Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial911
Mar 18, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY LORD AND SAVIOR!!!

I hope Branco dies of the most insanely painful cancer possible, jesus christ.

edit: worthless snipe, I dunno how to post pictures or I'd post something happy here, apologies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Sets the tone for the page.

One I don't necessarily disagree with...

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dial911 posted:

That's a horrible thing to wish on innocent cancer.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
So many Talloons.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

I know Tom loves to draw Biden with a big nose for whatever reason, but this is getting ridiculous

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

And never mind the facts that:

A. Scott made it part of his outline of what he wanted the party to accomplish in congress. His written, publicly disseminated outline.
B. There's video of more than one elected, serving chud politician saying that part out loud.

But, sure, Biden's lying about them wanting to kill social security and medicare.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
It's just more baseless Dem hysteria to frighten people into voting for them. They said the same about Republicans supposedly taking away reproductive rights.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on flying objects shot down by US military – A series of mysterious objects have been shot down over an eight-day period in North American airspace"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Vladimir Putin orders Russian troops to advance in ‘most sectors’ in Ukraine war zone - UK defence chiefs

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Skios posted:

Al Goodwyn

I hate that this rear end in a top hat made a genuinely good cartoon about this whole stupid balloon thing.

MrUnderbridge posted:

But, sure, Biden's lying about them wanting to kill social security and medicare.

No no, see, adding pointless red tape to smother it is totally different from killing it outright!

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Labor's major housing policy likely to face changes after opposition from Coalition, Greens (ABC).

Rowe:

The RBA is predicting an inflation rate of 8%.

Golding:

Katauskas:

Thousands of refugees to be granted permanent visas as Labor moves to fulfil election promise (ABC).

Knight:

Wilcox:

Spooner:

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

That's a hella racist characture but also I don't think this guy knows who Mahomes is.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

https://twitter.com/KartoonistKelly/status/1625598752789766144?t=AGJwnErWlHD40PTnTLqqTA&s=19

Time for another Kelly Klassic

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013
I know balloons are too evocative of imagery for cartoonists to resist, but I do feel guilt for our dumb media craze penetrating international politoons

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013

Twelve by Pies posted:

I hate that this rear end in a top hat made a genuinely good cartoon about this whole stupid balloon thing.

It's not particularly complex and almost seems like an accident to have hawkish attitudes destroy the concept of love, but the bar is so low this comic is one of the few with something to actually say of this whole ordeal

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Dial911 posted:

edit: worthless snipe, I dunno how to post pictures or I'd post something happy here, apologies.

Do not wish cancer in Branco, for it will only create more Branco in this world and we can barely take him as he is. Plus knowing his luck, he'll probably survive and take treatment that could have save some children or something.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Haha it's great we can laugh about our terroristic shooting massacres now, isn't it?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

It would be very funny to see a horde of balloons descend upon the Pentagon, attach themselves to it, and quietly fly it away to god knows where.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Clay Bennett

Et tu, Bennett?

Jeff Stahler

Matt Davies

Pedro X. Molina

Ann Telnaes

Lee Judge

Jimmy Margulies

Ed Gamble

David M. Hitch

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

that is a dog turd caricature, but I like how he is accurately represented as somehow reading a blank stack of papers wrong

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

idonotlikepeas posted:

Jimmy Margulies

Goddamn I haven't seen this joke in forever. 23 skiddoo, Jimmy!

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
I generally don't like to give Biden credit, but 50 years seems like a reasonable amount of time to be able to change your mind on an issue.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

idonotlikepeas posted:

Pedro X. Molina

I can’t believe President Xi was behind it this whole time :ohdear:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

"That dumb Biden, shooting down all those balloons!"

Meanwhile, the Mike Lester of one week ago

"That dumb Biden, not shooting down that ballon!"

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
Thus, by a continuous shifting of politoon focus, Biden is at the same time shooting down too many and too few balloons.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Adenoid Dan posted:

I generally don't like to give Biden credit, but 50 years seems like a reasonable amount of time to be able to change your mind on an issue.

Remember, ever changing your mind about something is a sign of weakness and moral decay, for you should have perfectly reasoned yourself into the correct position from the get-go

SubG posted:

Thus, by a continuous shifting of politoon focus, Biden is at the same time shooting down too many and too few balloons.

Unless of course completely reversing your position allows you to attack an enemy, in which case it is clearly morally superior and only an absolute fool would hold the same stand as new facts come to light

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Kellies Nomination: Worst use of a label.

Like seriously, this one does nothing with the visual part of a cartoon, might as well be a text joke.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Biden to Nation: Help Is on the Way at Some Point

Ted Rall posted:

President Biden rolled out the likely theme of his possible reelection campaign during his State of the Union address: “Finish the Job.” The slogan, which he repeated several times, argues that the infrastructure and other legislation he signed a year and a half ago, are only just beginning to impact the everyday lives of the American people, who should be patient because good things are on the way. But if good things are on the way anyway, does it really matter whether Democrats or Republicans are in charge by the time they arrive?

First Dog on the Moon: Banks are making record profits while everyone normal is having a wretched time

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
In which we learn Ted Rall thinks infrastructure is something you can just push a button that makes it appear instantly.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Obama_pulling_levers.jpg but with a badly photoshopped face of Biden on top

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Also there appears to be a stitched-together monstrosity driving the United Logistics truck.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Good news - the cartoonists are slowly recovering from balloon fever. Bad news, they're finally catching on to the ecological disaster from two weeks ago caused by Biden personally derailing the train full of chemicals.

A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Andy Marlette

Chip Bok

Gary Markstein

Gary Varvel

John Deering

Michael Ramirez

Mike Luckovich

Steve Kelley

Tom Stiglich

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Pretty sure Superman has nothing to fear from an F-22.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Ramirez has stopped even trying to make sense, right?

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Kikas posted:

Ramirez has stopped even trying to make sense, right?

I mean, didn't the last 'causes of gun violence' cartoon he did literally feature an Xbox controller jammed into the butt of a pistol as if it were a magazine?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
I mean he's not wrong, gun magazines are full of all of those things and they should be pulled out of print.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

And none of those things would actually cause harm to others without the actual presence of guns. AGC.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Usually he does Pulitzer bait cartoons (cryin lady liberty, mourning uncle sam, deep profundities about evil being evil) whenever there's a mass shooting, but he seems to be drawing them earlier every year and they can't all be bangers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Stultus Maximus posted:

And none of those things would actually cause harm to others without the actual presence of guns. AGC.
Right, "look at all these things that enable the gun" still means it's the gun doing the killing.
Also "culture" could be an indictment of America's obsession with guns but we all know he really means black people.