Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

HallelujahLee posted:

im starting to think closing that gbs thread was a bad idea now we got the psychos here

Rorschach, but 500 lbs and wearing a homemade Slava Ukraini shirt: "None of you seem to understand. I'm not contained in here with you. You're comtained in here with *ME*!"

Edit: what a loving awful snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

HallelujahLee posted:

its funny i guess but man they really are brain damaged

if you make fun of them enough, they will say something really psychotic 100% of the time

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

KirbyKhan posted:

I thought the psychos were in D&D tho, I should check a random GiP UK/R thread

gbs was the psycho one the other threads my beef with it was it was very poorly moderated and the barely restrained bloodlust was genuinely disturbing to me the other threads are better moderated and arent insane and some even have good discussion about the war

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol that cspam was less deranged for once

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mr Hootington posted:

I know. Idk if he deserves a permaban. I do think he should have got slapped for the editing of his posts thing.

At this point I've talked with the mods about him, his posting in the thread, and how I feel. I also explained to them that after he embarrassed himself and hosed off for a week the thread was not as toxic and people who hadn't been posting for a bit came back. When he started posting again they quit. He is essentially probe per post now and if egregious enough with his bullshit will be hit harder.

he's a stupid idiot but fwiw he's sufficiently less aggro since he came back that i legit dont remember what i even perma'd him for

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Azathoth posted:

Rorschach, but 500 lbs and wearing a homemade Slava Ukraini shirt: "None of you seem to understand. I'm not contained in here with you. You're comtained in here with *ME*!"

Edit: what a loving awful snype

azathot

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

you're goddamn right

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol that cspam was less deranged for once

CSPAM is moving up in the world :peanut:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

azathoth smiling at the qcs drama as the chair collapses under the weight of his rear end

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

I know. Idk if he deserves a permaban. I do think he should have got slapped for the editing of his posts thing.

At this point I've talked with the mods about him, his posting in the thread, and how I feel. I also explained to them that after he embarrassed himself and hosed off for a week the thread was not as toxic and people who hadn't been posting for a bit came back. When he started posting again they quit. He is essentially probe per post now and if egregious enough with his bullshit will be hit harder.

you're overthinking it, just put a permaban in the queue and see what happens

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

azathoth smiling at the qcs drama as the chair collapses under the weight of his rear end

"at least I'm not those guys"

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

500 good dogs posted:

you're overthinking it, just put a permaban in the queue and see what happens

Just have to time it right for when the admins gets annoyed enough to just hit the “approve all” button on the queue instead of looking at it

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

AnimeIsTrash posted:

hearing a lot of rumours about this

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

angerbeet posted:

Just have to time it right for when the admins gets annoyed enough to just hit the “approve all” button on the queue instead of looking at it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i think itd be funny to permaban him just because but there is no reason to do so

what he does is so embarrassing that even people outside of the politics forums have started to notice

Yeah.

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 18:05 on Feb 25, 2023

Internet Poster
Nov 1, 2020

permabungled

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

AnimeIsTrash posted:

theyre so funny, look at their rap sheets

1 of them flat out said that ukrainians were worth more than black/brown refugees because of their white skin

lol they were yelling at me in SAD when I told them they should just post in CSPAM and insult the people they don't like like everybody else because we're a racist forum that hates Eastern Europeans and mocks the holodomor

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

I think it'd be cool if instead of having nothing but hate and anger towards the user base, the admins instead loved these forums and loved posting.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

why wasn’t larry just hit with a ban+30

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

World War Mammories posted:

larry

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

because he's too small of a target for such precision attacks

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Because 2 hours earlier Jeffrey promised he would never get frustrated and over escalate ever again.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
getting permabanned for posting thrusting moe at jeffrry

speng31b
May 8, 2010

i love that the sad system they put together is just resulting in a thousand 1 post threads that are increasingly mad instead of 1 coherent thread lmao

feels like they didn't think this through

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Azathoth posted:

counterpoint lmao it rules

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
this could have easily been avoided by having someone actually mod qcs oh well

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

speng31b posted:

i love that the sad system they put together is just resulting in a thousand 1 post threads that are increasingly mad instead of 1 coherent thread lmao

gotta think on their level: you can't gas individual posts but you CAN gas a hundred threads

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
hundred threads campaign

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

He deserves one in the hopes it gets him to develop a life that isn't being a human google search that fucks it up 90% of the time

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

there's like hundreds of users on this site still, how is it this hard to find mods

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

500 good dogs posted:

because he's too small of a target for such precision attacks
Out of nowhere, Jeffrey feels a tickle in his anus..

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
sex with computer touchers removes their ability to code

dont go after a mans career

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

there’s a whole series of even smaller microscopic dominoes up front with the first one labeled “saying ‘oval office’ in gbs,” presumably being tipped by larry

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AntifaSupersoldier posted:

Out of nowhere, Jeffrey feels a tickle in his anus..

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

*chuckles* well played cspam

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

speng31b posted:

the crusade against the r-word makes more and more sense

500 good dogs posted:

gotta think on their level: you can't gas individual posts but you CAN gas a hundred threads
isn't that basically what beecocking is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Well I just spent two hours reading all the whining nd man there are a lot of goons for whom these forums are the most important thing in their lives

lol Big Dick but gently caress nooòôºõôö