Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Cavauro posted:

castle of illusion and world of illusion heavily inspired the souls series
:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

i don't post about that. you're thinking of NienNunb, Quantum of Phallus, yea ok, Bluedeanie, Bard Maddox, Joey McChrist, Shayna Baszler, and Dangerous Person

who are thees people

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shard posted:

My job has a window overlooking a bus stop. Just saw a man strip naked and clean himself with cleaning supplies from a bag our organization gave to a homeless vet who traded it for something. Cops came and picked him up.

my old office had a secluded parking lot, which meant occasionally I'd find used condoms and concerning amounts of pocket change

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

who are thees people

don't know

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

castle of illusion and world of illusion heavily inspired the souls series

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

world of illusion. thats an ICP song, right?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i've gotta get back on my letterboxd poo poo. i haven't touched it since my old computer died a couple of months ago

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

ok im real upset my client just cursed me out when i checked on him and called me the f slur. I know a lot of these folks are going through hard times but that doesn't mean i have to just take abuse while trying to help. Im all hot now

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
crossposting from miniatures painting thread because I AM A BRAGGART

Captain Magic posted:

I finished Archaon a while ago (as you can see from the green outside) but never took the time to share the pictures. I pretty much just did what Duncan Rhodes said to do, but also I did up the base all by my big boy self:

Idfk how you photograph normal small things let alone something this big-small but there you go

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Joey McChrist posted:

i've gotta get back on my letterboxd poo poo. i haven't touched it since my old computer died a couple of months ago

It’s good you can see yea ok do classic reviews for boring rear end Japanese films

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

theyre deliberate, not boring.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

just listed my house so that i can leave the hell state of texas. i'm headed to greener pastures. new jersey, the garden state.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yea ok posted:

theyre deliberate, not boring.

what’s the Venus film about. Looks cool

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

what’s the Venus film about. Looks cool

some war happens and theres a lot of guns motorcycles and explosions

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

just listed my house so that i can leave the hell state of texas. i'm headed to greener pastures. new jersey, the garden state.

What part of Jersey you heading to? It’s a beautiful state top to bottom (don’t let that miser Alaois convince you otherwise) with lots of things to love about it.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Nobody’s letterboxd ratings are correct except for mine

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Nobody’s letterboxd ratings are correct except for mine

half star for vanilla sky had me hovering over the unfollow button

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yea ok posted:

some war happens and theres a lot of guns motorcycles and explosions

sounds good

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

NienNunb posted:

What part of Jersey you heading to? It’s a beautiful state top to bottom (don’t let that miser Alaois convince you otherwise) with lots of things to love about it.

Outside Philly along the PATCO line if I can find a freakin house. The market has been so slow. I used to live in North Jersey a few years ago, in Edgewater. Nice lil town, I miss Mitsuwa

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

half star for vanilla sky had me hovering over the unfollow button

I’ve been getting it from all angles over this Vanilla Sky business. It sucks!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

100% of wrestling fans live in new jersey or ???, england

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Outside Philly along the PATCO line if I can find a freakin house. The market has been so slow. I used to live in North Jersey a few years ago, in Edgewater. Nice lil town, I miss Mitsuwa

Love that area. My best friend lives in Mount Laurel so me and there wife are down there semi-regularly. Kyuramen in Cherry Hill is the best ramen restaurant I’ve found in Jersey and Johnson’s Farm in Medford is a must visit for fresh seasonal produce (ESPECIALLY corn, tomatoes, and peaches in the summer).

My wife and i’s second ever date was at that Mitsuwa, always hold it dear to my heart. That and the Japanese book store next door.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i have abox for you

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My dad lives in New Jersey so unfortunately NJ sucks. As soon as he leaves I'll throw yall a party.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Captain Magic posted:

crossposting from miniatures painting thread because I AM A BRAGGART

Good poo poo

I wanna get back into mini painting but I don’t actually want to spend the money on all the paints again ;-;

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

NienNunb posted:

Love that area. My best friend lives in Mount Laurel so me and there wife are down there semi-regularly. Kyuramen in Cherry Hill is the best ramen restaurant I’ve found in Jersey and Johnson’s Farm in Medford is a must visit for fresh seasonal produce (ESPECIALLY corn, tomatoes, and peaches in the summer).

sweet, i'll have to check those out! i know very little about the area beyond the town I'm looking at buying in but I'm excited to live somewhere new and also be able to buy weed pens without risking life in prison.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I want to contribute to New Jersey talk: I bought a ticket for The Gaslight Anthem’s reunion tour.

Thank you.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dont let yourself get cornered by the Pineys

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

boxcarhobo posted:

Good poo poo

I wanna get back into mini painting but I don’t actually want to spend the money on all the paints again ;-;

Hey thanks!

Spend your money how you want to, but also maybe you don’t know about how there are awesome alternatives to super expensive paints like Scale75, AK interactive, Pro Acryl, and especially Vallejo that are all really good! So now you have some knowledge maybe perhaps

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i never noticed how similar england and new england look.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

That DICK! posted:

i never noticed how similar england and new england look.

This makes Ireland Troy, NY

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Heaven on earth

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
king arthur was real and he was the savior king of new jersey

also possibly an anime

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I lolled reading about NApolean's brother who was king of spain but then hosed off to New Jersey

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Been watching Mary Tyler Moore Show (and Taxi) after work every day the last few weeks, still a great time. No interest in hearing from the peanut gallery about my great aunt again.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i've been getting nothing done because i'm spending all my free time being a big old slut instead

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Same

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Penguin Patrol posted:

i've been getting nothing done because i'm spending all my free time being a big old slut instead

life keeps intruding on my slut related activities, sadly.

Gonna play some Mount'n'Blade and chill out tonight.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Just found out that a cat my fiancee raised since he was a kitten that came up to her while at a park died after being hit by a vehicle.

I'm so loving livid. He was a good boy, only two years old. And her parents always let him outside even after moving to a new house right near one of the busiest streets in town.

I'm upset, I want to punch a hole in the wall for how devastated my fiancee is and I want to go punch her dad in the loving face for always being so nonchalant about letting him out to roam around with no collar and no tag.

His name was Tiger and he was a big chonky boy, that was as chill as the Dude and so drat affectionate. He played with our rescue kitten whenever we brought her over, taught her how to cat. He should have lived a long rear end time and I will forever blame her parents for being so goddamn irresponsible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
rip tiger :smith: