Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Jordan rules.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

UwUnabomber posted:

Jordan rules.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

I cannot loving wait to see Bein' Ian live in Austin in a few months and be a part of their manic chaos energy

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I hope he updates and opens for attell at the show I plan on going to but I understand if not because Dave's doing a show in a tiny improv in a weird outdoor mall

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
I wanna see both Jordan and Ian live.

Boywhiz88 fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Feb 15, 2023

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Jordan is gonna blow the gently caress up soon. She's got it.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Ugh he keeps forgetting to Do Jokes on stage

https://twitter.com/ianimal69/status/1626319666548285444?t=SElpCEigAFanS7CEjQDmQQ&s=19

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/ianimal69/status/1626331213559394304

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
god ian rules

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
the rss feed i used for premium is dead. anyone have one please thank u

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/ianimal69/status/1626712820673875968

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Jordan Rules w/Ian Fidance

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Jord's Hoards w/ian

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Calling it now, Ian alienates Jordan at some point and we get the pure Jordan podcast.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Fleein' Ian

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmfao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Ian trying to call her on the phone all the time sounds awful especially when he's doing it in response to hearing that she's PMSing

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

Ian trying to call her on the phone all the time sounds awful especially when he's doing it in response to hearing that she's PMSing

Ian plz stop, it's for your own good.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

She needs to stop letting the moon gently caress her up like that

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I was pro-Ian when people used to poo poo on him in the Cum Town Thread. The more exposure to him I have the more I feel like he's probably completely loving unbearable in person.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

UwUnabomber posted:

I was pro-Ian when people used to poo poo on him in the Cum Town Thread. The more exposure to him I have the more I feel like he's probably completely loving unbearable in person.

He’s probably a great hang once a week at some random party. Actually hanging out with him for a long period of time is probably miserable though.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Ian seems line the kind of guy who shits his pants on the bike ride over then tries to throw out his lovely underwear in your kitchen trash.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

but he's really happy the whole time

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

The_Rob posted:

He’s probably a great hang once a week at some random party. Actually hanging out with him for a long period of time is probably miserable though.

yeah he's a gay man

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pharmaskittle posted:

yeah he's a gay man

So am I and I don't act like that.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
tim butterly should be on the show more

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Jesus that trans talk was dire, lol at Ian deciding it's true because one other dumbass repeated a meme

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ian being intensely reactionary about trans issues is the funniest possible position for him. so self-hating.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Famethrowa posted:

Ian being intensely reactionary about trans issues is the funniest possible position for him. so self-hating.

Him and Jordan both keep going in the new Patreon ep.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

ian nooooo lmao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pharmaskittle posted:

ian nooooo lmao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Wait what happened now

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I don't know what happened, but this Ian thing was always going to end in disaster

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
He retweeted this but this is kinda par for the course for him https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1629724451234549761?t=MuwWan8pR8WCDW7pm1CfFA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
I'm literally shaking after that. I hope we can put an end to such dangerous rhetoric, now and forever.