Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

It's actually 14!

The person in the riddle watched that movie on their laptop while in a taxi to St Ives. Thus they never saw the person with all the buckets and chickens or whatever, as they were being distracted by quality entertainment also in a taxi. Also it wouldn't of mattered if they did anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Wondering how this relates to punch drunk love? I forgot most of the film

That's exactly what it says on the poster.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

dr_rat posted:

It's actually 14!

The person in the riddle watched that movie on their laptop while in a taxi to St Ives. Thus they never saw the person with all the buckets and chickens or whatever, as they were being distracted by quality entertainment also in a taxi. Also it wouldn't of mattered if they did anyway.

It's a trick question. 6 were going to St. Ives, the husbands. All the wives stayed behind to gently caress that one brother with the wild mustache.

7-Girls-1-Husband.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

FreudianSlippers posted:

It's a long running franchise

And not ending soon.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

That's the remake the fans will complain about going woke

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/_ZackGonzo/status/1624952703762976768?s=20&t=DzuTiJIaw60pHslbBIl7aQ

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Batflash

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I stopped checking but isn't the flash actor still wanted by the cops in a few different countries or some such?

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

dr_rat posted:

I stopped checking but isn't the flash actor still wanted by the cops in a few different countries or some such?

I googled and last I saw he was paying a fine for breaking into someone’s house.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
They. As much of as a psychotic rear end in a top hat as they are, they're still non-binary.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

There was almost more Batman in the trailer than Flash lol

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Waffleman_ posted:

There was almost more Batman in the trailer than Flash lol

Well the flash was probably trying to lay low. Duh.

But yeah I wouldn't be surpised if they've actually have been editing the movie behind the scenes to make the flash movie have less flash in it.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Replace the Flash with Gamera

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

dr_rat posted:

Well the flash was probably trying to lay low. Duh.

But yeah I wouldn't be surpised if they've actually have been editing the movie behind the scenes to make the flash movie have less flash in it.

They cut the scene where Flash gives a gun to a child.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Replace the Flash with Gamera

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

dr_rat posted:

Ezra has apparently undergone serious psychiatric treatment which was obviously very much needed (seemed like there was an unmanaged manic episode going on), and has been cooperating with their criminal issues. Supposedly, Warner Brothers is very happy with this movie, and are looking to keep working with Ezra.

Nihonniboku fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Feb 13, 2023

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
They, it’s they. Or their in that case. Even the loving New York Post manages to get it right.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

They, it’s they. Or their in that case. Even the loving New York Post manages to get it right.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Just correct them, a lot of people don’t know Jack about Ezra other than they’re insane

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

dr_rat posted:

God, imagine being their publicist. Non-zero chance that the day starts with a phone call that makes them go "They did what!?" every morning.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Hell yesss

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

davidspackage posted:

They cut the scene where Flash gives a gun to a child.

Detractors are more concerned about giving a child to Gunn.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Detractors are freaks who should be beaten imo

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I dunno if I can beat a tractor, they're quite large

Rochallor
Apr 23, 2010

ふっっっっっっっっっっっっck

I was gonna ask if Affleck was still Batman, and if not, who it was, then I remembered that it was Robert Pattinson and that I had in fact seen the movie he was in, it just made absolutely no lasting impression.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Rochallor posted:

I was gonna ask if Affleck was still Batman, and if not, who it was, then I remembered that it was Robert Pattinson and that I had in fact seen the movie he was in, it just made absolutely no lasting impression.

It was easily the best Batman movie.

But they have confirmed it's not part of the universe with the Flash, The The Batman series and the Joker series will continue as self-contained Elseworlds stories parallel to the mainline DCU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Rochallor posted:

They both are. It appears they're doing the Infinite Earths poo poo like DC Comics did way back in the day.

Looking forward to a future Crisis on Infinite Earths movie somewhere down the track.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Not only does it have both Keaton and Affleck, but apparently also two Ezra Millers.

Odds are one of them gonna be Reverse Flash.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

The MSJ posted:

Odds are one of them gonna be Reverse Flash.

Either that or one of them ends up wearing a cute little silver helmet with wings.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Rochallor posted:

The big pull of the poster is that that's Michael Keaton's batwing above him.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

You can't fool me. That's not the Flash. That's Sark from TRON.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

Nihonniboku posted:

Ezra has apparently undergone serious psychiatric treatment which was obviously very much needed (seemed like there was an unmanaged manic episode going on), and has been cooperating with their criminal issues. Supposedly, Warner Brothers is very happy with this movie, and are looking to keep working with Ezra.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Is this related to the quote somehow?

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
The joke explainer has logged on

spin
noun
the presentation of information in a particular way; a slant, especially a favourable one.

"officials put a positive spin on the report"

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Gripweed posted:

No that was Batman Returns.

Rochallor
Apr 23, 2010

ふっっっっっっっっっっっっck

Gripweed posted:

I would say it was two hours of a very good movie followed by an hour of regretting the series of life choices that led me to the theater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

That's not Powerman