Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
seriously though what it is it with shooters being loving terrible these days

last good one was probably Doom Eternal and before that ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

dude who plays every call of duty game: yall thee mods are allowing pro Russian genocidal propaganda on the forums

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

some plague rats posted:

So is atomic heart actually any good though

Its a solid 7, maybe 8 depending on your tolerance for Eurojank

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

some plague rats posted:

So is atomic heart actually any good though

The protagonist says "gently caress" or "poo poo" every sentence and loudly complains about the horny fridge that makes your weapons every time you use it, the first like 30 minutes of the game is a Bioshock Infinite-esque plot dump of the setting before you're ferried off to grey science bunker labs, there's some lousy puzzle/platforming sections, the axe spin sucks rear end

Outside of all that its a fun game, and its a really funny, almost unintentional gag that it sets itself up as a Bioshock-esque game, then proceeds to not critique the USSR. take that bitchezzzzzz

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

AnimeIsTrash posted:

dude who plays every call of duty game: yall thee mods are allowing pro Russian genocidal propaganda on the forums

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
crap, how'd i miss the genocide deniel thread

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

crepeface posted:

Goddamn, I missed my flight
--Icarus

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

crepeface posted:

The only genocide denial going on in this thread is denial that a genocide didn't happen

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
dude, wheres my wheat

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I would like to confirm in full view of our new gibbis refugees that the Holodomor DEFINITELY happened

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I can’t believe they closed the GBS and DND threads for holodomor denial

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

our new gibbis refugees

Put 'em in the temporary migrant relocation facility.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Lib and let die posted:

They are filtration camps. They will be allowed to post after they get relocated to whatever SAs equivalent to Siberia is.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Cao Ni Ma posted:

They are filtration camps. They will be allowed to post after they get relocated to whatever SAs equivalent to Siberia is.

The Minority Rapport

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Neurolimal posted:

The protagonist says "gently caress" or "poo poo" every sentence and loudly complains about the horny fridge that makes your weapons every time you use it, the first like 30 minutes of the game is a Bioshock Infinite-esque plot dump of the setting before you're ferried off to grey science bunker labs, there's some lousy puzzle/platforming sections, the axe spin sucks rear end

Outside of all that its a fun game, and its a really funny, almost unintentional gag that it sets itself up as a Bioshock-esque game, then proceeds to not critique the USSR. take that bitchezzzzzz

I don't mind them not critiquing the USSR but when they didn't do that they forgot an actual plot lol

Game still fun

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Bump

lol

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Lib and let die posted:

kamalaharrisdonotcome.gif

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Xaris posted:

seriously though what it is it with shooters being loving terrible these days

last good one was probably Doom Eternal and before that ???

play dusk, amid evil, ultrakill, and maybe that new one with the chainsaw leg i hear thats p good too

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
cruelty squad (the game)

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Nightmare reaper is the best boomer shooter on the market

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

nightmare reapers are what stalin the witch summoned from the deepest pits of hell to harvest all the ukrainian crops so he could eat them

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Homeless Friend posted:

dude, wheres my wheat

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
careful, the kulaks in SAD know about this thread and I've heard they're coming here to light it on fire

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

none of you had better be denying the loving holodomor in here!!!!

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

500 good dogs posted:

careful, the kulaks in SAD know about this thread and I've heard they're coming here to light it on fire

They should know about the Holodomir, it’s why this thread exists to raise awareness of the definitely real thing that happened.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I have a confession to make: I stole the grain. I'm sorry.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Neurolimal posted:

I have a confession to make: I stole the grain. I'm sorry.

permaban this poster for being joseph stalin, who is dead

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
Writing to the victims of communism board that Stalin is finally vindicating as forum poster neurolimal confessed of doing the holodomor, which is definitely real

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The victims of communism memorial is a boon for anyone trying to find the names of Holocaust perpetrators, I’ll give them that.

