Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I mean there is at least a media blackout on Seymour Hersh's reporting on the fact the USA blew up Nordstream. The media are still treating him like every story from the My Lai massacre onwards hasn't been proven correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

sick of Applebees posted:

Well he did say "this is my body, take and eat of it" so I'm pretty sure that's consent right there

I never heard him say that.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
To sprinkle in a little of my own idiocy, it took a couple posts to realize that nobody blew up a Nordstrom. :doh:

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Inceltown posted:

I mean there is at least a media blackout on Seymour Hersh's reporting on the fact the USA blew up Nordstream. The media are still treating him like every story from the My Lai massacre onwards hasn't been proven correct.

drat, I didn't realize we had conclusive proof Bin Laden wasn't responsible for 9/11 and that Sergei Skripal was poisoned by the mafia instead of Putin.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Hersh was also involved in that theory back in 2016 that Seth Rich was assassinated by the government

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

McCracAttack posted:

I never heard him say that.

Matthew 26:26-29

"And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins."

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

sick of Applebees posted:

Matthew 26:26-29

"And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins."

lol Jesus didn't make no website. What are you trying to pull here?

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
I'm just saying, if you're a Christian/Catholic vegan, as grittyreboots friend is, Jesus has explicitly given consent to be eaten so there shouldn't be any debate

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Let it be known I freely give my consent that anyone here is entitled to however much of my corpse they wish.

Please note that I do not consent to murder. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

credburn posted:

Let it be known I freely give my consent that anyone here is entitled to however much of my corpse they wish.

Please note that I do not consent to murder. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I officially claim credburn's hosed up corpse when they die.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I feel like even Jesus might be like "come on, you freaks, I didn't mean that one literally."

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Inceltown posted:

It's not a fact, it's a plausible story whose provided evidence is "trust me, I know a guy"

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Mister Speaker posted:

I feel like even Jesus might be like "come on, you freaks, I didn't mean that one literally."

Yeah but do you want a religion where you eat bread or a religion where you eat the flesh of your god?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Beer is kind of like bread, and i like it more than wine. Can we get two birds stoned at once and just drink beer the entire uh, Mass?

E: "Drink of this, for it is my piss."

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

HopperUK posted:

Yeah but do you want a religion where you eat bread or a religion where you eat the flesh of your god?

Is it a cow god? Or like, absolutely human?

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Mister Speaker posted:

Beer is kind of like bread, and i like it more than wine. Can we get two birds stoned at once and just drink beer the entire uh, Mass?

Communion coors lite?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I could go for a religion where god is a really good loaf of bread and you eat him, and most of the tenets are about making bread.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Mister Speaker posted:

You know it's a good religion when their sacrament gives you a good buzz. First enlightenment is free, after that there better be a $20 in the collection plate each week.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

grittyreboot posted:

I asked my vegan Catholic friend if he takes the Eucharist. He said there's actually debate about it, but he personally just assumes Jesus is cool with it.

What do vegan Catholics give up for lent?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Skwirl posted:

Being vegan?

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Leave posted:

Is it a cow god? Or like, absolutely human?

It's like a minotaur type god

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Panfilo posted:

Being vegan?

no, Lent is supposed to make you feel self-righteous about yourself

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Skwirl posted:

telling everyone theyre vegan :dadjoke:

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit

OwlFancier posted:

I could go for a religion where god is a really good loaf of bread and you eat him, and most of the tenets are about making bread.

Good Russian rye is good so I'm sure there are prozymite churches out there with good bread. Probably old rite though.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

rain dogs posted:

goblin week posted:

no, Lent is supposed to make you feel self-righteous about yourself

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Inceltown posted:

He also claimed Assad didn't gas his own people.

Hersh used to be reliable, he's a lunatic now.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Mister Speaker posted:

Maß

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Hersh was also involved in that theory back in 2016 that Seth Rich was assassinated by the government

And the Syrians poisoned themselves to spite the benevolent father of the nation Assad.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

rain dogs posted:

Don't even joke about that

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

HopperUK posted:

I'd be down to worship a toast deity

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I would sign up for toast temple

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Vib Rib posted:

Why is every single response to Republican tweets about the train crash "@GRETATHUNBERG" and "WHY AREN'T ENVIRONMENTALISTS TALKING ABOUT THIS?"
Like.. what?? What do you expect them to do? Do you think they think this is good? What's even the loving relation here??

I guess they think it’d be better and safer to transport these chemicals with manly trucks or beastly planes?

God, the next GOP president is just gonna outlaw trains across the board, isn’t he?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

BigglesSWE posted:

I guess they think it’d be better and safer to transport these chemicals with manly trucks or beastly planes?

God, the next GOP president is just gonna outlaw trains across the board, isn’t he?

No they'll blame the Democrats (which is completely fair in this particular case, though I doubt Trump would have said "No we need stricter safety regulations") while continuing to let regulations on safety that would have prevented this lapse.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Skwirl posted:

No they'll blame the Democrats (which is completely fair in this particular case, though I doubt Trump would have said "No we need stricter safety regulations") while continuing to let regulations on safety that would have prevented this lapse.

Yeah if only there were some relevant regulations.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Vib Rib posted:

Yeah if only there were some relevant regulations.

drat it sucks that trump is still president and refusing to reinstate those regulations. Also sucks that he rallied congress to make it illegal for rail workers to strike, wow, we should get rid of this guy

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

1stGear posted:

drat it sucks that trump is still president and refusing to reinstate those regulations. Also sucks that he rallied congress to make it illegal for rail workers to strike, wow, we should get rid of this guy
That's a whole other loving sentence.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

You know, Queen Maß would be a pretty good name for a female rapper.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Baron von Eevl posted:

Honestly mock outrage at horny candy did a great job of getting people to ignore that two workers died after falling into some mars chocolate vats like they're spoiled children on a fantastical tour or some poo poo.

Did they die? The things I've read recently just said rescued

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Len posted:

Did they die? The things I've read recently just said rescued

Baron von Eevl posted:

Ok, fine, they survived after falling into some mars chocolate vats like they're spoiled children on a fantastical tour, but probably with some bizarre deformity like being all flattened or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/mikelennial/status/1525507854354067457?s=46&t=-v6L_DoCh5ZFXIcmGewNJg