Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

let's kill rhino and grind up his horn to gain sexual potency

he saw the giraffes after all, there's nothing left for him now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Psycho Landlord posted:

he saw the giraffes after all, there's nothing left for him now

Dude's right though giraffes are fuckin weird.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

let's kill rhino and grind up his horn to gain sexual potency

Absolutely this, gentlegoons.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

MarcusSA posted:

So I learned that you shouldn't buy chili cheese fries from the banging teriyaki place because they won't be good.

writing this down so i dont forget

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

So I learned that you shouldn't buy chili cheese fries from the banging teriyaki place because they won't be good.

That's tragic, but thank you for your service and teaching us all this important lesson.

I'm currently downloading Ishin

rox
Sep 7, 2016

been playing through the excellent tony hawk's pro skater 1+2 remake, and finished all the amateur and vet goals

finished clearing both 1 and 2 tours this morning (100% goals) with my create a skater and the goat, rodney mullen :D

looking forward to my copy of metroid prime remake coming in this week as well

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

haha what posted:

been playing through the excellent tony hawk's pro skater 1+2 remake, and finished all the amateur and vet goals

This was a fantastic remake!

It brought back lots of memories of being 19 an in the military playing that poo poo all day long.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

man how come we never got the Ruby Armet in secret of mana

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

playin cod

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

That's why I check the unit price on any game I buy.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

buying a game like a grip of ground beef lmao

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I like my games like I like my honey mustard - sold in bulk.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

making a games rating website but i only evaluate games on how much storage space they consume.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Unit price in dollars per pound the dev team weighs

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

if this is a troll then lmao

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Chrono Trigger was 80 bucks and it only came on a 4MB SNES cart?

Yikes.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Call of Duty the best bargain in gaming confirmed

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Playing Atomic Heart. Scratches that Bioshock/Prey itch, and I do love zeerust futuretech poo poo. Just a dude being endlessly ambushed by Soviet science experiments. Good fun.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I reinstalled elden ring and I am going to continue making new characters until I defeat the first grafted scion

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

contracted HIV from a Craigslist blood transfusion. playing Euro Truck Simulator to cope. very unfortunate

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

symbolic posted:

contracted HIV from a Craigslist blood transfusion. playing Euro Truck Simulator to cope. very unfortunate

lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Doing a soul level 1 run of Dark Souls and I just beat Four Kings by stacking Havel's set and the Crest shield and tanking like a madman

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Been playing Final Fantasy Theatrhythm Final Bar Line

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Need to become a famous streamer so I can play video games poorly for people. Have quite the backlog.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

symbolic posted:

New contender for heaviest buyer's remorse: Craigslist blood transfusion.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

B33rChiller posted:

New contender for heaviest buyer's remorse: Craigslist blood transfusion.

Good mid-tier username though

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

symbolic posted:

it's a great game

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

it's a great game

super treatable too

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

transporting a big trailer of aids medicine in euro truck simulator

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
jeofferys a dumbass

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
spent a week thinking hard on whether or not the over the top story in fyad by a guy he's known for over a decade was a joke or not

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mycophobia posted:

jeofferys a dumbass

there's cringe in the air...

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
AIDS is not the death sentance it once was. With today's medical advances you can live a mostly normal life, even with AIDS.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Fsmhunk posted:

AIDS is not the death sentance it once was. With today's medical advances you can live a mostly normal life, even with AIDS.

I can confirm this

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fsmhunk posted:

delivering this load to Antwerp is far more important at the moment

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

I can confirm this

hell yeah my brother in AIDS :cheers:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
osama bin laden tried to combine cringe with aids in his underground fortress and that's why we had to kill him

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

playing rimworld at the mo but it's getting a bit bloated with content. three dlcs and lots of modifications mean I've just got loads to focus on. There's also loads of conflicts as they haven't been properly updated for v1.4; the one that lets you give bionics to animals doesn't like the "more dogs" mod

I think I'm going to have to go through and remove all the useless mods, the ones causing unnecessary conflict, and only keep the good ones that provide a positive experience. probably play some bannerlord before doing that though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

playing rimworld at the mo but it's getting a bit bloated with content. three dlcs and lots of modifications mean I've just got loads to focus on. There's also loads of conflicts as they haven't been properly updated for v1.4; the one that lets you give bionics to animals doesn't like the "more dogs" mod

I think I'm going to have to go through and remove all the useless mods, the ones causing unnecessary conflict, and only keep the good ones that provide a positive experience. probably play some bannerlord before doing that though.

hmmmmmmmmmm. sounds like aplan. what kinda run you thinking in bannerlord?