Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

post malone has a lyric that goes "my time is expensive / one mill a setlist / bought a new car before you woke up for breakfast"

and I'm thinking about every time I've been party to a car purchase and how loving long the stupid process takes. even if you show up with all cash you're not getting out of there before the breakfast menu at McDonald's is closed up for the day.

Last time I bought a car I spent 45 minutes at the dealership, ymmv though. I picked my car online and did all the prequalification poo poo early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

HashtagGirlboss posted:

The Japanese actually don’t have a word for the pleiades because they aren’t visible from the islands due to the curvature of the earth, but please feel free to educate me on foreign words for car

lol.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

HashtagGirlboss posted:

The Japanese actually don’t have a word for the pleiades because they aren’t visible from the islands due to the curvature of the earth, but please feel free to educate me on foreign words for car

The japanese named taxis after your mom because everyone gets to ride but they have to pay.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ya bad at drivingon the sidewalks, stick to the roads fellas

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Weembles posted:

The japanese named taxis after your mom because everyone gets to ride but they have to pay.

Ok. And?

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

cars suck poo poo

https://twitter.com/BrooklynSpoke/status/1629146461513347073

edit: i guess his account is locked to only allow followers so here's a great example of cars doing car things

https://nyc.streetsblog.org/2023/02/24/r-i-p-dolma-taking-a-deep-dive-on-dots-daylighting-doldrums-an-analysis/

https://twitter.com/CMJulieWon/status/1628512822811303937

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

cars ftl

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1629127572972883975

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

I know drivers scoff at speed limits, but the laws of physics are harder to ignore.

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

The comments on that Jordy tweet are powerfully dumb, do not recommend taking a look.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

ya bad at drivingon the sidewalks, stick to the roads fellas

that makes sense, thanks for clarifying :cheers:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol this mf is in saskatoon

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/JohnHenryWUSA/status/1629262387458060291

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

I for one am okay with cars going faster than light, as long as they don't dip below. Mostly because it would be really hard to stay on earth at light speed.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

just woke up and drove around the block

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

:cheers: thanks for sharing a video of kids almost getting run over

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

can't wait to be the last man alive.

just cruisin'

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

AnimeIsTrash posted:

:cheers: thanks for sharing a video of kids almost getting run over

stop posting dude. just close your eyes and hold your breath or something goddamn

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

stop posting dude. just close your eyes and hold your breath or something goddamn

how long should i hold my breaht for

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I dunno you'll probably know when it's been long enough.

mystes
May 31, 2006

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I dunno you'll probably know when it's been long enough.
More like we'll know because they'll have stopped posting

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

no they are right less hosed up poo poo itt plz.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

but how lonng

mystes
May 31, 2006

Suplex Liberace posted:

no they are right less hosed up poo poo itt plz.
I mean this is the CSPAM "i hate cars" thread, not a "let's calmly discuss theoretical improvements to transportation infrastructure over tea" thread what do you expect

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

That car broke multiple traffic laws along with endangering a family and the driver should have their license permanently revoked.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

this wouldn’t have happened if the kids were armed

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
And any serious debate is settled with one piece of data.

Cars: are not trains.

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

These are the same people who are mad that ChatGPT won't say the N word to 'save the world'

It's all so loving stupid

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

but how lonng

i recommend going for a drive and thinking about it for a bit

don't close your eyes and hold your breath while driving tho

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Hubbert posted:

i recommend going for a drive and thinking about it for a bit

don't close your eyes and hold your breath while driving tho

im in my car rn actually

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

AnimeIsTrash posted:

how long should i hold my breaht for

I recommend two minutes for a pleasurable but non life threatening high

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

vyelkin posted:

lol this mf is in saskatoon

canadian reactionaries are such loving losers that they have to cross the border to get mad at poo poo

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

She "ran out into the road" after getting off a bus. The driver stayed and will not be charged - it was just a freak accident.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I recommend two minutes for a pleasurable but non life threatening high

Automotive erotic asphyxiation

I don't know if you can even get a good carbon monoxide poisoning going with today's cars though.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

cars ftw

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

She "ran out into the road" after getting off a bus. The driver stayed and will not be charged - it was just a freak accident.

It was 8am. She was waiting for the bus to arrive. But yeah, no mention of charging the driver. Sick poo poo.

Also hate that searching for that story brought me to dozens of stories of children splattered by cars. One story was kids inside a daycare run over by a car!

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

the road is to blame. destroy it

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

this loving nerd

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1629219968989503489

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I see dumbshit carbrains not stop for the school bus stop signs all the time makes me wanna go full hank hill and citizens arrest some assholes