Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/MrJoeGooch/status/1625434685550759936?s=20&t=qSUpzYjQeLMxpuO3wuCvPA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0ofp0a-Qwk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Non Compos Mentis posted:

What happens when you give the balls a tug?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Suck my balls!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Suck My balls.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jestery posted:

Suck My balls.
speaking of cursed images

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Ugly Americans was good.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

WE GET IT KFC YOU HAVE 'YOUNG' AND 'HIP' PEOPLE DOING 'IRONIC' CONTENT PLEASE MAKE THE CHICKEN NOT TASTE LIKE rear end I SWEAR EVERY KFC I'VE BEEN IN IS DIRTIER THAN YOUR AVERAGE HARDEES

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

mind the walrus posted:

PLEASE MAKE THE CHICKEN NOT TASTE LIKE rear end
Turn it around.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

pov: you’re a mouse in that floor pisser goons house

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

mind the walrus posted:

WE GET IT KFC YOU HAVE 'YOUNG' AND 'HIP' PEOPLE DOING 'IRONIC' CONTENT PLEASE MAKE THE CHICKEN NOT TASTE LIKE rear end I SWEAR EVERY KFC I'VE BEEN IN IS DIRTIER THAN YOUR AVERAGE HARDEES

They got rid of the potato wedges. They are beyond redemption.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

bossy lady posted:

Oh gently caress I didn't know that. Yeah gently caress 'em they're out. They can make whatever shitfuck video games and hire as many 90s character actors as they want, I ain't buying poo poo from 'em again.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

bossy lady posted:

What the gently caress

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Why would they do that? Like, just why? Do they just hate humanity?

It's KFC so that isn't out of the question.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

This was a center piece from a local KFC. It's so fuckin bad here

Just tiny rear end, dried out garbage. I was so excited to try it when we went to the US last year

Still trash. The mashed potatoes were especially egregious. That big ol' box for that little meal. I'm gonna have to go to literal Japan to get good KFC again aren't I.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Man, I still crave KFC based on memories from when I was a kid, but every one I've been around as an adult has been just the shittiest trashfire of a restaurant. Maybe there's a good one in the US, but I have no idea where it is.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
The combined KFC/Taco Bell places are cool because there are twice as many menu items to throw into the trash

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
In Philippines, -and think this applies to quite a bit of South East Asia- fast food like McDonals and KFC is actually pretty decent as it's often seen as a bit more of an expensive meal so they actually make sure it's about as good as it can be. (Usually try not to go fast food chains while traveling, but was working over there and often co-workers would drag me to them. Think they mostly liked them for the air-con to be honest.)

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

dr_rat posted:

Why would they do that? Like, just why? Do they just hate humanity?

I think the parent company Yum! Brands just hates joy. They also own Taco Bell, who got rid of the XXL Grilled Stuft burrito. The only good thing on the menu.

Please sign the petition to bring it back

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

King Carnivore posted:

They also own Taco Bell, who got rid of the XXL Grilled Stuft burrito.

Murdstone posted:

What the gently caress

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Cartman's titties are way too small.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Honey, what should we get for dessert after dinner?

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

A son of baconator

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

:canada:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Canadian beef better be goddamn mind blowing to justify that Son of Baconator add-on price

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Captain Hygiene posted:

Canadian beef better be goddamn mind blowing to justify that Son of Baconator add-on price

It's good, but EVERYTHING is more expensive up here, even over and above just the dollar conversion.

Hard to run a modern 1st world country, but with a tiny population. Everyone gotta give a little bit more.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

dr_rat posted:

In Philippines, -and think this applies to quite a bit of South East Asia- fast food like McDonals and KFC is actually pretty decent as it's often seen as a bit more of an expensive meal so they actually make sure it's about as good as it can be. (Usually try not to go fast food chains while traveling, but was working over there and often co-workers would drag me to them. Think they mostly liked them for the air-con to be honest.)

Yeah, but the Philippines has Jollibee so you win that one. Maybe not so much the spaghetti, banana ketchup is an...acquired taste...but everything else on the menu is amazing.

We Got Us A Bread fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Feb 15, 2023

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

I regularly walk into a Jollibee and order 20 Burgers so that the locals are in awe

Jack-Off Lantern fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Feb 15, 2023

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

What is this thing?

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

We Got Us A Bread posted:

Yeah, but the Philippines has Jollibee so you win that one. Maybe not so much the spaghetti, banana ketchup is an...acquired taste...but everything else on the menu is amazing.

There’s at least four Jollibee locations in Florida now. Their chicken is legit, even if the rest of the menu is like three clowns in a trenchcoat pretending to be a fast food restaurant.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

This was not a parody after all

https://youtu.be/V4rUiV_Hh74

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

MrYenko posted:

There’s at least four Jollibee locations in Florida now. Their chicken is legit, even if the rest of the menu is like three clowns in a trenchcoat pretending to be a fast food restaurant.

r/Orlando seems to think the hype was not worth it. I haven’t gone yet, but consensus seems to be that people haven’t been impressed

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Cacafuego posted:

r/Orlando seems to think the hype was not worth it. I haven’t gone yet, but consensus seems to be that people haven’t been impressed

I mean, it’s still fast food. Manage expectations and all.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

MrYenko posted:

There is a Jollibee going in where I live in California. It is being built out of an old KFC, and has been under renovation for more than a year.

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
For some reason I'm apparently closer to a Jollibees than I am to a Bojangles.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

e: imgur ate the text, it's a target store celebrating $90M in sales by offering its employees a mini cupcake

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Flakey posted:

What is this thing?

Some sort of wooden shed with a damaged roof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Blue Moonlight posted:

There is a Jollibee going in where I live in California. It is being built out of an old KFC, and has been under renovation for more than a year.
The Jollibee coming here in suburban Detroit is going into an old Denny's and has also been in the works for more than a year. Hmm.