Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Mods are cops 👮‍♀️ 👮‍♂️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

"I have no mouth and I must scream" but everyone involved including the supercomputer is just an ordinary person who can pack up their poo poo and leave whenever they want and go live their life, but they never do

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

CODChimera posted:

the mods always side with the drama goons, it was always gonna end that way

wasn't the most recent drama the pyf drama goons getting owned by trying to take on the snuff film weirdos in gbs? trying to take on Big Snuff, smdh

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

"I have no mouth and I must scream" but everyone involved including the supercomputer is just an ordinary person who can pack up their poo poo and leave whenever they want and go live their life, but they never do

the end duel of The Good The Bad And The Ugly where it's cutting between their faces waiting, but then it cuts to a wide shot and they're all really far apart from each other looking at their phones

Pepe Silvia Browne has issued a correction as of 20:58 on Feb 24, 2023

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

alarumklok posted:

wasn't the most recent drama the pyf drama goons getting owned by trying to take on the snuff film weirdos in gbs? trying to take on Big Snuff, smdh

codchimera is easily on the pedestal for least developed brain in cspam

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

i missed this place so much

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i like cod and i imagine all of his posts being delivered in a kiwi accent

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

the end duel of The Good The Bad And The Ugly where it's cutting between their faces waiting, but then it cuts to a wide shot and they're all really far apart from each other looking at their phones

lol

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Eason the Fifth posted:

Me: enlists July 2001
Mohammed Atta: :allears:

were you expecting to go to eastern Europe instead?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

alarumklok posted:

yeah they got a slap on the wrist, imagine if cspam tried an op that big, it would be a massacre

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

CODChimera posted:

yeah they got a slap on the wrist, imagine if cspam tried an op that big, it would be a massacre

what if there was an OP so big that he had no choice but to become a moderator

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

croup coughfield posted:

codchimera is easily on the pedestal for least developed brain in cspam

Crikey mate

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

did trotsky get demodded??

There is an arrangement between DOOMSDAY ECONOMICS and Leon. If Leon lies and it gets called out enough, then hoot probes his rear end for rest of business day. It has reached a better equilibrium than when the plan was initialized. Kinda like the spr/Seth understanding but with 0 Fluffdaddy involvement.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yeh they got a little slip on thee wrist

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

on one hand, the drama posters get slapped by mods a lot

on the other hand, they get slapped by mods a lot because they make it a goal to antagonize them while also getting their punishments reduced if they cry enough and other people have been perma'd for much less

many sides!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
There must be one scam sticky in CSPAM at all times. No the rules don't count

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Al! posted:

i missed this place so much
yeah

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

KirbyKhan posted:

There is an arrangement between DOOMSDAY ECONOMICS and Leon. If Leon lies and it gets called out enough, then hoot probes his rear end for rest of business day. It has reached a better equilibrium than when the plan was initialized. Kinda like the spr/Seth understanding but with 0 Fluffdaddy involvement.

There is no longer an agreement

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 39 minutes!
lmao at dudes having the same brain damage that fly molo had

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
fly molo's got fixed before the end

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

CODChimera posted:

yeah all those mass probes and ban30 slaps on the wrist you loving moron. think before you type

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

mawarannahr posted:

were you expecting to go to eastern Europe instead?

I wasn't expecting to go anywhere, it was obviously The End Of History!

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

redneck nazgul posted:

on one hand, the drama posters get slapped by mods a lot

on the other hand, they get slapped by mods a lot because they make it a goal to antagonize them while also getting their punishments reduced if they cry enough and other people have been perma'd for much less

many sides!

it is not a conspiracy to have friends who speak up for you.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Friends like the masons or the illuminati :thunk:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

politics were simpler before 9/11/2001. the biggest scandal at the time was just some congressman murdering an aide he was having an affair with

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr Hootington posted:

There is no longer an agreement

Ohohohoho~

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Al! posted:

politics were simpler before 9/11/2001. the biggest scandal at the time was just some congressman murdering an aide he was having an affair with

was about to say the dude who stuffed hundreds of thousands of bribe dollars into his freezer but that was 2006 apparently!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

not having any friends myself when i see friendship groups online i find them very obnoxious... and naturally they are just doing it to make me mad.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

croup coughfield posted:

yeah all those mass probes and ban30 slaps on the wrist you loving moron. think before you type

Lol oh no some mass probes. And looks like "synthy" got off lucky, hmmm wonder why

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

croup coughfield posted:

conspiracy's a strong word, how do you feel about kayfabe

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Friendship is the only thing that isn't kayfabe

it is genuine, pure and true

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

croup coughfield posted:

so it is a clique. Interesting

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

CODChimera posted:

Lol oh no some mass probes. And looks like "synthy" got off lucky, hmmm wonder why

its because synthy is funny and well-liked across the forums.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!

redneck nazgul posted:

conspiracy's a strong word, how do you feel about kayfabe

curious what you mean by this

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

CODChimera posted:

so it is a clique. Interesting

Yeah that's what groups of friends is called

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!
i want to be mad about this but its honestly tragic to watch grown men get mad and confused that other people have friends.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!
you could also do this! you could have friends! its easy!

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

croup coughfield posted:

i want to be mad about this but its honestly tragic to watch grown men get mad and confused that other people have friends.

friends are people you've met irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

croup coughfield posted:

the belief is that a sinister coterie of fyad/qcs/pyf posters who just love causing trouble destroyed a functioning goonfund to get their jollies. its the same mentality as like the death wish movies where criminals just love doing crimes and hurting people. in it for the love of the game.
Lol