Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Johnny Truant posted:

Goddamn yeah these boba kits are awesome

I just wish there was an all taro option

100% the taro are the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

Johnny Truant posted:

Goddamn yeah these boba kits are awesome

I just wish there was an all taro option

im on team brown sugar

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

pnumoman posted:

Got a kirkland pile o' shrimp for the big game today, self checkout line looked intimidating but got me in and out quickly. Also grabbed a tub of the sanders dark chocolate coated sea salt caramels, the milk chocolate ones were good but you could say they were a little too sweet, so I'm excited to try the dark chocolate ones and leave them at my friend's place so I don't eat the entire loving tub

Those dark chocolate caramels are awesome.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

WescottF1 posted:

Those dark chocolate caramels are awesome.

They were indeed awesome and everyone loved them. My friend ate one, shot me a dirty look when I said I was leaving it with him, then said he'd be giving them out at work so it won't be a problem.

Everyone wins

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Owlbear Camus posted:

My significant other got talked into getting one of them 2-person soaker tubs through the contractors posted up at the main entrance.

On the plus side it counts towards costco cash back rewards so it's like a 2-grand kickback. Trying to get her to let us spend it on something stupid.

Thats over 1330 hot dogs and drink (w/refill), friend

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Craptacular! posted:

Question for anyone who might know: Does Costco's acceptance of Visa cards only extend to Apple/Google/Samsung/Whatever Pay NFC stuff?

so this made me look it up - does Costco seriously only accept Visa in-store? if that's the case I might seriously have to get their Visa card if I get a membership, my daily use card is a Discover card (made traveling in Canada fun)

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

death cob for cutie posted:

so this made me look it up - does Costco seriously only accept Visa in-store? if that's the case I might seriously have to get their Visa card if I get a membership, my daily use card is a Discover card (made traveling in Canada fun)

yea

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

It's fun here in Canada with credit cards; in store it's Mastercard but online you can use your Visa!

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
My community orchestra bought red carnations from Costco Online to sell at our Valentine's concert yesterday and they weren't great quality (missing a few stems, blossoms never opened all the way) so I complained via live chat today and they gave us a full refund, no questions asked! :cool:

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?
these fuzzy socks i got from costco are disappointing. i bought them a few months ago and the soles are already fraying. i only wear them inside and wash on delicate cycle.

what the gently caress!!!!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You’re right gently caress CostCo

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

durrneez posted:

these fuzzy socks i got from costco are disappointing. i bought them a few months ago and the soles are already fraying. i only wear them inside and wash on delicate cycle.

RETURN EM

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

durrneez posted:

There's socks from non-Costco brands like Darn Tough that let you return them at any time for any reason, with or without receipt, because they're built to be super durable and never wear out. Most reviews love them but I loving hate them because the nylon they weave into the merino wool makes them feel mega slimy to me. Maybe if you're not a sweaty shitsack you'll enjoy them.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Zero VGS posted:

sweaty shitsack

Looks like someone’s angling for a free username change

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
The beef lasagna gives me mad gas. Won't be buying again.

the rat fandom
Apr 28, 2010

bird with big dick posted:

gently caress CostCo

Heresy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SirPablo posted:

whats the problem? :confused:

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

Zero VGS posted:

There's socks from non-Costco brands like Darn Tough that let you return them at any time for any reason, with or without receipt, because they're built to be super durable and never wear out. Most reviews love them but I loving hate them because the nylon they weave into the merino wool makes them feel mega slimy to me. Maybe if you're not a sweaty shitsack you'll enjoy them.

Yeah I've been slowly changing my entire sock drawer to Darn Tough, they're amazing. I run really warm but never have any issues with DT.

