Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

FilthyImp posted:

loving Magneto

That is EXACTLY how they got him out of the prison in X2!

Mystique put a bunch of iron in a guard's blood and Magneto RIPPED it out of him to escape!!!

What caper is that caped menace up to......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

mikemil828 posted:

You guys probably already received an e-mail but If you bought some of that Kirkland Cold Brew Coffee in cans I got some bad news for you (or good, whatever)

http://www.bfbinquiries.com/

It has been recalled due to the possibility of being unintentionally fortified with iron.

If I drank it all can I return the empty plastic wrap

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much

slurm posted:

If I drank it all can I return the empty plastic wrap

I am not sure about just the empty plastic wrap but if there is at least 1 full can left you'll get a full refund.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Does anyone like the Mango Kirkland hard seltzer? Who asked for this?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
I just read the other day sales of hard seltzers are cratering so hopefully nobody, because its days are numbered

Psion fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Feb 18, 2023

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

mikemil828 posted:

You guys probably already received an e-mail but If you bought some of that Kirkland Cold Brew Coffee in cans I got some bad news for you (or good, whatever)

It has been recalled due to the possibility of being unintentionally fortified with iron.

I have two cases of this in the garage and did not get an email. Hmm.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

AKZ posted:

Does anyone like the Mango Kirkland hard seltzer? Who asked for this?

All of those were bad

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Ultimate Mango posted:

I have two cases of this in the garage and did not get an email. Hmm.

It was a specific date range impacted.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

mikemil828 posted:

Well I drank all mine so I guess I'm fine. :shrug:

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

BigPaddy posted:

It was a specific date range impacted.

Cool, mine is way older then

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
I was drinking the smoothie I mix the cold brew into when I got the email. It was a bit crunchier then usual.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Psion posted:

I just read the other day sales of hard seltzers are cratering so hopefully nobody, because its days are numbered

man i hope not, i love grapefruit white claws

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

need some gooncomendations: what are the best prepared foods to get? I mean the stuff in the meat section that pretty much just requires you to pop it in the oven like kebabs etc.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

pencilhands posted:

need some gooncomendations: what are the best prepared foods to get? I mean the stuff in the meat section that pretty much just requires you to pop it in the oven like kebabs etc.

Jongga (the one with two "g"s) kimchi

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a

pencilhands posted:

Sukkhi’s Chicken Tikka Masala, the Korean Spicy Beef & Vegetable Soup, Amylu meatballs, and the Padrino tamales are mainstays for us.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

pencilhands posted:

There's usually some neat kinds of sausages you could probably just stick in the oven and eat. There were ones filled with asiago that were my go to for an easy lunch for a while.

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

pencilhands posted:

man i hope not, i love grapefruit white claws

I miss the unflavored white claws

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The rolled tacos are cheap and fast eats.

The Mandu/Amylu Potstickers are a quick meal with rice.

Amy of the sausages mentioned + pasta.

Or you can make yellow rice/Spanish rice and chop some sausage/kielbasa rounds into it.

You can also add the breaded chicken thighs/tenders to a ramen soup (once they're cooked and poo poo)

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

Ledhed posted:

Sukkhi’s Chicken Tikka Masala,

Get the Sukkhi’s with the big rear end bag of frozen Normandy blend and the individual sticky rice bowls. Quick and easy dinner.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

The Normandy blend vegetables, the big rear end bag of garlic, the olive oil, and your frozen protein of choice. Easy

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I tried those ling ling chicken & vegetable pot stickers, had a moment of anger when they got stuck to my pan. Then I remember the name of what I was cooking.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I don't think I'll ever understand individual rice packets/bags/bowls

You telling me you don't want leftover rice for stir fry? Or you're not meal prepping when you cook rice? Also it's way more expensive than a big bag of rice?? :psyduck:

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Convenience, mostly. Especially for people who don't eat a lot of rice to begin with.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Very wasteful to have all those disposable bowls too

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Psion posted:

StormDrain posted:

All of those were bad

these kinds of comments are just negative and unnecessary but the mango is unpleasant

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Johnny Truant posted:

You telling me you don't want leftover rice for stir fry? Or you're not meal prepping when you cook rice? Also it's way more expensive than a big bag of rice?? :psyduck:

Rice blows, on the rare occasion I want some I sure don't want a lot of it

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Renegret posted:

I tried those ling ling chicken & vegetable pot stickers, had a moment of anger when they got stuck to my pan. Then I remember the name of what I was cooking.

The beef bulgogi dumplings are way better and you can just air fry them for like twelve minutes

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Smugworth posted:

Probe this monster

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Johnny Truant posted:

Hell yes lemme just bringy Zoji to work so I can get some riiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

whiff whiff whiff

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

pencilhands posted:

Before I went vegetarian, I LOVED the chicken salad.

Johnny Truant posted:

I keep a couple things at work in case I forget lunch, like the microwaveable Indian food packets. I would also keep the individual shelf stable rice but I want something that's closer to a half cup serving.

Also I keep a couple packets of Ben's ready rice at home for "oh poo poo need to make dinner right now" or if I'm not feeling well for very quick congee.

grellgraxer
Nov 28, 2002

"I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you can walk these streets of freedom bad mouthing lady America, in your damn mirrored su
Three recent complaints:

1. I failed to properly inspect my bag of navel oranges, and realized when I returned home that half were spoiled.
2. I normally buy the Costco jug of melatonin, but found the exact same brand for cheaper on Amazon.
3. Usually the kimchee is pretty good. My most recent batch was wilted and soggy, won't be buying kimchee from them any more.

Enjoyed a slice of cheese pizza, hadn't done that in a while. It was hearty and filling at a great price.

Behotti
Apr 30, 2008
Fun Shoe
Just got home from church, going back tomorrow to buy the 7pc dining set. Had communion with the wife and child, 2 hot dogs and soda, and a slice of pepperoni pizza. Good trip.

Gideon_S
Feb 11, 2001

pencilhands posted:

the huge tilamook blocks of cheese just whack a chunk off the end and eat it, it's not hard

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Renegret posted:

Costco sells two brands of potstickers that I've tried, ling ling and bibigo. I think bibigo's are slightly better but, for both brands, the best way to get them to stop sticking to the pan is cook with a touch of oil for a couple minutes to crisp up the bottoms, then add some water and cover to steam it until finished. works extremely well!

AKZ posted:

these kinds of comments are just negative and unnecessary but the mango is unpleasant

It's true I'm being a little mean but Costco is ruthless about sales per square foot of floorspace, so it's also real in a way. The chances it'll stay stocked are not 100%.

Psion fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Feb 18, 2023

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

FilthyImp posted:

Hell yes lemme just bringy Zoji to work so I can get some riiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

:hmmyes:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Bibigo Bulgogi Mandu and Cilantro Wontons are both excellent

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Soul Dentist posted:

Bibigo Bulgogi Mandu and Cilantro Wontons are both excellent

Agreed. I steam them in a bamboo steamer and they are essentially faultless.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Psion posted:

Costco sells two brands of potstickers that I've tried, ling ling and bibigo. I think bibigo's are slightly better but, for both brands, the best way to get them to stop sticking to the pan is cook with a touch of oil for a couple minutes to crisp up the bottoms, then add some water and cover to steam it until finished. works extremely well

You mean follow the instructions on the bag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

No Butt Stuff posted:

You mean follow the instructions on the bag?

hah really? i haven't looked at the instructions in forever. I just do it by memory at this point. I can confirm the instructions are good then :v: