Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Hey you’re all dressed up. You kids going to the dentist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
just saw "Six Characters in Search of a House" and wow this episode somehow predicts BOTH of Nathan Fielder's shows

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Sí. El Vomito. La Diahhrea. La Nausea.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

A MIRACLE posted:

Sí. El Vomito. La Diahhrea. La Nausea.

just saw this last night lol

her excellent spanish got her that job!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

JAMOOOL posted:

just saw "Six Characters in Search of a House" and wow this episode somehow predicts BOTH of Nathan Fielder's shows

I thought this the last time I saw it too.

Peggy’s real estate boss is voiced by the talented and currently alive Chris Elliot.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

peggy's like, "in the bed where I conceived our son."

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

can't believe the bottom fell out on the Emu Market

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Called it jungle rice. Tasted fine!

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
I want Dewey to challenge the craniometrically challenged in the reboot.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

A MIRACLE posted:

peggy's like, "in the bed where I conceived our son."

The subtext being that Hank wasn't there, Bill was.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Here we go again!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Peggy is so full of herself she believes she made Bobby without Hank at all, he's like Jesus, Only for Buddhism.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Well, Hank does have a narrow urethra, and low sperm count. And holy figures, like Bobby, are known for being birthed from immaculate conception.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Nancy dearest, your smoke ravaged face is making me nauseous. Would you mind putting this Kroger bag over your face so I can make love to you?

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

that episode is funny but dales cruelty makes it almost unwatchable

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Don’t worry

Keep smoking

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Speaking of cruelty I watched the episode where Hank learns he was born in New York. Cotton sets him up as the fall guy in their plot to murder Fidel Castro and then when Hank figures it out Cotton straight up tries to kill him. Goddamn.

The episode has a good ending though. Peggy tries to use her dumb logic to weasel Hank back into being a native Texas but Hank's like good try but nah.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SettingSun posted:

Speaking of cruelty I watched the episode where Hank learns he was born in New York. Cotton sets him up as the fall guy in their plot to murder Fidel Castro and then when Hank figures it out Cotton straight up tries to kill him. Goddamn.

The episode has a good ending though. Peggy tries to use her dumb logic to weasel Hank back into being a native Texas but Hank's like good try but nah.

That line about old blue eyes greasing the rails was so shocking I'm surprised it made it on the air

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

lol yeah the imagery there is just.. whats the opposite of "chef's kiss" lol

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Milo and POTUS posted:

That line about old blue eyes greasing the rails was so shocking I'm surprised it made it on the air

I have to ask what the joke is here because it went over my head too. Sinatra had blue eyes and was a member of the Cosa Nostra? What am I missing.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Another Bill posted:

I have to ask what the joke is here because it went over my head too. Sinatra had blue eyes and was a member of the Cosa Nostra? What am I missing.

He was Italian, Italians are allegedly greasy according to old-timey racism.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

A MIRACLE posted:

that episode is funny but dales cruelty makes it almost unwatchable

:cry: My horrifyingly grotesque wife is leaving me because of my smoking.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

He was Italian, Italians are allegedly greasy according to old-timey racism.

what, no

i mean, yea thats a racist stereotype but he was saying her vagina self lubricated because sinatra was so handsome and thats why hank slid right out

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

A MIRACLE posted:

what, no

i mean, yea thats a racist stereotype but he was saying her vagina self lubricated because sinatra was so handsome and thats why hank slid right out

Oh I wasn't really paying attention, I'm just here for non-sequitur quotes from the show.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

ah heck i believe you hank, i know you dont have sex

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

well that is not exaclty accurate...

Psychotic Puggle
May 21, 2012

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash!
You know how I love the fundamentals!

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
You know most certainly that we did NOT make soup!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Happy Romantic Intent Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znQ4lOZ9XKA

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

mister boomhauer had grown up sex with the ice cream lady and now he's dumped her. you're never going to have ice cream again, bobby

I'm bill dauterive. I'd be honored if I could have some of your hair for my collection.

what are you doing?

I'm flirting!

Wuh? she's a Japanese!

Dad! Shh! They're called Asians now.

A MIRACLE fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Feb 14, 2023

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

Hank's understanding of consent is decades in advance of when this was made.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A MIRACLE posted:

mister boomhauer had grown up sex with the ice cream lady and now he's dumped her. you're never going to have ice cream again, bobby

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

A MIRACLE posted:

I burst out laughing in a dead quiet room because of this post, gently caress

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

I think you've been reading too many of your dad's romance novels.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
I'm watching S13E04, Lost in Myspace and it's a weird little time capsule. It gets some parts of the internet right but it's also impressive how much it gets wrong. It absolutely underestimated what social media marketing would become. Funnily enough Hank posting material about propane on their Myspace was closer to the future than Donna.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hank going into incognito mode for a marathon session of golf course maintenance videos.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Bill: being alone isn't so bad, it leaves a lot of free time... which I fill with sleeping... because being awake is too depressing.

*resumes stuffing his face with wings*

"At least if you're feeling full you're feeling something!"

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I was looking for a clip and found that some account named "King of the Hill Official" (seems legit) has uploaded every episode to dailymotion, but with the edit that every character is now a soft spoken go-rilla person. Favorite new line read so far: Enrique slurring out "A monkey with a hat!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

The Moon Monster posted:

I was looking for a clip and found that some account named "King of the Hill Official" (seems legit) has uploaded every episode to dailymotion, but with the edit that every character is now a soft spoken go-rilla person. Favorite new line read so far: Enrique slurring out "A monkey with a hat!"

Oh my god, they're pitched up AND slowed down. Weird.

I hate it.