Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

BlindSite posted:

DeAngelo Hall has joined the panthers coaching staff. I'm gonna assume it's defensive backfield related.

him just telling the DBs to envision every qb as jay cutler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/1627143347759357955?s=46&t=CbMBR7NUUxFdtBvFuIS1Vw

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Cardinals please, you can't just loudly announce to the world the tank is on.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Asproigerosis posted:

Cardinals please, you can't just loudly announce to the world the tank is on.

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1627302962371473408?t=aZK2eMF-HXv7ozsqJew28A&s=19

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

wow

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
That's a rough 35

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Jokes aside, I've heard really good things about him. 2020 Baker and 2022 Jacoby were pretty impressive, all things considered. Shine has definitely come off, of course.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

drew putzing

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Fixing an injured/playing bad Kyler is as rough an OC job as there is in the league.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

mcmagic posted:

Fixing an injured/playing bad Kyler is as rough an OC job as there is in the league.

<glances at NFC South>

No, I don’t think that’s true.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

we must get a phrenologist to examine this dudes noggin

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/davekluge/status/1627086412624572418?s=61&t=hFU_Mw1J57z74a9wUtdYYw

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1627341559782944770?s=61&t=hFU_Mw1J57z74a9wUtdYYw

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

It turns out Jonathan Gannon owns.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Lol, Cardinals…. gently caress

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Looks like he is ready to, heh, take command.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lmao man no wonder Arizona wanted Flores

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

I hope he succeeds, I want the hot new head coach profile to be dorky little weirdos like Gannon and McDaniel.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Doug Jones?!!!

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
Someone on twitter accused Gannon of having Pete Buttigieg vibes and I think that may be unfortunately correct.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Willingly hanging out with a guy from Edina, oof

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I hope he succeeds, I want the hot new head coach profile to be dorky little weirdos like Gannon and McDaniel.

Wrong, we need more Dan Campbells

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm actually more mad now that my eagles lost the super bowl because of this loving literal clown.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

MikeCrotch posted:

Wrong, we need more Dan Campbells

Dan Campbell and McDaniel are both beautiful and wonderful

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

that's crazy. Payton Manning, noted loser who was dragged to championships by Bob Sanders and Von Miller, managed to get just-fired and clearly-bad Adam Gase an HC gig with a phone call. Bienemy has two rings.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Hamhandler posted:

Someone on twitter accused Gannon of having Pete Buttigieg vibes and I think that may be unfortunately correct.

look one play in the superbowl may be getting extra publicity but the truth is offenses burn my DBs nearly a thousand times per season

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

gently caress Bob Sanders

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Pontius Pilate posted:

Dan Campbell and McDaniel are both beautiful and wonderful

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be

Also I feel like there’s a lot more dweeby McDaniel guys who know football if someone would give them a chance than there are WWE characters who are secretly super smart. Campbell is a beautiful unicorn

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Hamhandler posted:

If Gannon is as bad with black people as Buttigieg that’s gonna make for one hell of an entertaining train wreck. Also would explain the bidwills liking him.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Relentlessboredomm posted:

If Gannon is as bad with black people as Buttigieg that’s gonna make for one hell of an entertaining train wreck. Also would explain the bidwills liking him.

it's loving insane how Pete's image survived... everything he's ever done???

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Really need to see how Gannon eats a cinnamon bun now

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Cardinals seems like they’ve hired their coaches hoping A.) they mail a bunch of young Belichicks who can fix every problem or B.) flame out so bad they can Steve Wilkes everyone and reset.

Also this isn’t an earth shattering move but…

https://twitter.com/dnewtonespn/status/1627096959059361792?s=46&t=-wJ7JMURfyjzD8uW34w3jA

If the panthers end up with carr, or somehow don’t end up trading the world for stroud/Levis/young, I think they make a lot of sense to trade for Nuke.

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Feb 20, 2023

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I'm really trying not to get my hopes up, but the Panthers are assembling a pretty good coaching staff on paper

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Looks like Murr is tonight's big loser. For his punishment we're making him coach an entire season of Arizona Cardinals football *Sal and Q fall down laughing*

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

lol

https://twitter.com/nfl_dovkleiman/status/1627657192785473539?s=46&t=2xtO_dwlzsaiQnt-gO_V8g

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Wouldn't that make him the most expensive coordinator ever?

I hope the Lions did that with Ben Johnson.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Vic got 5.5m a year so I think he makes more than McDaniel

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I think I read the Eagles we’re ok with Steichen leaving because they had 2 in house candidates worthy of a promotion. DC they really had no one in line.

Gannon probably knew this was his only opportunity.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1627691713589309440?s=20

wow that's pretty wild that you got a guy to take a demotion like that.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Hamhandler posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1627691713589309440?s=20

wow that's pretty wild that you got a guy to take a demotion like that.
He probably knows he'll be out of a job after next year either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
Smart move on Gannon's part cause he was going to get blasted all next season for every tiny mistake the defense made. Now he's somewhere that no one will care about cause the team is going to be bad anyway.