Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

who could blame him

if it's not hot lite em up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

From the boomer thread. That looks like a sad pizza no matter how many inches.

https://twitter.com/BirdRespecter/status/1626082242178195459

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

lobsterminator posted:

These poor people were screwed out of two inches of pizza, when you multiply that by the pizzas 360 degree circumference that is like 700+ square inches of pizza. Plz show some compassion.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

free hubcaps posted:

These poor people were screwed out of two inches of pizza, when you multiply that by the pizzas 360 degree circumference that is like 700+ square inches of pizza. Plz show some compassion.

I heard they starved to death that very night.

Remember people, small pizzas kill!

:(

itry
Aug 23, 2019

I will have you know those last two inches are like a 7.5 inch pizza. They were cheated out of their cheese. :911:

Anything involving dough is prepared by weight though, which makes this entire thing extra confusing. They need to weigh the pizza to know where to cast the blame.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

this is just my favorite combo of toppings. maybe add some black olives too

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress SNEEP posted:

this is just my favorite combo of toppings. maybe add some black olives too

Yeah it's one of the better pizzas posted and certainly not deserving of this thread. Pineapple supremacy ftw especially with a spicy element like jalapenos or banana peppers. Bacon instead of ham for Hawaiian, always. I feel like that's the gateway pizza the haters need to try and then maybe they'll re-evaluate their stance.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i lie awake staring at the ceiling as i ruminate on how many pizza inches have been stolen from me over the years.

and yeah, pineapple goes well with greasy pork stuff. it's a highly situational topping.

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

pineapple also goes really great with anchovies if you can believe it

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

They made a game for our thread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-9b1OHB6M8

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

it kicks rear end. it's like a Wario game where Wario is more Italian than you'd ever thought possible.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

itry posted:

I will have you know those last two inches are like a 7.5 inch pizza. They were cheated out of their cheese. :911:

Anything involving dough is prepared by weight though, which makes this entire thing extra confusing. They need to weigh the pizza to know where to cast the blame.

If they're sold by their listed diameter, then if they have been purposefully skimping on their advertised size, that's grounds for a lawsuit.

Subway had a class-action lawsuits over their footlongs not being a full foot long, and that got settled without a full ruling, but I feel like listing a specific diameter in inches is stronger footing for a lasuit. https://cei.org/news_releases/consumers-win-in-subway-footlong-settlement-as-plaintiffs-walk-away/

Speaking of Subway-

https://twitter.com/bitter_bits/status/1283394163988463616

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Isn't every pizza a flatizza

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the origin of this pie should not come as a surprise.

https://twitter.com/ItalianComments/status/1378030489924218888?s=20

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

lobsterminator posted:

I WANTED A 15 INCH PIZZA

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Amazing texture on this one

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
That bottom one does not look hot, it looks like its been sat out on a bench for a few hours and the oil on top has congealed

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie
as a pizza enthusiast, this thread has given me Vietnam flashbacks

Pizza didn't deserve this. This is the proof there is no God, I found it in the SomethingAwful bad pizzas thread, and I will never be able to come back from that.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Have a war crime.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Cartoon Man posted:

Have a war crime.

None, pizza left

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

Cartoon Man posted:

Have a war crime.

Oh no, a yeetza - poo poo, TWO of them

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Cartoon Man posted:

Have a war crime.

The pizza recoils in fear, making itself appear as unappetizing as possible. This is a natural response when predators breach the den.

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

you talkin' to me Sheriff?

oh... I thought you was talkin' to me.

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

EEKA GEEK posted:

Yeah it's one of the better pizzas posted and certainly not deserving of this thread. Pineapple supremacy ftw especially with a spicy element like jalapenos or banana peppers. Bacon instead of ham for Hawaiian, always. I feel like that's the gateway pizza the haters need to try and then maybe they'll re-evaluate their stance.

The people who won't ever try pineapple on pizza just based on principle are an annoying cluster of individuals.

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

you talkin' to me Sheriff?

oh... I thought you was talkin' to me.

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

AARD VARKMAN posted:

who's the psychopath slicing that orange cheese like that? Or are they sitting in the back of the pizza shoppe furiously tearing slices of kraft singles with their hands?

We deserve to know.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

uber_stoat posted:

it kicks rear end. it's like a Wario game where Wario is more Italian than you'd ever thought possible.

And it has voice acting that would make Mel Blanc proud.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Mestre: Origens

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Quote from this thread and a N64 game review for the same reason/number of polygons

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

They make a good point

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/Infyrno23/status/1627082880756387841

itry
Aug 23, 2019

The fabled shallow deep-dish pizza

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

I've actually had Chicago deep dish pizza, as in, actually from Chicago. It's overhyped and sauce on top is still an abomination.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i want to try it once. probably never again though. makes my tummy hurt looking at it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Archonet posted:

I've actually had Chicago deep dish pizza, as in, actually from Chicago. It's overhyped and sauce on top is still an abomination.

I've actually had Chicago deep dish pizza (because local places make it here) and it's good.

It's a once in a great while thing though. I probably haven't had one in 5 years. Kind of a novelty.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I like a good deep dish pizza casserole but yeah, sauce on top is a terrible idea that makes any kind of pizza worse. Keep that stuff sealed inside like the mestre intended.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I've had it a few times, usually in Chicago. It's okay, you have to eat it piping hot fresh because in my experience the whole thing declines rapidly from the sheer amount of liquid in the loving gallon of sauce.

I like mine with spinach :chef:

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Captain Hygiene posted:

I like a good deep dish pizza casserole but yeah, sauce on top is a terrible idea that makes any kind of pizza worse. Keep that stuff sealed inside like the mestre intended.

What if the sauce is on top... but it's a pizza bolognese.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

PinheadSlim posted:

I've had it a few times, usually in Chicago. It's okay, you have to eat it piping hot fresh because in my experience the whole thing declines rapidly from the sheer amount of liquid in the loving gallon of sauce.

I like mine with spinach :chef:

Giardiniera is fuckin legit as a topping.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Chicago pizza < Detroit pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

itry posted:

What if the sauce is on top... but it's a pizza bolognese.

In that case there should be a big cloud of shaved parmigiano on top