Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

dasha and adam were perfect for eachother imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
body count

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
speaking of bodies

i watched bodies^3, which had stavs ex: it wasn't very good

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Frosted Flake posted:

especially once she revealed she has like 100+ bodies,

lol

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
speaking of body counts, I hope frosted flake gets added to one by ISIS

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
:whitewater:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

some plague rats posted:

speaking of body counts, I hope frosted flake gets added to one by ISIS

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
[looking around and shrugging like seinfeld] what, too soon?

Squashy
Dec 24, 2005

150cc of psilocybinic power
I appreciate our boy but I for one would not track how many people that a podcaster hosed

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Squashy posted:

I appreciate our boy but I for one would not track how many people that a podcaster hosed
Wizard Master

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
that reminds me, is bust rodd still around??

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Xaris posted:

But sir... You are bust rodd *holds up mirror*

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
it's weird to know anything about podcasters sex habits but, well... 90% of Bein Ian is ian talking about how much he loves a guy sitting on his face and blasting farts into his mouth, and how much jordan likes having sex with her brother... so, well

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

no one introduce ladder theory to frosted flake

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Xaris posted:

Bust Rodd posted:

It’s literally the only good sex scene in any video game ever, IMO. It’s doing something unique and different, with a character who feels more like a real person than any BioWare side piece, and it meters out the gratuity in a way that still feels immersive. It’s the only sex scene in a video game I would want to show someone and be like “isn’t this neat? What do you think?”, every other sex scene in the game is skin-peeling levels of cringe and I’d be ashamed to turn to anyone next to me on a couch and say “yeah, this is how I like to spend my free time, playin vidja games.”

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

quote:

You cannot keep posting about sex in any way on this site. You know that you have a reputation for doing this and it makes others uncomfortable. You know that people dislike it - you must be aware of this by now. To be completely clear: you have exhausted our patience on this and if you ever do it again you will not be able to post on this forum at all.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
lmao that they stopped posting once they were told to stop talking about their gross sex life

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Xaris posted:

No rereg since October. The posters won, horny is omega illegal.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Frosted Flake posted:

I think Nick has glimmers of being a good guy, and Abby was sweet, but his mood cycles into "throwing out all his furniture" or "playing Red Dead 2 for weeks straight" are obviously not conducive to a relationship. He just needs like 20% less self hatred and he'd be fine, but it's too much to expect anyone to be around that in the meantime.

As for Adam, I don't get it. Anyone could have told you what Dasha was about and the inevitable result of that relationship, especially once she revealed she has like 100+ bodies, but he proposed to her, Christ knows why. I don't know much about his new GF but hopefully she's less obviously going to set his life on fire.

people are giving you poo poo but dasha not being a stable longterm partner is not at all surprising.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

The only episode i watched of Cum Town was the one where he said over and over again how he wanted to take one of his eyes out, so I'm putting that as argument on him not playing with a full deck.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Other streamer podcast just dropped. I like Emiru but I'm not watching this. I spent all of Classic WoW irradiated by Asmongold's dumb poo poo and he's never getting reformed in my brain.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
whats the theme for this podocata?

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Lol at Adam retweeting an all timer
https://twitter.com/ianimal69/status/1482105993748262916?s=20
I need to find the episode (or the portion of a youtube compilation) where they spend like 20 minutes just making GBS threads on Ian's tweets

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Tankbuster posted:

whats the theme for this podocata?

24 Second Clip of the primordial podcast pitch:
Clickme

KirbyKhan has issued a correction as of 13:38 on Feb 20, 2023

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

Other streamer podcast just dropped. I like Emiru but I'm not watching this. I spent all of Classic WoW irradiated by Asmongold's dumb poo poo and he's never getting reformed in my brain.

i feel like a loving alien looking at this. or an ape. either/or

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

KirbyKhan posted:

Come on man

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Mantis42 posted:

people are giving you poo poo but dasha not being a stable longterm partner is not at all surprising.

:hmmyes:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

KirbyKhan posted:

lol is this stuff also on the babys playlist

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Nah, baby's media is monitored. He gets Mrs Rachel and Super Simple Songs, which are like podcasts, but for babies. Auto-play has no place for anyone below 5 years old.

There's just so many podcasts on earth.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
There's an old cum town episode where Nick compares watching old episodes of The Simpsons to "being plugged into a dialysis machine" and I feel that more and more every time I try to find like a new podcast or youtube channel to get into. It's like when you get extremely, sickeningly drunk off something in college and then the smell of it turns your stomach. My eyes see someone doing the Thumbnail Face and just immediately glaze over to prevent any more Content from entering my system.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

balls in your court now cspam mods

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

Frosted Flake posted:

I think Nick has glimmers of being a good guy, and Abby was sweet, but his mood cycles into "throwing out all his furniture" or "playing Red Dead 2 for weeks straight" are obviously not conducive to a relationship. He just needs like 20% less self hatred and he'd be fine, but it's too much to expect anyone to be around that in the meantime.

As for Adam, I don't get it. Anyone could have told you what Dasha was about and the inevitable result of that relationship, especially once she revealed she has like 100+ bodies, but he proposed to her, Christ knows why. I don't know much about his new GF but hopefully she's less obviously going to set his life on fire.

Bruh

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
The ultimate content filter is your brain, just don't absorb the things you don't wanna see. Just close your eyes

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

balls in your court now cspam mods

lol

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Sure, but out of all things wrong with Dasha, having a lot of past intimate partners ranks low on the list, imo.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

crepeface posted:

matt was on majority report

youtube live links don't work well with time stamps >:|

1:07 in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEMIc3nWmfM

Matt was good and then dropped the call when they started talking about the republican outrage of the week which is not a super interesting topic to talk to Matt about.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

mcmagic posted:

Matt was good and then dropped the call when they started talking about the republican outrage of the week which is not a super interesting topic to talk to Matt about.

these fox news texts released through this lawsuit are actually pretty interesting imo, curious to see how it all shakes out, def not matt's bag tho sure

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Gripweed posted:

I couldn't remember who feraljokes was so I clicked the link and this is that dude's top tweet right now

https://twitter.com/feraljokes/status/1626697991766659094?s=20
I think I was officially registered as Republican because I voted for some guy I don't remember in a primary when I was 18 or 19.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

definitely b-tier. I already listen to fear& and the yard, I don't need this. tectone will probably be funny in a decade but he's too loud atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

there are quite simply too many podcasts