Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Anyone know how long it takes orders from the shop to get sent out on average, cause I placed an order back on the 8th and have not heard anything since

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the next obvious step is to score the right and left halves of road differently so's to have stereo

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015

The Voice of Labor posted:

the next obvious step is to score the right and left halves of road differently so's to have DOUBLE MUSIC

Tall Tale Teller
May 20, 2003
Grave? Shovel! Let's go.

One of my favorite achewood arcs culminating in Ray asking for pants on a peach.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

DACK FAYDEN posted:

yeah I one hundred percent thought I was thinking of Stayin' Alive but then it turned out I was not

also, it finally happened:

:patriot:

I went to update my shipping address, found out I couldn't unless I cancelled, and then started panicking after I cancelled and there was no way to reorder it

Guess I shouldn't have worried

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Tall Tale Teller posted:

One of my favorite achewood arcs culminating in Ray asking for pants on a peach.

I'm not feeling like I have a lot of outs.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

still slowly poking my way through the archives+blogs from time to time and man Molly and Roast Beef's relationship was secretly toxic as hell the entire time.

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
In many ways the Achewood Divorce was the Rett Sword Cop Death of the 2000s

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

still slowly poking my way through the archives+blogs from time to time and man Molly and Roast Beef's relationship was secretly toxic as hell the entire time.

See what you did Beef?! drat you!

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Just got my very first tattoo. Happy with the result.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
now get star wars on your chest

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

quote:

Achewood § December 20, 2007

Cornelius is on the floor, on elbows and knees, head down. He wears only boxer shorts. He looks up, furious grief on his face. <<KRASH!>> He swipes a lamp from a small table, his back to us, his underwear askew, his shoulders hunched. Cornelius: RRRAAGGGHHH! He tears at his newly tattooed chest, distorting the 'Star Wars' logo. His face streams with tears. <<SWIPE!>> His hand grabs at a loafer. Cornelius angrily holds the loafer aloft, one hand still stretching the skin on his chest. <<SLAP!>> Cornelius, in obvious, open-mouthed pain brings the loafer down on his tattooed chest with all his might. He raises the loafer, looking at his chest as if expecting the indelible horror to be gone. <<SLAP!>> He strikes again, face partially averted, it seems he uses even more force. {{He's using the most painful part of the loafer}}

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
That one is a banger.

SacrificialGoat
Oct 8, 2003

Catjaw is a hero of the people

Brain Tape it's been 10 days since you posted this.

Brain Tape. My dude. Brain Tape.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

"SacrificialGoat realized a little too late that either Rosie or Philip was a ditherer"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ray hears Cornelius sobbing, immediately comes to the obvious (and agreed upon by his friends) conclusion that he went out to get breakfast and left a machine running that he uses to help him ignore crying. :hmmyes:

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Jerusalem posted:

Ray hears Cornelius sobbing, immediately comes to the obvious (and agreed upon by his friends) conclusion that he went out to get breakfast and left a machine running that he uses to help him ignore crying. :hmmyes:

How else would you react to hear crying coming from the room of the winner of the badass games

Dunny
Jul 11, 2022

On that secret Taco Bell menu since small times

(Thanks for the Achewood collection, dude)
Hey 'chos -

The books have been updated with some minor but important layout and typo improvements, so if that's the sort of thing you like, then this is the sort of thing you'll like:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1o67BcrIKLU15-hejy0amKly1YeXOWiP3?usp=share_link

Still not managed to get the new stuff in, but who knows, maybe this weekend will be the charm.

Enjoy :)

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

your av says it all

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
My biggest gripe with achewood is that rear end man Vs titty man strip. I think it's on the wrong side of history.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

for you maybe

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I'm an unevolved rear end man till I die

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

SacrificialGoat posted:

Brain Tape it's been 10 days since you posted this.

Brain Tape. My dude. Brain Tape.

it just posted. because of you. you did it. today's your special day.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
here comes a special goat

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Chas McGill posted:

startin' to wonder about you, you chowderhead

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm real sad Onstad won't let me buy a "here comes a special boy!" Philippe shirt for my fat body or any body.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Become the ruling body.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I'm real sad Onstad won't let me buy a "here comes a special boy!" Philippe shirt for my fat body or any body.

it's pretty funny that he got pestered to make "guy who sucks/got depression" shirts since the comic first dropped, refused for eons, and then finally printed it... as a sticker

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Chas McGill posted:

Caddy drivers pull up to the bumper

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

I definitely owned a "guy who sucks/got depression" shirt circa 2006. I think I may still have it in a box in the basement.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I still regret that my Sanryobuki Artificial Liver shirt had its design go to poo poo on the first wash, because I loved it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MizuZero posted:

your av says it all

Gossipy Hot Dog Chef posted:

Dunny? He's good people.

Thanks Dunny!

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future

Dunny posted:

Hey 'chos -

The books have been updated with some minor but important layout and typo improvements, so if that's the sort of thing you like, then this is the sort of thing you'll like:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1o67BcrIKLU15-hejy0amKly1YeXOWiP3?usp=share_link

Still not managed to get the new stuff in, but who knows, maybe this weekend will be the charm.

Enjoy :)

This guy, he is alright. Maybe.

Maybe.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

mutantIke posted:

it's pretty funny that he got pestered to make "guy who sucks/got depression" shirts since the comic first dropped, refused for eons, and then finally printed it... as a sticker

<--------- This is the closest I'll ever come to wearing that shirt.

SacrificialGoat
Oct 8, 2003

Catjaw is a hero of the people
I'm not ashamed to admit I made one on Cafepress like 15 years or so ago

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Dang man so you could like blog directly on to a Hanes?

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

COPTIC, I TELL YOU!

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Up yours Dilbert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
I have to admit that I have no idea what horse dogg maniac means.