Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the only "famine" i see here is the god drat play station 5 games lineup

anyhow, pregnant wife wants a ps5 to spend time gaming while on maternity leave, will good games arrive before my child gets into homestuck? this is the quandry i am faced with at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Randarkman posted:

I regret making those posts. I won't defend them.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

was doing a wc3 lan thign with some friends once and one of them had never played a strategy game before and was playing as the scourge and went to build something and it goes "We demannnnd more lumbeeerrrrr" and he just yells "I DEMAND YOU SUCK MY DICK" and turned it off immediately

Lmao

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Randarkman posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg12uhZu9_o

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randarkman posted:

you should regret all of your posts. anyway i shant engage you further as it's clear your frontal lobe was surgically replaced with a Twitter feed and before that you were a typical racist gringo. congrats on posting so boring in the past that a mod never banned you for it though. not everyone gets to pretend they're woke all of a sudden in 2023 :cheers:

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
guy whos done a complete 180 on the concept of "forced starvation" since the halcyon days of 4 years ago: you cant loving say that!!!!!

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

it's gonna be wild when the war finally ends and an entire generation of online poster basically turns themselves into the lost generation because of extensively curated twitter feeds.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Randarkman posted:

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

wild 9 looks like it sucks lol, even back then i was like "man this seems not as good as the other games on here". but there was a spot where you could infinitely swap powerups and id sit there and do that cuz the guy would always alternate between "thats cool" and 'oh yeah" when you did that and it was pretty funny to 7 year old me.

lol sick

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

guy whos done a complete 180 on the concept of "forced starvation" since the halcyon days of 4 years ago: you cant loving say that!!!!!

i think it's cool when people try to get me on the wrong politics or saying mean words when they were like 35 year old racists 3 years ago or w.e.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Randarkman posted:

Lmao

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Regarde Aduck posted:

what like 9/11?

As an American, 9/11 happened to me, and therefore I am allowed to make fun of it

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
This thread loving sucks

Genocide denial to own your posting enemies

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ninjoatse.cx posted:

This thread loving sucks

:ok:

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Feels Villeneuve posted:

my brother is autistic and when we're hanging out he'll sometimes yell stuff from games we played as kids. like I'll be driving him to the store and he'll yell "YOU NEED THE GOLD KEY" from quake 1

whats his username

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

ninjoatse.cx posted:

This thread loving sucks

Genocide really brings out the worst in people

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Buschmaki posted:

If you hear "Famine" and think people are saying "Famicom".... you might be a gamer!

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

ninjoatse.cx posted:

This thread loving sucks

was this post based? not this time

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

hbag posted:

whats his username

Here's his profile
https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=227624

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Content warning: The following post contains a homophobic slur, genocide denial, and references to a real-life tragedy.

Update: An apology for the content of the following post has been posted by our editor, Austin Walker, on the Waypoint front page.

Homodomor.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ninjoatse.cx posted:

This thread loving sucks

that's not what happened

what did happen is someone was claiming genocide denial was happening, to own their posting enemies

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

copy posted:

your brother owns

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Genocide is when they removed Geno from the Mario & Luigi remake

copy
Jul 26, 2007

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 71 days!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRHZ0v9Tfoc&t=54s

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

Buschmaki posted:

You can only joke about famines in the Global South, and not ones that whites had to deal with, DUH

Strange. Maybe there's something about the origins of the "but Holodomor" argument that might explain this disregard for non-white peoples.

I shall holodomore reading.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The entire peanut gallery is here now. Lovely.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

turn on your monitor

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
weird how all the thread regulars were just content to talk about dad gaming and then dumbass weirdos keep marching in here to take us to task about the holodomor, something they brought up. forums invasions are when gbs guys feel the sanctity of their threads is threatened btw, and for sure not the other way around.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Dont let them ruin this thread like the hogwarts one....

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Buschmaki posted:

Dont let them ruin this thread like the hogwarts one....

They'll stop at nothing!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Randarkman posted:

pathetic.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
All this because someone didn’t get spr’s loving joke. Is this the grAIDS Wormskull tried to warn us about

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Holodomor? I've never even met her!

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Lady Radia posted:

All this because someone didn’t get spr’s loving joke. Is this the grAIDS Wormskull tried to warn us about

yes, it is

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
it's a great indication of mental health that one draws the line at misinforming or making light of mass human crisis on http://forums.somethingawful.com/

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

drat thread only goes to poo poo when someone accidently summons all the politics posters like the sneeze in army of darkness, the perfidious pyf has struck again and must be stopped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Imagine feeling you actually need an opinion on the Holodomor without being a Ukrainian or actual historian or whatever.