Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lol whoever drew this just lifted a character design from one of the laziest animated cartoons on television right now.

whoever drew this was almost certainly instructed to use that design by the wonderbread fetish art guy who commissioned it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

more falafel please posted:

whoever drew this was almost certainly instructed to use that design by the wonderbread fetish art guy who commissioned it

gently caress you for reminding me about the wonderbread guy

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

MikeCrotch posted:

gently caress you for reminding me about the wonderbread guy

last i checked he was gloating that he wouldn't have to pay all those ungrateful artists anymore because AI art could give him all the giant breasted blondes destroying rainforests to make more wonderbread he could want

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

more falafel please posted:

last i checked he was gloating that he wouldn't have to pay all those ungrateful artists anymore because AI art could give him all the giant breasted blondes destroying rainforests to make more wonderbread he could want

Color me skeptical

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

It was a joke, he's still commissioning people. Or, uh, so I heard.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Jfc

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Fox is really good at finding live human versions of totally fictitious strawmen to deliberately enrage their audience

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Futanari Damacy posted:

Fox is really good at finding live human versions of totally fictitious strawmen to deliberately enrage their audience

he's made a thing of it lol
https://joeligotti.com

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

let's go Sawx baby love da Sawx

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Animal-Mother posted:

obama hillary and mccain all cut terrible promos on monday night raw

mccain got quiet cheers, obama got mildly booed, and hillary got poo poo on by the crowd

I turned on the TV, saw Clinton's giant floating head saying "they call me the Hill Dog" exactly as you would expect her to, and turned it off.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
just remembered the time donald trump made a penis joke on national tv

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The time trump gave a speech to boy scouts on the joys of yachting

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Milo and POTUS posted:

The time trump gave a speech to boy scouts on the joys of yachting

I hope he thought they would be interested because yachting involves knots

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

remembered this earlier and lold but also sad

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

mawarannahr posted:

Lmao

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Do you still believe in Santa? I feel like at 12 it's marginal.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

mawarannahr posted:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Janet Reno

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Trump picking up don jr. to go watch the baseball when he was a kid and slapping him across the face for not wearing a suit

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
She got schlonged!

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Inviting Bill's accusers to sit in the front row of the debate

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

the sex ghost posted:

Trump picking up don jr. to go watch the baseball when he was a kid and slapping him across the face for not wearing a suit

didn't Don Jr. poo poo his pants all the time when he was in college as well

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
Harper era conservative party running attack ads against Michael Ignatief claiming "He's not here for you" saying that he'd ditch canada for the usa because of his dual citizenship, and then Ignatief immediately proves them 100% correct by ditching for some cushy consultant job in the US or w/e the second he lost lmao

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

God I wish that were me

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Koishi Komeiji posted:

God I wish that were me

I wonder what happens when you call the number

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's probably just the number of the trailer rental company

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

That made me remember the guy who's old used truck still emblazoned with his company's phone number somehow ended up getting commandeered by ISIS

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

didn't Don Jr. poo poo his pants all the time when he was in college as well

Diaper Don

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I wonder what happens when you call the number

abortions for some, tiny ice cream cones for others

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Horror_Business
Jan 6, 2007

I'll put a knife right in you.

projecthalaxy posted:

Are you guys talking about the $3400 a month Mueller She Wrote Podcast, home of the Fantasy Indictment League where they pick which Trumpies are gonna get indicted this week (it's all of them once "daddy Mueller gets out his belt)

Everything I know about this podcast comes from lurking CSPAM, but somehow I was still surprised this is real. I'm assuming the" daddy Mueller" part is real, too.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Is she talking about the work crew that used to do her gardens?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
That time the democratic party leadership decided to run pro war veterans for like every single contested race

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

ikanreed posted:

That time the democratic party leadership decided to run pro war veterans for like every single contested race

that time the Democratic party ran a pro war veteran against Bush right when the Iraq War was going to poo poo

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

ikanreed posted:

that time the Democratic Party decided to run a literal Republican who has campaigned for and won elected office as a Republican against Ron DeSantis and completely ate poo poo, in their worst loss in that race in decades

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Mister Bates posted:

that time the Democratic Party decided to run a literal Republican who has campaigned for and won elected office as a Republican against Ron DeSantis and completely ate poo poo, in their worst loss in that race in decades

The time when the Democratic Party put the person who lost to that literal Republican by 20 points in the Democratic primary in charge of the state party apparatus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Gov Lawton Chiles signing an incredibly progressive government open records bill in the 90s that made Florida arrest records easily searchable so lazy reporters would be able to easily find wacky arrest giving rise to "Florida Man" memes