Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

the office of nuclear energy baggage thief mentioned on a recent ep wearing some stolen clothing lol psycho behavior

https://twitter.com/asyakhamsin1/status/1627541483245936642

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
So, like, does Felix stuff his mouth with a towel or something when he's talking? I know that he can't be munching on vape, it doesn't work that way. You can't munch on vape, it's ethereal like the mountain plains or chicken of the sea.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Very low energy Felix this ep. Seems genuinely tired.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Drowsiness is a common side effect of the deep web gay potion.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Will is apparently starting a movie podcast with Hesse from seeking derangements

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Still wishing for more Christman/Frost episodes.

Also, bring back Amber for an ep!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Boywhiz88 posted:

Still wishing for more Christman/Frost episodes.

She's busy.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Which of their books will come out first?

neither will ever come out

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Cael posted:

Which of their books will come out first?

neither will ever come out

On one hand: buy the book

On the other hand: this made me check out the website and the two gifs of left shark are gone.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Gripweed posted:

She's busy.

lol

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

terrorist ambulance posted:

Will is apparently starting a movie podcast with Hesse from seeking derangements

gently caress yeah. Will if you're reading this let me on the movie pod.

duck.exe
Apr 14, 2012

Nap Ghost
Will & Matt guested on the podcast Unspooled

https://twitter.com/unspooled/status/1628855082614919168?s=46&t=vxU9CGMhvX4tEE6vq2fMjw

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Who are the school bonds freaks and why are they like that

E: sorry they were just in the replies, I doubt they'll ever come up in the podcast, lest they encourage copycats

slicing up eyeballs fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Feb 24, 2023

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

slicing up eyeballs posted:

I assumed it's one guy with 15 different Twitter accounts and I do not know what their deal is

Were they mentioned on the pod recently?

Cached Money fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Feb 23, 2023

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

slicing up eyeballs posted:

whoa did they mention the guy? I figured they;d try to ignore him publicly since I've seen him try to message family members of the pod.

he's genuinely a little scary.

zeekner
Jul 14, 2007

I haven't listened to the episode yet but they were posting the usual creepy replies to that Unspooled tweet.

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

Boywhiz88 posted:

why would you wish this on anyone. The fact that none of them have retired early to enjoy their incredibly easy earnings is astonishing to me, personally

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Mr. Grinch posted:

why would you wish this on anyone. The fact that none of them have retired early to enjoy their incredibly easy earnings is astonishing to me, personally
The greatest posters never retire

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Mr. Grinch posted:

Some Q&A thing a while back confirmed that she was still getting paid the same as the rest of the hosts despite leaving to write a book. That was probably over a year ago at this point, I wonder if they're still doing it or if they quietly removed her behind the scenes.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
lol maybe Virgil is still getting paid

by Bad Faith too

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Profiting from a business where you don't even work? :capitalism:

Execute them as class traitors is what I say

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

PostNouveau posted:

lol maybe Virgil is still getting paid

by Bad Faith too
For the hell of it I checked their Twitter and it has not tweeted anything since September, and yes his name and picture are still on the banner

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

this is going to lead to exponentially more annoying movie talk in the thread, which will be good for when the thread is about streamer/twitter drama talk.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

FlamingLiberal posted:

For the hell of it I checked their Twitter and it has not tweeted anything since September, and yes his name and picture are still on the banner

Might not be posting on Twitter anymore but the podcast is still going, she released another episode today. Truly baffling situation, there must be some sort of legal thing where she can't just remove him completely and carry on but why not end the podcast and start your own in that case?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

crepeface posted:

this is going to lead to exponentially more annoying movie talk in the thread, which will be good for when the thread is about streamer/twitter drama talk.

The first three fast and the furious movies are very good. Anything after not so much.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

FlamingLiberal posted:

shadowbanned smh

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

Paul Scheer seems remarkably uncomfortable when the conversation has to do with actual knowledge or potentially controversial opinions.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

Paul Scheer seems remarkably uncomfortable when the conversation has to do with actual knowledge or potentially controversial opinions.

i hated him even before i stopped being an earwolf listener, dunno why he's is so much stuff

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4hR3NQmCZU

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

crepeface posted:

i hated him even before i stopped being an earwolf listener, dunno why he's is so much stuff

my fully uninformed guess is he's a guy with a great look for a minor character actor, but he hustled or knew enough people and got too big for his britches

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Chakan posted:

Here’s where I heard it recently. The tumblr post is from 2020 iirc.

https://twitter.com/checkystomper88/status/1626548322575040514

e: oh it has a 2020 date, lol dummy

just insanely funny, to me.

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
ive been rewatching that like once a day

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/sneako/status/1628860739338346497?s=46&t=eHhIq-uVm2yws7nT6pRJWg

Lol matt was right about these freaks.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Felix sounds high in this and the last ep

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Felix sounds high in this and the last ep

hollywood felix falling to the vice of dro

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Felix sounded like he was on the loving nod at one point, I hope his being interested in everything on earth for a brief period hasn't reached the opioid stage

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/SilvermanJacob/status/1629125887764340736?s=20

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

crepeface posted:

it will please you to learn that I have heard anecdotal evidence he's a total dickhead to work with

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Was that weird tapping Felix?

Or was it Virgil, trying to get a message out the only way he could in morse code from the cage the Dry Boys have kept him in since his "oopsie?"

Only time will tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Felix is smoking on that Kamala pack