Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Breaking the mole and coding hardcore by copying another company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Alan Smithee posted:

"you're my polycule now"

:suicide:

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013

Jestery posted:

Breaking the mole and coding hardcore by copying another company

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Concerning

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

elon musk is a colossal turd

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

kazil posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbeEO58Hlfo

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

kazil posted:

Is he now just a Metal Gear NPC?

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Is he now just a Metal Gear NPC?

No. If he was, he'd go off on long diatribes about the natures of memes. The only NPCs he'd be is Johnny. You know, the guy that shits his pants every game.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

nullEntityRNG posted:

No. If he was, he'd go off on long diatribes about the natures of memes. The only NPCs he'd be is Johnny. You know, the guy that shits his pants every game.

Johnny actually got a girl to love and marry him in the end though. And he was someone who earnestly tried to do better despite his shortcomings.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
And the pants making GBS threads was just a bad reaction to the microchips in the vaccines the Army made him take.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
That's actually pretty funny.... so stolen...?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

And the pants making GBS threads was just a bad reaction to the microchips in the vaccines the Army made him take.

Wasn't his thing that he ducked out on his vaccinations? And the pants making GBS threads was nerves or something. He was also ridiculously handsome in a way Elon will never be no matter how much surgery he gets.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Ups_rail posted:

can you play cyberpunk on a tesla?

through the cloud, you can absolutely play cyberpunk on a cheapass plastic tegra tablet you got upcharged $4000 on while grinding flat spots into your tires

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Ups_rail posted:

can you play cyberpunk on a tesla?

yes but they're both so buggy you'll probably just blow up before the self driving mode can even kill you

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Bottom Liner posted:

yes but they're both so buggy you'll probably just blow up before the self driving mode can even kill you

You know they should remake on of those killer/haunted car movies but with a tesla!!

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
no, that might actually make a tesla look cool and we can't have that

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

An insane mind posted:

Wasn't his thing that he ducked out on his vaccinations? And the pants making GBS threads was nerves or something. He was also ridiculously handsome in a way Elon will never be no matter how much surgery he gets.

He was afraid of needles, so he didn't get the nanomachines that would have improved his health. But then when the nanomachines mind-controlled people, he didn't have them, so that was a plus!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Ups_rail posted:

You know they should remake on of those killer/haunted car movies but with a tesla!!
Final Destination movie where one of them gets into a Tesla and it immediately drives into a wall and explodes and the characters are all "OK that one was on us".

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
The film is set in a Tesla factory and Death's fancy murders keep getting interrupted by unrelated industrial accidents.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Splicer posted:

Final Destination movie where one of them gets into a Tesla and it immediately drives into a wall and explodes and the characters are all "OK that one was on us".

Splicer posted:

The film is set in a Tesla factory and Death's fancy murders keep getting interrupted by unrelated industrial accidents.

I love this idea.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
Remake of Christine, but it's a Tesla called Chris now because we're not having any of that woke mind virus bollocks in this movie.

"Show me"

*Tesla catches on fire*

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Splicer posted:

Parkingtigers posted:

Remake of Christine, but it's a Tesla called Chris now because we're not having any of that woke mind virus bollocks in this movie.

"Show me"

*Tesla catches on fire*

The person who knows how to stop the killing is about to tweet out the solution....only for the server to crash.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Splicer posted:

Tucker and Dale Buy a Tesla.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Tucker and Dale Buy a Tesla.

No they need a reason to go to the factory like they are delivering some batteries or something.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Ups_rail posted:

No they need a reason to go to the factory like they are delivering some batteries or something.

Nah, they'd go to a Tesla Dealership to buy a Tesla, and every demonstration kills another college student. And goes badly wrong at a school crossing.

They never actually manage to buy a Tesla.

Gym Leader Barack
Oct 31, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Cable Guy posted:

That's actually pretty funny.... so stolen...?

My money is on ol' musky proactively hiding the tweets he steals from due to some incredibly severe dunkings over the past little while.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Splicer posted:

Forklifter driver Klaus 2

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ups_rail posted:

they already did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNL6t-Eu-IY&t=37s

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
It's way more entertaining without the America's Funniest Home Movies sound effects:
https://youtu.be/Wv1rKHGeMRk
Here have a perfectly normal advertisement that's probably trying to sell you a mortgage or something:
https://youtu.be/syo4decSDkM

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh i dont have sound on so i didnt know it was the bad one

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Nah, they'd go to a Tesla Dealership to buy a Tesla, and every demonstration kills another college student. And goes badly wrong at a school crossing.

They never actually manage to buy a Tesla.

Tucker and Dale go to the big city to buy a new pickup. The film is shot in found footage style. The intro is glitchy security camera footage of them asking the salesman if he has anything electric, what with the price of gas these days. The salesman shows them them a car that looks exactly what you'd think a Tesla pickup truck would look like and asks if they'd like to see a demonstration of the self-driving feature, followed by a title card of "end of recoverable media". It then cuts to the Tesla on board camera footage displaying "auto drive engaged" and accelerating through the display window.

The first act is mainly footage from the Tesla's on board cameras; there's no gore because every time it's about to hit someone the feed is replaced with a fraction of a second of "switched to manual driver control". The second act is cell phone footage of Musk fans all suiciding into the death zone to prove the few non-shadowbanned videos of the Tesla Killers are fake news spread by the MSM to prevent moon. The third act is Musk in a cybertruck coming to Take Them Down with predictable results. Musk and the Tesla are consumed in flame.

The post credits scene is a non-found-footage version of the intro scene. Tucker and Dale politely decline the offer and ask to test drive a sensible looking hybrid with fully manual controls and a large cargo bed. As they leave the salesman pats the empty Tesla and it immediately launches itself into the street.

Splicer fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Feb 22, 2023

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1628360532221693954
Ugh, how are these people real? Small part of me hopes she was being sarcastic but the blue check and the flag kinda deflates that hope.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Similar to Shakespeare's works, Musk is well versed in incest and pedophilia.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

1000% he stole that line from someone else

like he does with everything

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1628360532221693954
Ugh, how are these people real? Small part of me hopes she was being sarcastic but the blue check and the flag kinda deflates that hope.

lol

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Concerning

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
I remember an election ad from a decade ago about driverless cars and how they were going to run down old ladies in Florida.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUuBXCEWOhc

Clearly they didn't realize driverless cars would really thirst for the blood of children instead!

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

HJE-Cobra posted:

I remember an election ad from a decade ago about driverless cars and how they were going to run down old ladies in Florida.

Clearly they didn't realize driverless cars would really thirst for the blood of children instead!

If I remember death race 2000 right I think children are worth the most points, the driving algorithm is just being efficient

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

HJE-Cobra posted:

Floridians wouldn't care about that.

Except Randaconda.