Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
in a normal place thats fun to be when you do sometihntg ballsy or funny it earns you respect and you get a pass against bullshit rules. its like drat--you had the loving nuts to slick yourself in oil , get naked , and wrestle the rival schools pig mascot out of the locked cage that is constantly guarded by an endless rotation of linebacker guards and they couldnt grab you and you dashed to the pick up truck hog in hand and burnt serious rubber on their football field leaving tire tracks of a giant penis in the dirt all while making it back in time for practice w/ miller lite for everyone. that being said wash your loving jock strap by next practice because youve been smelling like dropped rear end for a week or we will beat you to death and piss on you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

:eyepop:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

hehehe

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

not stux lol posted:

jeffrey iove hacked your precious webserver. free synthy from his posting prison or else. and just in case you think im joking:

https://i.imgur.com/WnfxJrx.mp4
your move...

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lmao but also rip

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Probe evader! He's a probe evader!!! 50 years ago we'd have you permabanned with a loving fork in your rear end

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

not stux lol posted:

jeffrey iove hacked your precious webserver. free synthy from his posting prison or else. and just in case you think im joking:

your move...

lmfao

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

not stux lol posted:

your move...

lmao

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
lmao they're watching the thread to make sure no Perfidious Jokemen infiltrate the website but won't address any issues or do anything to lower the temperature whatsoever

good job you loving glue-chugging morons

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

the fact that the admins are watching this thread like hawks for opportunities to ban people while simultaneously not posting pretty much sums up the whole enchilada

Vultures circling a dying man, waiting for their chance to descend and swallow mouthfuls of sand, all to spite Consume Calories Crew.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

lmfao

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

not stux lol posted:

your move...

Lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

wonder if the curious cspam creatures from earlier in the thread have anything to say

i thought the sagas brigade was antithetical to Content

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Violen posted:

thanks for cracking the case sherlock

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

RyokoTK posted:

lmao they're watching the thread to make sure no Perfidious Jokemen infiltrate the website but won't address any issues or do anything to lower the temperature whatsoever

Yeah. The deafening silence until A Rule Breaker appears is pathetic.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
do admins just not read threads and only respond to reports and look at nothing around them

do you see the 30 pages of people agreeing you're blowing it like absolutely dropping the ball non-stop for months

if i add up the top 30 posters, it's 19.4 pages and this is a 30 page thread, with the top 30 cutting off at like 12 and highest is 79
that's another ten pages of people not listed here saying you're loving up, at least a hundred posters I'd guess, 120, in what, a day?

from what i see, that's been the uniform response barring iirc two people, erosion and someone else and Yug

which "crew" is that?

FirstnameLastname has a new favorite as of 23:04 on Feb 23, 2023

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
admins should join the marines and show em how to really cram crayons up their noses

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Probe evader! He's a probe evader!!! 50 years ago we'd have you permabanned with a loving fork in your rear end

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

RyokoTK posted:

lmao remember when hand knit had to beg rhino to probe you for daring to remember the weirdo child abuse anime thread existed because they were presumably terrified of doing so themselves

great mod, legendary really

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

RyokoTK posted:

admins should join the marines and show em how to really cram crayons up their noses

The Few. The Proud. The Milquetoast.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

stuxnet is real

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

fuckin obligatum vii rear end moderation over here

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
admins watching back to the future, watching biff tannen get a bunch of cow poo poo dumped on him and realizing that was their true aspiration in life

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

RyokoTK posted:

admins watching back to the future, watching biff tannen get a bunch of cow poo poo dumped on him and realizing that was their true aspiration in life

I LOVE manure

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

FirstnameLastname posted:

do admins just not read threads and only respond to reports and look at nothing around them

do you see the 30 pages of people agreeing you're blowing it like absolutely dropping the ball non-stop for months

if i add up the top 30 posters, it's 19.4 pages and this is a 30 page thread, with the top 30 cutting off at like 12 and highest is 79
that's another ten pages of people not listed here saying you're loving up, at least a hundred posters I'd guess, 120, in what, a day?

from what i see, that's been the uniform response barring iirc two people, erosion and someone else and Yug

which "crew" is this that?

we hear your feedback and as has been stated we will be re-opening qcs within six months time. it will be a read-only forum where we address the complaints sent to the forum admin email account so that we can cherrypick and ignore the ones that make us sad.

unfortunately, the way this feedback has been delivered is unacceptable and astral is currently crying in his car and we can't get him to come out, so any further discussion on this topic will be met with bans + 30 day probations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love that every time these loving losers are afraid to actually engage with anyone but they find time to ban+30 synthy weeks later, ban stux for evading his equally bullshit probation, etc.

Can you loving dorks pull your heads out of each other's assholes for one second for the love of God.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

:eyepop:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Excuse me?

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
mocking freak behavior on the forums is essentially SA's immune system

this current campaign against the jokemen is quite literally AIDS

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

he snuck in for stux's post too

wonder who said something about it in the mod pit

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

not stux lol posted:

your move...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009