Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Thinking about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYuG1P1HMeY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Pain

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I see that the bracketologists have finally begun to accept that A&M deserves a spot and shouldn't be one of the last four in/out, that's nice. I assume beating one of Tennessee or Bama and not yacking up any bad ones will lock us in but even serviceable losses to those two will probably get us there as long as we beat the bad teams left on the schedule

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

That rules

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
So... after losing 8 straight in the Big XII, Tech has pulled off back-to-back top 10 upsets and is... 3? wins away from being a bubble team?

Road games vs OU and WVU (#10 and #8 in the big XII respectively), an away game at Kansas, and home games against TCU and OSU. Hold at home, win a road game, and put yourself in a good position to make the tournament?

The way the Big XII is this year, I think winning 4 (taking us to 7-11 in conference) gets us into the field.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
mizzou is going to lose by 30 to auburn tonight. this is embarrassing

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/status/1625650122255224833?s=20&t=FvHOtWdJoiQ64t0ocA5EZA
I actually forgot they hadn't done this already.

Mike_V posted:

Auburn is taking a lot of frustration out it seems.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

It's truly impressive to get yourself fired - likely for cause - in less than one season.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mike_V posted:

Cut the lead in half just now!

Er, by half I mean they're only losing by twice the number of points that they have scored.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
This is about to be a sickening loss. Wow.

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery

Freaquency posted:

I am decidedly unconcerned about a Syracuse team that only beat Louisville by a point.
and I oop--

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Well well well, if it isn’t the consequences of my own actions

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I don't think Rutgers is on the bubble now but they are on the bubble of the bubble and if they have a few more shitshows like last night............

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

That was a win and we will never talk about it again

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Warbird posted:

BASKEY BALL SCHOOL MOTHERFUCKERS

JUST LIKE FOOTBALL

*clapclapclapclapclap*

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Never had a doubt don’t look at my post history thanks

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Surprised we pulled it out, good poo poo Vols

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Is Northwestern good or the BigTen is a muddle of mediocrity.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

mcmagic posted:

Is Northwestern good or the BigTen is a muddle of mediocrity.

what does your heart tell you

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
The whole thing is a muddle of mediocrity this year.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Boo Buie has a dislike of the state of Indiana. Hated the film Hoosiers, thinks Leslie Knope is a bitch etc etc.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

ISU righted the ship last night against TCU. Let them back in a few times, but that'll happen.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Please ignore previous reports of “basketball school”. Upon examination it appears to have been an Auburn psyop.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Purdue's handling pressure defense pretty well tonight, but once again can't get open shots to fall. Maryland can't miss and that's a 26-4 run.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

lol purdue. this is a worse loss than us eating poo poo vs nebraska.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

mcmagic posted:

Def. Purdue's worst game of the season but I wouldn't go that far.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Go Terps etc

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

mcmagic posted:

Not really. Home loss to Nebraska (Q3 loss) is worse than a road loss to Maryland (Q1 loss).

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Purdue regressing to the mean here, we're a top 15-20 team that was overachieving, but just lol at the refs these last two games.

Maryland and their pressing defense somehow made it 15+ minutes before getting called for a foul in the first half

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

ColdBlooded posted:

Purdue regressing to the mean here, we're a top 15-20 team that was overachieving, but just lol at the refs these last two games.

Maryland and their pressing defense somehow made it 15+ minutes before getting called for a foul in the first half

Enjoy the L

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

i would simply beat a so-so terps team

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I hope Tennessee gets a 16 seed in the tournament so we can just cake walk to the final 4 because we apparently can’t beat unranked teams for poo poo

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

dub

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Ungratek posted:

That was a win and we will never talk about it again

Evergreen

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Virginia scraping some ugly-rear end wins against the worst teams in the league, if this keeps up the ACC isn't gonna have a top-4 seed period (and probably doesn't deserve one).

edit: didn't notice earlier but sometime this week the ACC slipped below the Mountain West in overall KP league strength, and not even by a little bit.

elentar fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Feb 18, 2023

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Can we play Tennessee every game?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Kansas state and Iowa state currently playing some ugly ball.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Sweeping Tennessee sure feels good, but I've never been so nervous about a 10 point lead most of that second half.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

1 seed. That’s good, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
mizzou has been shooting at an NAIA level the past two games (1/7 at the rim tonight). unacceptable