Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I write Dilbert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

I go to the climbing gym

ur too weak to climb scrub. beat it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I read Dilbert

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I read Dilbert

I think Scott Dilbert is one of the world's great modern intellectual writers, along with Andrew Taint's prisonposting

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

People who call themselves a 'genius' are definitely the smartest people among us. Just look at Elon Musk, the man who's going to take us to Mars!

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I read Dilbert

I eat Dilbertitos

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

BigBadSteve posted:

Not sure who's meant to be the dumbest here, the gay slut or the guy who won't gently caress him in the rear end when invited. I see no mention of condoms, so I guess it's the former.

There are, in fact, confused straight men out there who think they're gay entirely because they happen to like anal sex.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I don't get my prostate checked at the doctor because it's one step away from getting a bus to HomoTown.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I know what "phase" of the the Marvel Cinematic Universe we're currently on. I won't bother mentioning which since I'm sure you're all aware as well.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Tarkus posted:

I don't get my prostate checked at the doctor because it's one step away from getting a bus to HomoTown.

they can do that with a pee test now

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

People who call themselves a 'genius' are definitely the smartest people among us. Just look at Elon Musk, the man who's going to take us to Mars!

:elon: :elon: :elon:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Bugs are icky! *stamps on a snail*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I wish there was a feedback forum where I could voice my growing concerns with how the forums are being run

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Smugworth posted:

I wish there was a feedback forum where I could voice my growing concerns with how the forums are being run

open 30 minutes a week take it or leave it

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Uh oh, better close a thread about an ongoing conflict in order to appease genocide deniers. Surely this won't upset posters who have family in the region and drive them off the forums.

chainchompz fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Feb 25, 2023

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

chainchompz posted:

Uh oh, better close a thread about an ongoing conflict in order to appease genocide deniers. Surely this won't upset posters who have family in the region and drive them off the forums.

If I can't have peace I will ensure quiet. It's the only way.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
The fire was hot, but maybe it's not hot anymore?

NO, STILL HOT.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

The worst thing about baking a pizza in the oven is that you have to take it out with your bare hands. There must be a better way.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

It's called white genocide. Look it up.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Tarkus posted:

The worst thing about baking a pizza in the oven is that you have to take it out with your bare hands. There must be a better way.

whoever comes up with that invention is gonna be a billionaire

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
My uncle is a policeman and he helped an old black lady cross the road. Would you like HIM to be beaten up?

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
You know what? I think I'll buy up a crate of fidget spinners to resell they seem pretty hot right now.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

If I pull out right before I cum, you won't get pregnant!

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I just bought this 360 cam so I can stream everything as it happens!

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005
Non plaudite modo pecuniam jacite.

Eating raw meat is like doing legal steroids. Just train hard and live like our ancestors, man.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Dicere posted:

Eating raw meat is like doing legal steroids. Just train hard and live like our ancestors, man.

Also hide the fact that you're doing $40k worth of roids a month and you can get super rich on YouTube. Bulletproof plan.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Don't be stupid my Tesla won't run over a kid they're programmed not to do that. Okay fine you wanna see? HEY JUNIOR GET OVER HERE!

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Oh my GOD do you see that bison? Get out of the car- let's take selfies with it!

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
If I get a pay rise it will move me into a higher tax bracket and I'll have less money,
thanks but no thanks boss

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

I moderator/administrate SA and close long running threads and ban people for saying a word or making a joke

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
No no no, this crafting game is way different from the others! There's hardly any bullshit at all, you can just explore and have fun!

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

*reopens qcs*

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

Outrail posted:

Don't be stupid my Tesla won't run over a kid they're programmed not to do that. Okay fine you wanna see? HEY JUNIOR GET OVER HERE!

Sure, it didn't stop for a child shaped balloon in my first test, but if it's a legitimate child in the road, the Tesla has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

I am usually the dumbest person in any thread I post in.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

It’ll be different this time

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It’ll be different this time

making the threads autoclose when they're posted will definitely make the people who post in QCS super happy

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Sorry about that, I never put Mr. Snuffles on a leash because I don't think pitbulls should be chained up.

nexas
Sep 4, 2009

nope

If salt and water are things that we need to have in our diet then why not mix them together for a healthy drink?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Look this is the inappropriate venue to talk about things. Instead you should post along side with genocide deniers and folks who link content to open anti-semites.