Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Captain Hygiene posted:

e: imgur ate the text, it's a target store celebrating $90M in sales by offering its employees a mini cupcake

:guillotine:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Captain Hygiene posted:

e: imgur ate the text, it's a target store celebrating $90M in sales by offering its employees a mini cupcake

Those look like store brand shitcakes with crunchy rear end dogshit buttercream icing

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Milo and POTUS posted:

Those look like store brand shitcakes with crunchy rear end dogshit buttercream icing

My toxic trait is that I fuckin love a crunchy icing

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Milo and POTUS posted:

It’s a Target. They’re probably stock that’s about to expire.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Killingyouguy! posted:

My toxic trait is that I fuckin love a crunchy icing

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

At first I thought it was an employee celebrating their 90th birthday.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Captain Hygiene posted:

:(

unrelated sfw but don't click if you don't like maggots:

https://i.imgur.com/FWssbZ6.mp4

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

just grab a spoon and tuck in like its a bowl of oatmeal

SmallFormatBlues
Aug 12, 2022
It’s like that cheese that has the maggots. Except no cheese…

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Mother Nature's protein bowl, I call it

bartok
May 10, 2006

Mauser posted:

:(

unrelated sfw but don't click if you don't like maggots:

https://i.imgur.com/FWssbZ6.mp4

for some reason I'm reminded of Dario Argento's Phenomena

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

yeah i bet it's the valentine's cupcakes

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

wrong thread, friendo. this rules

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

You guys I heard on npr that 'eat the rich' is a trend which will go away and capitalism is cool so what do you think

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

for no what :confused:

e:
Now I'm thinking that a Google search auto-complete gag might work as a tattoo...

MIGHT.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

i must compose posted:

You guys I heard on npr that 'eat the rich' is a trend which will go away and capitalism is cool so what do you think

Did you really hear that because I definitely could believe it.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Milo and POTUS posted:

Did you really hear that because I definitely could believe it.

https://twitter.com/Marketplace/status/1626026592320335872?s=20

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

IF YOU'RE BROKE HOW 'BOUT YOU STOP HORKING FOOD DOWN YOUR HAM GULLET, FATSO

-The Washingyork times or whatever

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The rage bait is almost worse than the sociopathy

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
There is a Jolibee right across the street from me. I’ve been there one time, it was packed, and I found the food incredibly underwhelming.

I imagine it’s because of my ruined American pallet not being able to appreciate it rather than a failing on Jolibee’s part.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

TheBizzness posted:

I imagine it’s because of my ruined American pallet not being able to appreciate it rather than a failing on Jolibee’s part.

Nah, got say not a fan. As far as I can tell the big draw like the other fast food places in the Philippines is the Aircon. They did a semi decent halo halo but that's pretty much it. If you're somewhere where there's a Jolibee's it's incredibly unlikely there's not better food nearby.

(unless all the US Jolibee's are out in the middle of the desert or something. No idea what the situation is there.)

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Redditor casually shares their "bed bugs." Commenters point out those are body lice.

This is how they dealt with the problem:

"I just soaked them in a bin of water and laundry detergent. Good as new the next day"

https://old.reddit.com/r/oddlyterrifying/comments/113coam/found_the_bed_bugs_in_my_apartment_noticed_they/

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

lobsterminator posted:

Redditor casually shares their "bed bugs." Commenters point out those are body lice.

"I just soaked them in a bin of water and laundry detergent. Good as new the next day"

https://old.reddit.com/r/oddlyterrifying/comments/113coam/found_the_bed_bugs_in_my_apartment_noticed_they/

Is this person living in some sort of trench warfare environment in France ?

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Mauser posted:

Is this person living in some sort of trench warfare environment in France ?

Oh, and they work in a restaurant.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

lobsterminator posted:

Thanks for giving me a visceral reaction, and making me need to scratch my head/torso

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

MrYenko posted:

It’s a Target. They’re probably stock that’s about to expire.

I used to work at target, that's literally what they do. Anytime some bakery product starts to expire they put it in the breakroom. And target bakery is not fresh, it's almost always freezer burnt.

Sgt. Goku
Sep 29, 2007

"Thank you!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhsrnxcDn90

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

lobsterminator posted:

Oh good

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

New cursed video orientation just dropped

https://twitter.com/TheDreadShips/status/1626146794798194689?t=-zc9Fj03Ru8SFmgzcKW3Hw&s=19

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOL

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

lmao

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

:lol:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Jokes on you I already don't eat breakfast :smug:

I eat one large meal and snack all day.... also I'm fat af :v:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

My favorite comment on the lice pic, which seems to be in earnest: "This is why I love reddit. If reddit didn’t exist literally how would OP know these werent bed bugs?"

Yes, there is literally no other way to know this information. :what:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Hirayuki posted:

My favorite comment on the lice pic, which seems to be in earnest: "This is why I love reddit. If reddit didn’t exist literally how would OP know these werent bed bugs?"

Yes, there is literally no other way to know this information. :what:

it's a community, a community of lousy morons, lousy with morons.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Whereas you guys have to settle for me. Taint fair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Karate Bastard posted:

Whereas you guys have to settle for me. Taint fair

I appreciate you.