Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

What's a Kazar (Kaezar?). Anyone know?

Kaiser?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I don’t think so. Pronounced with a hard A - like the word “quasars” except with a K instead of a Q

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

I don’t think so. Pronounced with a hard A - like the word “quasars” except with a K instead of a Q

Ohhhhh. Gotcha. No idea.

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

Frank Frank posted:

i would guess nathen means khazar (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars) so he’s just doing a weird old timey anti-Semitism

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Shishkabob with cheddar cheese that was a difficult read.

edit- he is definitely antisemitic so it's 100% that

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Frank Frank posted:

5) Increasing extreme luck for a perfect day.
This sounds like an Ulillillia crossover concept

And yes, Nathen holds exclusively abhorrent views so always assume the worst

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Anyone get the King John reference? Was he famous for summoning people or something? Knowing Nathen, this is probably a reference to the Disney Robin Hood cartoon rather than the actual historical figure.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

yugioh mishima posted:

i would guess nathen means khazar (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars) so he’s just doing a weird old timey anti-Semitism

When I start typing Khazar into the Google search bar on Safari, it suggests a conspiracy theory page about the "Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia" that is trying to "eradicate all Abrahamic Religions" so I think this is spot on. I didn't want to dig any deeper than that, the magical 3rd button above Nathfield's incredibly endowed crotch was enough brain-rot for today.

Thank you, Frank Frank, for putting your sanity at risk on everyone else's behalf.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Also lol that he co-opted the "love me feed me don't leave me" song for this stupid podcast/cartoon even though it has nothing to do with anything and makes zero sense in-context.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
You're doing Mulk's work, Frank Frank, thanks so much for sparing my ears.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

Frank Frank posted:

Also lol that he co-opted the "love me feed me don't leave me" song for this stupid podcast/cartoon even though it has nothing to do with anything and makes zero sense in-context.

I listened to the podcast and at no point does anything make any sense anyway so why not use that song

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

The song will likely be one of the first assets available for licensing on eGeez

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

the evil eye he’s referring to is probably this 🧿

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Now you've done it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I will listen to episode 4 but I am not excited for Episode 4.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MassRafTer posted:

I will listen to episode 4 but I am not excited for Episode 4.

If it doubles in length again I am going to be upset.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Frank Frank posted:

Khazars. It's anti-Semitism.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Reminder that Nathen Mazri is not an antisemite on the account of that awful short film he did/was in. You know, that film with all the antisemitism.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I opened the podcast, dropped the play cursor on this line, and subsequently closed the podcast

https://i.imgur.com/Mld9CtI.mp4

you must never listen to this

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Drunk Nerds posted:

You need to listen if only for Angel Gabby saying "rub your tinky winky"

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Frank Frank posted:

Ok, thankfully Gaby tells him to shut up and asks him not to get perverted “like that new Indian Velma’. Ok now he’s just reading some article about Mindy Kaeling aloud. This is like ad-copy for the Velma show or something. Gaby also says that Kaeling has “Done other sinful things but she can’t say. Sorry!” (the sentence just ends there)
Nathfield replies, “OMG, it’s like changing the McDonalds arch from yellow to green” (???)
Gaby agrees.

This was just a lazy jab at the new Velma cartoon, rather than an ad for it. Nathfield's McDonalds arch comment is either in regards to the fact that Velma's Indian now, or the fact that they made an adult cartoon out of a children's cartoon, I'm pretty sure it's the latter but who knows. He's upset they changed something, and uses the McDonalds' arch as a comparison for changing an iconic thing everyone recognizes, as though just changing things is bad.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Khazars. It's anti-Semitism.

It's not the first time he's mentioned them either

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Magissima posted:

NathfieldEats: Khazar You Entergaged Yet?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

CodfishCartographer posted:

This was just a lazy jab at the new Velma cartoon, rather than an ad for it. Nathfield's McDonalds arch comment is either in regards to the fact that Velma's Indian now, or the fact that they made an adult cartoon out of a children's cartoon, I'm pretty sure it's the latter but who knows. He's upset they changed something, and uses the McDonalds' arch as a comparison for changing an iconic thing everyone recognizes, as though just changing things is bad.

No I get that. It starts as a jab but then he is clearly reading some other article or ad for the show verbatim and then cuts back to insulting it. The article has a totally different tone (and more competent writing style) than Nathen has.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Magissima posted:

Leave it to Nathen to not be content to be a racist. He has to be an incredibly WEIRD racist.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Thread delivers :stare:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Velma does suck and Mindy Kaling should be in fork jail tho.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zerUmX8XaXs

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I made it three minutes before this guy's weird vibe made me close the window.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

kntfkr posted:

Velma does suck and Mindy Kaling should be in fork jail tho.

Yes but maybe not for weird racist/bigoted reasons

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
“Ok, so Garfield didn’t work. What do Americans love next best to Garfield? Eureka! Anti-Semitic conspiracy theories! They’ll have to love my branding now!”

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Drunk Nerds posted:

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I made it three minutes before this guy's weird vibe made me close the window.
I made it about ten seconds

Honestly overall I am often quite surprised to find myself enjoying zany Generation Z Internet content but many people need to realize they need to outsource the narration for their wacky videos (I mean on some level the point is to sound cringe I am sure)

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

I took "where are we going again?" immediately transitioning to the garfieldeats song to mean they are literally going to garfieldeats in the next episode

I could be wrong, after the first couple minutes I just completely lost the ability to comprehend anything that's happening

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dr. Quarex posted:

I made it about ten seconds

Honestly overall I am often quite surprised to find myself enjoying zany Generation Z Internet content but many people need to realize they need to outsource the narration for their wacky videos (I mean on some level the point is to sound cringe I am sure)

There's a fine line between wacky and cringe and 99% of youtube channels are on the wrong side of that line.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

It's just annoying imo when there's something that looks relatively interesting to watch, isn't 3+ hours long but the video creator's voice is impossible to listen to or worse, they insist on showing their faces most of the time. God invented cigarettes to give us gruffy booming voices for a reason.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Frank Frank posted:

nazi channers would call Ben Shapiro's sister Khazar milkers if that tells you anything

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1629789268804616192

necroid
May 14, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Those pixels are screaming.