I stopped buying socks, underwear, and bras from Costco a while ago because they're never as good as other brands. :smith:

Darn Tough socks, Patagonia underwear, and Panache bras are my ride or die brands.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

SirPablo posted:

The short rib one? I thought it was good, although it could have done with more meat.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I really like Stance brand socks.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
been dailying the adidas socks for years now

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I have a bunch of Weatherproof socks. They're fine. Not great, not terrible, but fine.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Went to Costco today, got some Celsius energy drinks, some dog food and some nice roses for the little lady ;)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I went to Costco ganked all the samples 2x pooped and left without buying anything.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I went to Costco ganked all the samples 2x pooped and left without buying anything.

didnt hit the food court and didnt accrue any cash-back on your Costco Citi Rewards VISA?

mega fail.

whiff whiff whiff.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

Yeah I've been slowly changing my entire sock drawer to Darn Tough, they're amazing. I run really warm but never have any issues with DT.

I stopped buying socks, underwear, and bras from Costco a while ago because they're never as good as other brands. :smith:

Darn Tough socks, Patagonia underwear, and Panache bras are my ride or die brands.

i love DT socks and I got a bunch for my partner (the fox socks are super cute) and this is the second time someone has recommended Panache— is Patagonia underwear really that good? I’ve avoided the brand because around here they’re associated with failing open marriage tech bros lol

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

bird with big dick posted:

You’re right gently caress CostCo

Ban this filthy heretic

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

Most everything I get from Costco hits the best "price/performance" point but I find that their undergarments are like... they are good, better than your standard Hanes or Fruit of the Loom, but they are just good. A solid B. I am also slowly working on switching over to Darn Tough, those socks are awesome and actually have heel padding

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
A solid undergarment for me is the long sleeve undershirts, and second place for the short sleeve undershirts. I also get my athletic socks there and replace often, they usually don't get holes but after being worn and washed for a year they lose a lot of material and get thin. The fresh ones are much thicker and softer.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Those are considered returns, and are welcomed at the Costco.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Knot My President! posted:

i love DT socks and I got a bunch for my partner (the fox socks are super cute) and this is the second time someone has recommended Panache— is Patagonia underwear really that good? I’ve avoided the brand because around here they’re associated with failing open marriage tech bros lol

Patagonia makes my favorite boxer briefs. Comfortable, fit well, and so far haven't had any deterioration or poor construction issues even after years of wear. The new ones even have extra ventilation. Only buy them on sale though.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
There's precisely one hot girl that works at Costco and I just saw her at Planet Fitness, the Judgement Free Zone. Oh man. This is what it's like when worlds collide.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

kntfkr posted:

There's precisely one hot girl that works at Costco and I just saw her at Planet Fitness, the Judgement Free Zone. Oh man. This is what it's like when worlds collide.

Please stop stalking me.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Costco discriminates against people with slightly larger feet so I have never tried their socks.

Darn Tough is great though. I have many pairs of various cuts, and the oldest is 5 years old with no sign of slowing down.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Patagonia makes my favorite boxer briefs. Comfortable, fit well, and so far haven't had any deterioration or poor construction issues even after years of wear. The new ones even have extra ventilation. Only buy them on sale though.

drat I’ll check them out, I wear those CK modals myself but the quality seems dicey now for some reason

I replaced all my socks with black merino darn tough ones years ago, it’s way more convenient than having to match after laundry and they’re great for adding extra comfort to converses and boots and basically everything tbh

I wonder if Costco still has chocolate dipped strawberries in stock today, I need an excuse to go lol

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

kntfkr posted:

If a person doesn't have a Costco membership, it begins to show on the face. And when that person goes to Sam's Club every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who works at Costco cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts about Costco it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

sieve jorbs posted:

Costco discriminates against people with slightly larger feet so I have never tried their socks.

Frankly I don't know how people fit their feet into those things.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Jarred Costco pesto is p good for a throw it together while I'm standing around in my kitchen waiting for something to do meal

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Johnny Truant posted:

Jarred Costco pesto is p good for a throw it together while I'm standing around in my kitchen waiting for something to do meal

Jarred Costco Pesto is my government name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Costco Pestoman