Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Someone should start a rumor she's actually a man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/Odyne_LaFee/status/1626592618271617026?t=wLSbXZc7px4l6tl7xwuRAw&s=19

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/Odyne_LaFee/status/1626600062238494723

Yeah... that's why school shootings are happening. Movies.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I can’t believe he said that

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Keanu reeves said Kosovo is Albania

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

These are my ally badges from Trans Army, Mother.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Twitter user The Storyteller is upset that some stories are fictional

Also, drat does she tweet a lot

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Twitter user shocked to find that actors often play characters who are different from their real personalities.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/TFScamAlerts/status/1627005771937468416

Oh so she's crazy as hell, I see.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Honestly, if more than two people I know get kidnapped I'm gonna re-evaluate who I'm hanging out with

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

Honestly, if more than two people I know get kidnapped I'm gonna re-evaluate who I'm hanging out with

Oh my God that reminded me of the time I found out that one of the flight engineers in my old reserve unit got kidnapped and thrown in the trunk of her own car. And then when she got rescued she claimed it was Jesus (and she was interviewed by a Jesus TV show for this).

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Oh my God that reminded me of the time I found out that one of the flight engineers in my old reserve unit got kidnapped and thrown in the trunk of her own car. And then when she got rescued she claimed it was Jesus (and she was interviewed by a Jesus TV show for this).

Why did Jesus kidnap her?

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Coolness Averted posted:

Why did Jesus kidnap her?

Rereading the interview article and Jesus definitely tells her to stay kidnapped, it's loving wild

https://www1.cbn.com/700club/charity-gibson-forgiving-her-abductors

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:laffo:

I know that's a few pages back, but I'm super sick and this gave me a much-needed laugh. That ending is just :discourse:.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

And when there was only one set of tire tracks, Jesus carried you across state lines in the trunk of his Corolla

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
What is kiwifarms?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

A 4chan-esque spinoff website that I believe originated out of stalking (i think her name is) Christine Weston Chandler (Chris-Chan of sonichu infamy) and basically loving with her, and which also went on to become basically a hive of profoundly hosed up harassment campaigns, particularly against trans people and left leaning people online. It was shut down recently because the US legal system got involved, I think they started calling in bomb threats to the wrong people or something.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Bogus Adventure posted:

:laffo:

I know that's a few pages back, but I'm super sick and this gave me a much-needed laugh. That ending is just :discourse:.

Benn Jordan has been messing around with AI voice synthesis too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOZSVFri4PA

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

OwlFancier posted:

A 4chan-esque spinoff website that I believe originated out of stalking (i think her name is) Christine Weston Chandler and basically loving with her, and which also went on to become basically a hive of profoundly hosed up harassment campaigns, particularly against trans people and left leaning people online. It was shut down recently because the US legal system got involved, I think they started calling in bomb threats to the wrong people or something.

Yeah, it was a doxxing and harassment site. Perfect if you missed the helldump era of SA or you were really into Encyclopedia Dramatica back in the day but just wish the comment section could be your buddies and help you drive one of the 'lolcows' to suicide.

Do the kids even say 'lolcows' anymore? That feels like it was the kind of dated poo poo 40 year olds were saying 5 years ago to still try and act like a teen edgelord, but that keffels lady is still slinging it.

Also worth noting about kiwifarms, the most odious gbs posters like lowtax went there because it reminded them of SA's glory days, only to be run off, and then act like they were too cool for the chris chan wiki forums doxxing and harassment spin off

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

"lolcow" has a profound late 90's/early 2000's leetspeak quality to it so I would certainly put money on it being a sad 40 year old thing.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

credburn posted:

What is kiwifarms?

A miserable pile of transphobia and racism

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

B33rChiller posted:

Benn Jordan has been messing around with AI voice synthesis too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOZSVFri4PA

lol

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I heard Kiwifarms was still around in some form or another?

I know that at one point they had doxxed quite a few goons on SA as well.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I just saw Speed and immediately went out and planted a bomb on a bus

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1627001090221944832?t=KfF7rcbc1gjDBm8nT6hhLg&s=19

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Gee Elon, it must be so much fun having to interrupt your busy shitposting schedule to steeple your fingers over the intricacies of digital ad campaigns

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Panfilo posted:

Lowtax once said that SA should become more like kiwi farms and I got a ban for calling him an idiot. Well look at me now, Lowtax, all alive and poo poo.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

EL BROMANCE posted:

Lowtax once said that SA should become more like kiwi farms and I got a ban for calling him an idiot. Well look at me now, Lowtax, all alive and poo poo.

Yeah, you gotta wonder what went through his head.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i looked at kiwifarms once and there was an 80+ page thread entirely dedicated to trying to get an old friend of mine to commit suicide, which was a disgusting and disheartening way to learn about her new job and stuff

0/10 would not recommend

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Agents are GO! posted:

Lol

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Agents are GO! posted:

:drat:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Hihohe posted:

Vaush is that guy who gets really mad if you yell angrily while someones currently killing you because something something we have to be civil about this
Right?

No, I'm pretty sure he thinks the opposite of that.

His take on the Hogwarts thing is that saying people are bad allies for buying the transphobe's poo poo game is causing unnecessary conflict within the left. Can't say I agree myself.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Panfilo posted:

The site is still up, it's down to like 3k active users now though.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Agents are GO! posted:

I think it's pretty clear tbh.

Post poste posted:

The site is still up, it's down to like 3k active users now though.

That's still 3k too many.

Dabir posted:

His take on the Hogwarts thing is that saying people are bad allies for buying the transphobe's poo poo game is causing unnecessary conflict within the left. Can't say I agree myself.

Vaush has poo poo opinions? Color me shocked!

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Dabir posted:

I always get him mixed up with Roosh V but really they're both an amorphous blob of shitheel in my head

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
Its actually really important for me to play this video game, and if you think I'm a bad person for it jts actually oppression *solemnly boots up cum harem 4*

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I don't think the video game is that important and not really all that much to get worked up about, but people making excuses for why they think its okay to play instead of just doing it are pretty fail.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
If the reviews were really, really loving good. Like this is a new type of open world game, I could see going through that effort. But just play it and don't tell anyone you're playing it if you care that much.

Like, the main reason I'm not playing it is because I have too many games in backlog anyways, like I still wouldn't be playing it if JK Rowling denounced all her horrible tweets and donated her fortune to trans charities, but even if I didn't have that backlog and JK Rowling wasn't a horrible bigot I probably still wouldn't buy this because there's a bunch of other games I'm more interested in that I haven't bought yet (because of my horrible backlog of games).

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Just pirate it and be done with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Bargearse posted:

Just pirate it and be done with it.

I would feel so lovely playing the Hogwarts game when I haven't beat Yakuza 0 or Disco Elysium.