Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

FirstnameLastname posted:

idk about anyone else but I'm not going to get mad at mods who come in to try to engage with the community even if they don't know what the admin team is doing or aren't able to change anything

like, i don't have any personal beef with any mod or admin, myself.

it's the institutions and how they're being mismanaged that i am unhappy with; having moderators communicate more is only a good thing. even the ones people are personally pissed off with, if they can talk like a grown up, without needlessly escalating things with ban/probation/"Thread's taking a nap" powers, would be a step in the right direction.

conflict resolution is an important skill if you're going to be a figure of authority in any community, possibly the most important skill

even having more mods come in here and say "yeah i don't know what's going on either but don't want to Make it Sting" would be a whole lot better than radio silence, which makes me assume they're MIA or all drafting some overly complicated plan to Silence the Rabble-Rousers that everyone's gonna hate

on the flip side, fluffdaddy has plenty of 'personal beef'. Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
I don't know fluffdaddy's age, race, gender, weight, height, or mental status. I just know they're also making baffling admin decisions from nowhere and quickly disappearing into the mist again. That's what I don't like.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

false flag alt, imo

Absolutely, only question is if its erosion's or not lmao

Quiet listener
Feb 15, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

they sincerely think hatewatching and brigading other threads is meaningful content for anyone but themselves, or even some kind of righteous act. like, they're the oppressed ones here, nevermind the obvious and profound chilling effect their behavior has on the site more generally.

playing the victim is all that's left. i really hope the admins and mods don't fall for this poo poo. I hate bootlicking but I've watched this cycle carry on for years now and it should be obvious that a thread to catalogue drama and mock people will generate way more drama than it will ever generate in original content.

the site needs originality and people willing to contribute meaningfuly, and i hate to tell you all this but generating drama and generally being parasitic towards the contributions of other users is not good content, it's not a healthy relationship to have to your fellow humans, and it's not remotely noble. It's purely toxic, and if you can't let it go, maybe y'all should try moving on, like so many others have before you. h t loving h

gently caress you retard, why don't you go back to sucking mod cock and licking admin assholes that you like so much,

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

Riot Bimbo posted:

they sincerely think hatewatching and brigading other threads is meaningful content for anyone but themselves, or even some kind of righteous act. like, they're the oppressed ones here, nevermind the obvious and profound chilling effect their behavior has on the site more generally.

playing the victim is all that's left. i really hope the admins and mods don't fall for this poo poo. I hate bootlicking but I've watched this cycle carry on for years now and it should be obvious that a thread to catalogue drama and mock people will generate way more drama than it will ever generate in original content.

the site needs originality and people willing to contribute meaningfuly, and i hate to tell you all this but generating drama and generally being parasitic towards the contributions of other users is not good content, it's not a healthy relationship to have to your fellow humans, and it's not remotely noble. It's purely toxic, and if you can't let it go, maybe y'all should try moving on, like so many others have before you. h t loving h

i'm glad to see you reflect upon your posting like this and hope you'll take action on doing better in the future

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
*Eyes widening, goosbumbs rising on my arms* Holy loving poo poo....

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Psycho Landlord posted:

I don’t think so. that would be pretty dumb even for them

Quiet listener
Feb 15, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

I don't know fluffdaddy's age, race, gender, weight, height, or mental status. I just know they're also making baffling admin decisions from nowhere and quickly disappearing into the mist again. That's what I don't like.

Race: last, because he's slow and fat
Height: too short to distribute the weight on his huge fat body
Mental status: oh a retard for sure.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Riot Bimbo posted:

What the gently caress are you talking about Steve?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

NoiseAnnoys posted:

"your crew isn't working anymore," i say in the end of the 80s teen movie about saving the rec center from drug dealers

he did it, he won the ski-off :unsmith:

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Riot Bimbo posted:

I hate bootlicking

things people make sure to say when they hate bootlicking

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the contributions of other users, such as lolling at videos of people getting brutally disintegrated by bombs and machine guns

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Psycho Landlord posted:

it's either them or riot bimbo or https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4006712&pagenumber=1483&perpage=40#post529817624 who got banned right before they regged

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Riot Bimbo posted:

h t loving h

gently caress. OFF.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Riot Bimbo posted:

h t loving h

i love bnrcore like this its so funny

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

Oh I forgot about that guy lmao, it's him

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
is this the part where a day one rereg starts spouting poo poo in this thread so the admins can close it, point to those posts, call it a brigade and shut it down

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Quiet listener posted:

Ah, someone who thinks sex and gender are the same thing, interesting. This any help in narrowing down whose alt this is?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

is this the part where a day one rereg starts spouting poo poo in this thread so the admins can close it, point to those posts, call it a brigade and shut it down

that's right

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Psycho Landlord posted:

Oh I forgot about that guy lmao, it's him

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
zoo thread is up :cheers:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4025044

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Riot Bimbo posted:

Riot Bimbo posted:

I would physically assault any given male poster in that thread. Like, i would start with a swirlie and an atomic wedgie but work my way up to dangerous, potentially lethal brain trauma. i am a very tough, violent person and they are an active, malignant cancer that needs to be harmed and removed.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Lmao

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

The action that resolves issues and restores peace! This certainly can't bubble up somewhere else once we get this thread!

Quiet listener
Feb 15, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

Ah, someone who thinks sex and gender are the same thing, interesting. This any help in narrowing down whose alt this is?

I guess xir can be whatever themselves thinks she are then.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

yeah we're counting down to that part

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

lmfao

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

This is seriously one of the most badass posts I've ever seen online. This must have been what it was like being in the Third Army and hearing Patton's speech. loving full body chills right now.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Quiet listener posted:

I guess xir can be whatever themselves thinks she are then.

Perma this idiot and all their alts please :)

Quiet listener
Feb 15, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

yeah we're counting down to that part

Nah, mods and admins won't touch this thread. They're scared of our power.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

Thank you for bringing back a good PYF thread, but without the pointless spite from people unbecoming

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

drat, I haven't seen contributions that meaningful in some time

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

personally, i would also beat up female posters, and even posters who do not identify as either gender

Quiet listener
Feb 15, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Perma this idiot and all their alts please :)

mod bootlicker

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Riot Bimbo posted:

i really hope the admins and mods don't fall for this poo poo

No loving worries there because that would require the admins to notice the forums

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

erosion posted:

I think my point is this bullshit isn't working anymore, your crew has cried wolf too many times and people are tired of their friends being driven off for standing against you.

Let's ignore the existence or not of a crew. Tell me, when has "wolf" been cried?

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

Nice only took at least three reports

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Quiet listener posted:

Nah, mods and admins won't touch this thread. They're scared of our power.

Lol, R.I.P. Bozo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Fsmhunk posted:

The Asylum Demon isn't in Bloodborne.

Yeah it was a big fat disgusting blob brain thing in bloodborne