Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Tiny Timbs posted:

gonna need to pull in the intersectionality experts to make a decision on this one

gonna spend twenty minutes putting this on in the morning then realize i need to poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Tayter Swift posted:

gonna spend twenty minutes putting this on in the morning then realize i need to poop

He just crawls in through the face hole

lordfrikk
Mar 11, 2010

Oh, say it ain't fuckin' so,
you stupid fuck!

K8.0 posted:

Purely practical armor looks like dogshit, regardless of gender. Ain't no one actually wants to see that outside of VERY simmy games.

:wrong:

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Bundlefest:prestige Collection
2 for $14.99/3 for $21.99/4 for $28.99

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/prestige-collection-build-your-own-bundle

quote:

Arcade paradise
Doom Eternal
Martha is dead
Cat cafe manager
Curse of the deaths god
Airborne kingdom
Darksiders genesis
Wolfenstein 2
Not tonight 2
Road 96
Dead island definitive edition
Fallout 4 GOTY
Roguebook
Golden light
Metro exodus enhanced edition
Nickelodeon all star brawl

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

Tayter Swift posted:

Wolverine hasn't pooped for three decades. He's just a feral ball of constipation and anger.

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
Can we Clancy these superheroes up a little? Are tacti-capes a thing? I don't respect superpowered individuals unless they follow tier 1 operator rules.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Randallteal posted:

Can we Clancy these superheroes up a little? Are tacti-capes a thing? I don't respect superpowered individuals unless they follow tier 1 operator rules.

For some reason my mind went to picatinny rails on the limbs and genitals instead of some plasticine tac-rig made for LARPing.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

slapping a 4x acog scope on my cock and balls to help with sway and prevent scope glare

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

- flash suppressor
- muzzle brake
- bipod

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Bayonet

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Randallteal posted:

wolverine’s got a darling little cape design sewn into his leather bodysuit

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Hwurmp posted:

- flash suppressor
- muzzle brake
- bipod

Laser sight to help with shooting from the hip.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Kibayasu posted:

Laser sight to help with shooting from the hip.

Alternatively, bring an underbarrel Masterkey-type shotgun

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ishin! is really good! But the stutter issues during cutscenes, and sometimes combat, are super frustrating. I wish I understood what is going on.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

I said come in! posted:

Ishin! is really good! But the stutter issues during cutscenes, and sometimes combat, are super frustrating. I wish I understood what is going on.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Even though I don't like rogueli*es I decided to try out Returnal, and drat you have to hold down space an inordinate amount of times to actually get playing what the hell

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Soul Glo posted:

The guy who heals from all wounds doesn’t need armor :colbert:
Is Wolverine like Genma from Ninja Scroll? If you chop his arm off can he just put it back on? What if you cut his head off?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I think I'm good on Midnight Suns.. the combat is pretty fun but I do not like the social stuff at all. Kinda just made me want to reinstall X-Com 2 tbh.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

explosivo posted:

I think I'm good on Midnight Suns.. the combat is pretty fun but I do not like the social stuff at all. Kinda just made me want to reinstall X-Com 2 tbh.

What I really liked about Midnight Suns was that I could go at my own pace, do randomly generated missions, and continue the story when I felt like. I wish X-Com 2 was like that, the game rushes you way to hard, it discouraged me from wanting to do multiple playthroughs.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Jack Trades posted:

Even ignoring the gendered issues, having your character wear plate armor designed in a way that redirects potential weapon attacks directly into the solar plexus just demonstrates the designer's ineptitude.

I hope somebody got fired for that blunder!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

It's a shame you can't completely ignore the friendship building and even worse, the good stuff is gated behind it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ-5EwwtawU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I like friendship building in games because no one will be my friend in real life. :sigh:

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

I said come in! posted:

I like friendship building in games because no one will be my friend in real life. :sigh:

In all seriousness, Midnight Suns is a fine game. I mean, if it sounds annoying to you, then I would not recommend it but I think it is a great game if you are willing to engage with it.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Oldstench posted:

Is Wolverine like Genma from Ninja Scroll? If you chop his arm off can he just put it back on? What if you cut his head off?

His skeleton is coated in Super Mega Awesome Metal, so you can't chop anything off of him unless you have like, a chainsaw made of Super Duper Mega Awesomer Metal.

If you did I guess it would just grow back.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Surely he got things chopped off after Magneto ripped out his adamantium skeleton?

Weedle
May 31, 2006

if wolverine was trans and got bottom surgery would her dick just grow back? asking for a friend.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

pesty13480 posted:

In fairness, X-Com has has a had a lot of dumb looking armor and insanely stupid clothing choices for a while.

OTOH

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

C'mon man, wtf is this

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Weedle posted:

if wolverine was trans and got bottom surgery would her dick just grow back? asking for a friend.

Probably? There is a weird question about even when normal, what does wolverine's body do when there are no injuries, or is it just constantly with its foot on the gas, or only when needed... How does it know

Anyways ill pick up midnight sun's when it's 20. I liked xcom 1&2 but I don't think they're worth more, even with how polished they are, especially not with the marvel logo slapped on it. Even $35 is a stretch. $60 games with $50 expansion passes? gently caress you.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I guess we know that Wolverine is 100% confirmed to be uncircumcised.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

The idealized masculine form!

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Weedle posted:

No, the form his body regenerates into is somewhat dependent on his mental self-image. This is why his hair always grows back to the proper length and style whenever he regenerates.

This is why it's perfectly reasonable to imagine Wolverine as a trans man!

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Begemot posted:

No, the form his body regenerates into is somewhat dependent on his mental self-image. This is why his hair always grows back to the proper length and style whenever he regenerates.

This is why it's perfectly reasonable to imagine Wolverine as a trans man!

that owns. i wish i could do that, would solve a lot of my problems

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I really like the movie Logan. That film was good.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

pseudorandom name posted:

Surely he got things chopped off after Magneto ripped out his adamantium skeleton?

Nope, he went feral but that’s it

Oh he did lose his nose for a bit

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Begemot posted:

So if Wolverine watch a bigger he needs to convince himself that his hog is now bigger and then chop his current hog off so a bigger one can regenerate in it's place?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

is it time for mods to carpet bomb another Games thread

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

There's a webcomic whose name I can't remember but it was kind of "what if superheroes were real and also neurotic college aged students who constantly fretted about the implications of being superpowered" that was very good. The one thing I remember most about it was that it had a Wolverine-analog character who decided the best way to help the most people wasn't slicing dudes up but becoming an infinite organ donor. Anesthesia didn't work on her so she spent her days being willingly vivisected over and over in mind numbing agony and I always thought that was a unique, noble and disturbing take on the question of what good can superheroes do.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Strong Female Protagonist

It started to bite off more than it could chew and began to fall apart sometime around the time a dam blew up but the author didn't really want to explore the heavy ramifications of that so handwaved it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Here's a niche question about emulating a mouse on a stick with steam's controller profiles.

Do controller input configs use the Windows "enhance pointer precision" mouse setting?
In Windows, that setting enabled adds mouse acceleration in some games, which people sometimes like to turn off. For some games like Half-Life 2 on a controller, a controller profile emulates a mouse on the right stick to move the camera.

My question, does this windows "enhance pointer precision" setting add more acceleration to steam's controller configurations that emulate mouse movement? Or does steam's input emulation system not use that windows setting?