Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Brawnfire posted:

Am I weird for treating Jaeger as a sipping drink? People always act like I'm some sort of creep for not drinking it as shots.

no, I've also sipped it before, cause tbh it tastes good until you've had too many bad times with it and then it tastes like PTSD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Jaegermeister? Do you mean Goering Schnapps?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You're not supposed to do shots of Jaegermeister or sip it. It's supposed to be added to your tea or coffee. Or you can also do this, I guess

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Paladinus posted:

You're not supposed to do shots of Jaegermeister or sip it. It's supposed to be added to your tea or coffee. Or you can also do this, I guess

Ahh yes,

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

teen witch posted:

I like how it’s pretty obvious that we just kinda want a less garbage tasting Four Loko back. Like we can have caffeinated alcoholic beverages, kids are still getting drunk without it.

I miss classic Sparks every day.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Paladinus posted:

If by tea or coffee you mean red bull then yea.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mymla posted:

If by tea or coffee you mean red bull then yea.

In many ways Red Bull is just a type of cold brew coffee.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Paladinus posted:

this is that mushroom ketchup Townsend always talks about.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Roundup Ready posted:

I miss classic Sparks every day.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Iss mich

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

full english breakfast sandwich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2sQIT3vwA4
subway should offer beans

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The burger van down near work will do you basically everything in a bun if you ask, though I usually just get it in a tub and with the bun separate.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
do they actually call it a bun

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Or is it like, a wacket or a nud or a tuttie

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

dude in the video called it a muffin

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Idk how much you're just generally joking about weird English names but what to call a bread roll like that is legitimately one of the fiercest debates in the UK

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Butterfly Valley posted:

Idk how much you're just generally joking about weird English names but what to call a bread roll like that is legitimately one of the fiercest debates in the UK

A scrumpy crumpy

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I would never joke about anything as serious as a bap.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

*removes cloche with a flourish* Bon appetit

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Why would you put croissants of all things in aspic?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Butterfly Valley posted:

Yeah there's like two dozen different words for basically the same thing across the country, more if you count regional variations on the size/shape/composition.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

OwlFancier posted:

Yeah there's like two dozen different words for basically the same thing across the country, more if you count regional variations on the size/shape/composition.

Or filling
Most of the time I use bun but it's always a chip buttie

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Zero_Grade posted:

Why would you put croissants of all things in aspic?

Small encasedries

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i found this but unfortunately it isn't a recipe book about embedding strange objects in gelatin. merely a literary journal.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://i.imgur.com/pzvuVaM.mp4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

what a nightmare

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It looks bad but it probably tastes fine, if excessively chocolately but I'm not a huge fan of nutella either.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Might be okay, those look like fairly fine shavings and not that much chocolate altogether, if it wasn't for the syrup

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Last two posts have me convinced I've had a stroke

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

Have I been doing omelettes wrong, didn't realise it was just supposed to be a clump of fried eggs.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Overminty posted:

Have I been doing omelettes wrong, didn't realise it was just supposed to be a clump of fried eggs.

Agree, the real crime here is that by the time that thing's done cooking those yolks are gonna be cooked through.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I suppose I'm thinking that it's a chocolate pancake without the flour.

Or a chocolate custard tart without the milk.

Like, it's weird but ingredient wise there is no reason why "chocolate omelette" should not be palatable.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Just because egg is a common ingredient in recipes using sweet ingredients and recipes using savoury ingredients doesn't mean you can throw all of that poo poo together and it'll be fine, wtf

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
combining eggs, cheese, and diced tomato (or peppers) with grated milk chocolate and Hershey's chocolate syrup, I can see why you'd be bothered most by the eggs being overdone

Just kidding, wtf

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Body of Christ, including stomach contents

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
gently caress it, let's start Communion Wafer Cuisine

Replicate any recipe where you normally use crackers/chips with communion wafers. Make tiny, inferior chocolate PB Sandwiches. Use them instead of breadcrumbs for frying chicken. Make Holier Than Thou Christmas Crack, with real Christ.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

CzarChasm posted:

Replicate any recipe where you normally use crackers/chips with communion wafers. Make tiny, inferior chocolate PB Sandwiches. Use them instead of breadcrumbs for frying chicken. Make Holier Than Thou Christmas Crack, with real Christ.

S'mores. Communion wafer crust pumpkin pie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

CzarChasm posted:

Chicken Parm a la Papa