In case some ruffians accost you and you have to shred your way out of the situation.

It's so you can toss it like a discus and pick the gently caress out of someone. Oddgig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widefault
Mar 16, 2009
It came from Facebook Marketplace and I kind of want it. Only $210 and comes with a COA!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Slothful Bong
Dec 2, 2018

Filling the Void with Chaos
Man, Tom Morello has really changed…

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Pariscaster might give Thread Hero Pat Finnerty's Hey Soul Squier a run for it's money.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Man, that would be nice for a punk band

polynominal-c
Jan 18, 2003

I like how she's sniffing the bridge

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Finally, my love of guitars and fairground art meet at last.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

They really nailed her eyes

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Ok which one up of you got a job at guitar world?

https://twitter.com/guitarworld/status/1624092890065514499?s=61&t=bs1RZspjDcIJ68jMRTN_oA

burdt
Feb 28, 2009

i wanna make it (wit chu)
i'd hate to stop in the middle of a solo to reload

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe
ah, the Assault Rickenbacker-15

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
It looks like the beam rifle guitar based on the weapon from the RX-78 Gundam from the original Mobile Suit Gundam series that's been floating around the internet forever (To the point I assumed it was until looking at them side by side). There was also a heat hawk guitar from the Zaku:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Gun-shaped guitars are possibly the least tasteful thing you could do to a musical instrument. I'm struggling to think of a style of music it would be at all appropriate to perform on one, even ironically.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Peter Tosh?

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

Hondo made a gun guitar back in the day too. They used to be all over ebay I almost bid on one more times than I'd like to admit.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mister Speaker posted:

Gun-shaped guitars are possibly the least tasteful thing you could do to a musical instrument. I'm struggling to think of a style of music it would be at all appropriate to perform on one, even ironically.

Sabaton

widefault
Mar 16, 2009

Thumposaurus posted:

Hondo made a gun guitar back in the day too. They used to be all over ebay I almost bid on one more times than I'd like to admit.

The M-16 or Machine Gun, worth a pretty good amount. Made during the real garbage years of Hondo, though, in the late 80s.

Glen Burton makes one like this one right now.

https://reverb.com/item/11181529-glen-burton-ge47-bk-basswood-body-maple-neck-ak47-machine-gun-6-string-electric-guitar-w-gig-bag

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

I've seen some actual rifles converted to guitars, that seems pretty cool

Actuary X
Jul 20, 2007

Not really the best actuary in the world.
For playing Oi! music

This machine entertains fascists

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Ok, exceptional exception proves the rule.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I saw Alice Cooper at the Sullivan Arena in eighty something.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

Mister Speaker posted:

Narcocorridos is a good fit

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7191708731216956718

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Every once in a while my brain reminds me this exists. I'm sure most of you have seen it but for those who haven't, here's the Geoff Tate EPK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChZ-QSinSF8

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

stratdax posted:

Every once in a while my brain reminds me this exists. I'm sure most of you have seen it but for those who haven't, here's the Geoff Tate EPK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChZ-QSinSF8

There was a Geoff Tate tour poster on my corner last week and I heard several lines from this in my head instantly lmao

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

stratdax posted:

this was my first time seeing this, holy poo poo

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.

Mister Speaker posted:

Warren Zevon tribute band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtyopV_4J6U

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Southern Cassowary posted:

this was my first time seeing this, holy poo poo

Isn't it great? Just a complete lack of self awareness. So many hilarious moments. The "passion for life bordering on the extreme" meaning riding a boomer motorcycle and drinking wine, the name of his own wine being (add echo here:) Insania, the shaking his head and giving the thumbs down to the speed limit sign, but I think the funniest part is the "wait watch this, I love it" *does a little hop*.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

stratdax posted:

Isn't it great? Just a complete lack of self awareness. So many hilarious moments. The "passion for life bordering on the extreme" meaning riding a boomer motorcycle and drinking wine, the name of his own wine being (add echo here:) Insania, the shaking his head and giving the thumbs down to the speed limit sign, but I think the funniest part is the "wait watch this, I love it" *does a little hop*.

I like that a lot of it is self filmed or looks like he just handed his phone to someone random. Haha. He couldn't get anyone else to deal with his bullshit.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

japanese guitar store i follow on reverb just posted a...metalzone watch

if this was an hm2 i'd be tempted

good jovi
Dec 11, 2000

'm pro-dickgirl, and I VOTE!

is THIS a telecaster?

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

good jovi posted:

is THIS a telecaster?

teleblaster
ratatatacaster
guntar

I'll see myself out.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

japanese guitar store i follow on reverb just posted a...metalzone watch

if this was an hm2 i'd be tempted

Link pllllleeeeeeaaaasse

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Snowy posted:

Link pllllleeeeeeaaaasse

https://reverb.com/item/65934957-roland-vintage-boss-mt-2-metal-zone-rare-promotional-wrist-watch-1999

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

Wearing that while I use my Boss mouse

I do not actually own either

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Thanks but now I’m sad that it’s old and there won’t be an hm-2 spin-off after all

field balm
Feb 5, 2012

Snowy posted:

Thanks but now I’m sad that it’s old and there won’t be an hm-2 spin-off after all

however, if you need a convenient way to transport your watch and mouse you're in luck!

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

field balm posted:

however, if you need a convenient way to transport your watch and mouse you're in luck!

knobs are in the wrong spot

adary
Feb 9, 2014

meh

knobs are in the wrong spot

Totally in the wrong spot. They have to be maxed out, not sit at 6 oclock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

adary posted:

Totally in the wrong spot. They have to be maxed out, not sit at 6 oclock.

I know the classic chainsaw sound is all knobs on ten (and all HM-2 merch should have the knobs there unless you're selling to MBV fans or something) but I actually prefer it with the gain at zero into a high-gain amp. The gain knob is kind of an on/off switch and the no gain sound is like an EQ into a more usable gain structure and sounds awesome - you still get the chainsaw nasal snarl but it's way more usable.