Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

Ruggan posted:

If anyone needs Valentine’s Day cards for quests let me know. I’m sitting on 5k still after GMing them and doing the quests.

yes please I still need a boatload ign is serf swag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

delfin posted:

Cool! Now for the bad news. :v:

If you are working on Intruders Beware, you will want to get your Green Python up to level 6 sooner rather than later. At level 6, it drops Skull Coins occasionally. Intruders Beware IV will want one of those.

Intruders Beware will want fifty of those. (Along with lots of gear that your Macaw is now dropping.)

poo poo I don't even have the 1bill farm plot yet

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
I don't even know what to throw in the well at this point. Out of habit I did crab claws yesterday but I feel like maybe I should stock up on carved figures.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

H110Hawk posted:

I don't even know what to throw in the well at this point. Out of habit I did crab claws yesterday but I feel like maybe I should stock up on carved figures.

Dice for tea pots and tea pots for a few carved things yeah.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

Dice for tea pots and tea pots for a few carved things yeah.

Done. All 16 tea pots got me a nice assortment of things. 3 dice got be some bacon. :v:

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

I wish there was an easy way to show your ranks in various things to ask for help.

pnau
Aug 20, 2006
Welp just started ATI, although I have been preping for it for a while now.

Herbs are the only thing slowing me down right now, pretty much have just about everything else thats rare or very close.

For anyone just starting, follow and trust the guides in the library they are awesome and don't be afraid to ask for giveaways :)

pnau fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Feb 21, 2023

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to.

Barreft posted:

I wouldn't recommend buying the 1b farm plot until the next event (assuming you aren't farming 99 by then)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

H110Hawk posted:

in the absence of direct goals i've been doing compasses.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

get out of here frozen crops, we're done :smugbert:

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Barreft posted:

The usual suggestions for your first four 1Bs are storehouse space, Macaw, Python and Tree Frog, with Froggy being kind of a distant fourth there. After that, you have a lot more freedom as to what's important to build up -- 1B crop row, more orchard, building up to get your Dragons, building up production buildings wherever you see weak spots. Once you've got the Cove open, which you're on your way towards, building silver will become a fair bit easier and grinding to a billion for your next upgrade won't be as much of a chore.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Finally GMed valentines cards before the deadline. God drat that was a lot of feathers.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Mardi Gras questline just popped up. I am envisioning Buddy earning his beaded necklaces in the traditional manner. I would like to envision anything else.

Tower 48 is complete over here, and I've at least got some masteries up around 90%, so 50 should be reachable in a few days.

EDIT:NVM, did the 550-LNs-for-25-gold shuffle, and used those nets to GM three more fish. Hello, Runecube.

delfin fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Feb 21, 2023

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Mardi Gras questline requires 1,000 corn at number 6. Get to farming.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Mardi Gras questline requires 1,000 corn at number 6. Get to farming.

CORN JAIL NEVER loving ENDS

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
New day, new cell in corn jail.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I had 3k corn stock piled :smug:

The plan was eventually to get 10k for the desert lol

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
Did one of those Mardi Gras quest ask for corn.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Yes, and 1000 corn for a 100 gold reward isn't a bad deal at all.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

don't forget about your large chest 03s if you just want to get it out of the way

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
Being able to trade gold for AK after you reach a certain tower level would be awesome. It's a shame that gold is kinda monetized though.

A new method of AK gain would be nice, GMs have just become tedious, I've only got 4 fish left to GM.

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

koshmar posted:

Being able to trade gold for AK after you reach a certain tower level would be awesome. It's a shame that gold is kinda monetized though.

A new method of AK gain would be nice, GMs have just become tedious, I've only got 4 fish left to GM.

I keep hoping they do something different with mega masteries. They seem very tacked-on at the moment. It'd be nice if they at least gave some ascension knowledge.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Hobojim posted:

I keep hoping they do something different with mega masteries. They seem very tacked-on at the moment. It'd be nice if they at least gave some ascension knowledge.

This too, they're supposed to be working on MMs.

Wayfaring Stranger
Feb 16, 2011
Are there any secrets for ATI XII (springs, cogwheel, flywheels, etc) other than pets and dipping into the small pond?

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.

koshmar posted:

This too, they're supposed to be working on MMs.

I, for one, hope they do nothing meaningful with mega masteries unless they massively step up storage limits and add a way to mass use APs and ACs. Grand masteries are grindy enough.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Wayfaring Stranger posted:

Are there any secrets for ATI XII (springs, cogwheel, flywheels, etc) other than pets and dipping into the small pond?

Large Chest 02s from the macaw/Black Rock Canyon should do the trick

Wayfaring Stranger
Feb 16, 2011

Kaboobi posted:

Large Chest 02s from the macaw/Black Rock Canyon should do the trick

Ah, yeah - I opened all I had to make a start. I'll keep hauling them in, thanks!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

man i wish they'd fix the temple i need a diamond for buddy ffs.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hey is the flour mill a good money spinner?

I've been down sawmill silver, still haven't quite gotten to Lanterns yet. Am set to turnover 30mil today it looks like and wondered about diminishing returns on sawmill and should i split some of that money into something else.

Orchard is around 150 trees each at the moment.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

hambeet posted:

Hey is the flour mill a good money spinner?

You need it eventually for flour for quests but its not for making money.

tgacon
Mar 22, 2009
Lol, I managed to hit 10 billion fishing experience before I did 1.5b in exploring

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

About to spend 20g on 1k OJ/Cider in trade chat, but I'd rather give the gold to a goon. I'm Farmhausen

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Barreft posted:

About to spend 20g on 1k OJ/Cider in trade chat, but I'd rather give the gold to a goon. I'm Farmhausen

Just keep your mailbox clear I'll send you a bunch right now.

I don't need the gold

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

MarcusSA posted:

Just keep your mailbox clear I'll send you a bunch right now.

I don't need the gold

<3 I'm gettin there. doing the 1 billion level now.

also 60g for a 5 slot mailbox upgrade is crazy, sorry for the 90 limit

finally hit my first lvl 99, crafting

Barreft fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Feb 22, 2023

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

todays vault was fun

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

just hit 99 fishing :coolfish:

the silver grind is real, i just dropped like 3bil on orchard/vineyard and need a boatload more cash

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
OK stop spending on the vineyard you will never make it back.

Congrats on fishing 99! :toot:

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

H110Hawk posted:

OK stop spending on the vineyard you will never make it back.

Congrats on fishing 99! :toot:

how else will I make grape juice though

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

BALLS DILDO posted:

The pet brings you plenty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

I should be able to get ATI's reqs done by this reset. And by that I mean 92 Exploring. Not sure if I should burn all my silver there or hoover up any remaining 1bil options.

BALLS DILDO posted:

Your pets. Tawny Owl (which yours should be L5) gives Grapes, Mandrill Baboon at L6 (dunno why but okay) gets you grape juice proper.

That said, don't focus too hard on Grapes if you don't have the super long growth times/no need for MASSIVE FUCKIN QUANTITIES of product. Because an L6 Python gets you Wine straight.