Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Wait what

Is he live blogging the murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

is he writing irl fanfiction? lol

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
lmao if this entire pov from this neet has been a gigantic story he made up to gain sympathy in the MMO or some poo poo

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I feel like I'm watching the neet manga equivalent of the beginning of an episode of Columbo.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

someone awful. posted:

is he writing irl fanfiction? lol

I think it's this

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
Waiting for when he asks someone on the thread if they have stairs in their house

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

"And that's why I missed the raid Friday night"

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Yeah I'm thinking this is just angry fantasizing. Lil bro would catch/dodge the blade all anime style and then slap his poo poo.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

He is writing out his confession fanfic as a brilliant plan to throw the investigation into disarray.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
if he doesn't finish the job his internet will be cut off. he's taking the tohru path of googling how to do a murder

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Not sure if he fled and confessed online or if it's STDH and he's at the library because his Internet service was cut off and he did nothing like the coward he is

very likely the latter lmao

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

He set his house on fire with his precious computer and piss bottles still inside?

:bighow:

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Uhhh, what's going on in that cubicle next to new neet?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Library sex

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

It might be a net cafe, in which case the rendezvous makes more sense.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
it's some completely unrelated third party who's been writing fan fiction about the expanded gamer-neet universe

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"and then neet's shittiest guild member insulted the school girl, and straight up murdered his own brother"

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I remember doing similar things when my mom told me I wasn't allowed to go on neopets anymore six months ago

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Slimy Hog posted:

Uhhh, what's going on in that cubicle next to new neet?

That's NeoNeet's brother. NeoNeet had to give him a ride to make up for the "brandished a knife and got his rear end beat" incident.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I remember doing similar things when my mom told me I wasn't allowed to go on neopets anymore six months ago

you simply had no choice but to go to the library and gently caress

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Just noticed that the speech bubble is coming from the computer, maybe the person sitting in the library isn't neo-NEET but rather someone chatting with him?

Chick Counterfly
Jan 9, 2023

by Hand Knit
That's just something that happens in netcafes sometimes. It's discouraged but the cheapest places don't have great ways to prevent it generally. It's kinda to be expected from a place where you can rent a private booth for 8+ hours any time of the day.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Next panel: mom :neet:ing herself

Nn-eno-ugh

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Yes, her sons limited career prospects would be depressing, wouldn't they

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
What is it with NEETs and throwing investigations into disarray

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

is he wearing a hat or something now? his hair looks different

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

someone awful. posted:

is he wearing a hat or something now? his hair looks different

That's how he's throwing the investigation into disarray.

That plus the confession.

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

I may be mistaken, but assuming the first word is Yokohama, that seems like a real address of an actual house?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I love it when things happen in this comic

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

omg!!!

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Aino Minako posted:

I may be mistaken, but assuming the first word is Yokohama, that seems like a real address of an actual house?

The address is cut off on the left even in the original Japanese, but the final character indicating the city is 山 yama. I assume there are many cities and smaller towns that end in "yama" and have a Minami-chou "South Ward", so I think the address is ambiguous enough to not be an exact address.

edit: But for the purpose of the fiction I think we're to understand big-brain Gorou did just give out his actual full address.

Mackerel Cornflake fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Feb 17, 2023

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

I think this guy might not be the smartest guy.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
The author is showing us this so that later when Tohru burns down just half of a building he seems less bad by comparison and we can still root for him.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Nep-Nep posted:

The author is showing us this so that later when Tohru burns down just half of a building he seems less bad by comparison and we can still root for him.

To quote Monty Python:

“I mean, how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't set fire to some great public building? I know I have.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

which panel is the first panel?