The Canadian iteration being inspired by Jason Kenney seeing an extremely homoerotic statue is a bonus, obviously.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
army soldiers draggings sacks of grain, farm animals, barrels of vegetables etc in a long straight line as a monster truck appears and does a 1080 off the ramp and crushes everything

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Homeless Friend posted:

dude, wheres my wheat

Mods please tag thread [Holodomor] and make this the title

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
spr you monster, what have you done. you've broken one too many brains by telling people the holodomor definitely happened T_T

freeasinbeer posted:

Like this thread exists in CSPAM, as an explicit gently caress you to folks not adhering to that forums line on Ukraine.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4004281&perpage=40&noseen=1

It’s a thread where they make fun of a genocide.

I don’t want to post in that subforum.

steinrokkan posted:

It still has the"post your favourite joke about the holodomor" thread.

zone posted:

There's recorded and captured evidence in the form of footage and documents as well that they were just planning genocide of whichever parts of Ukraine they were going to occupy, but apparently because the Holodomor is considered funny to these people and totally did not happen at all (because the peasants dared to resist people just wanting to steal their grain, because surprise, not all of them agreed with collectivization or what Stalin and friends had in mind), brought to you by the same guys who believe that "Ukraine was Lenin's mistake and should not exist" so sucks to be those poor fucks that ended up in mass graves, right?

steinrokkan posted:

Ok here, why is an even more pantshitting bullshit forum full of morons like exmarx recommended as the alternative. Which is also the forum that
- posts about sending people to gulags
- has doxxed goons for being pro Ukraine
- has an open thread dedicated to mocking holodomor
- has a known history of endorsing political violence and making jokes about genocides, purges etc in general

Terminally Bored posted:

That pyf thread is full of people who also post in the holodomor joke thread in cspam. This is not a nickname I came up either, there's a thread for making jokes about holodomor. SA has a huge fash problem.

jean gary diablo posted:

I'm a lurker and have lurked since the early years well before i had an account. The admins dumbshittery on this has been weird. The forums most front facing forum cant have a thread to discuss a current, vitally important issue because its the pants making GBS threads forum but the people constantly pants making GBS threads in it are from elsewhere and instead of telling them to stay out if it displeases them they go along with them. The other forum section pant shitters have run mods out of that thread but no,its gbs that's the issue. Meanwhile threads with genocide denial and racist epithets like kulak and kokhol are all good.

Youth Decay posted:

Starting to think rejecting the PM I got a couple weeks ago asking if I wanted to mod D&D was the correct move.

gently caress all the genocide denying Russia worshipping irony-poisoned tankie morons trying to take control of the left, within these forums and outside of them.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

steinrokkan posted:

Btw CSPAM had an active, literal "joke about holodomor" thread.

Terminally Bored posted:

EE goons posting translated articles, war footage and discussing a war that concerns them directly = bloodlust, snuff
an actual 'let's make some jokes about holodomor' thread = just fine, even some mods post there

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Is kulak a slur? I swear someone said that earlier

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Terminal autist posted:

I thought that was kooks

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Terminal autist posted:

I got a slur for you right here bitch 🖕

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Does anyone have recommendations for good books by Tim Snyder, Anne Applebaum or anyone else on the payroll of Baltic states or Polish nobles so I can really dig deep and learn more about the holodomor? TiA.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

kulak is no more a slur than gusano

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Terminal autist posted:

Funniest thing about Ameircan education/ propaganda is it wasn't till after I graduated college that I learned that the Soviets didn't make up the term kulak and instead was actually a thing from Tsarist times and I took a college course on Soviet history

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

HerraS posted:

kulak is no more a slur than gusano

Also comprador.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

KomradeX posted:

Funniest thing about Ameircan education/ propaganda is it wasn't till after I graduated college that I learned that the Soviets didn't make up the term kulak and instead was actually a thing from Tsarist times and I took a college course on Soviet history

Lol I was taught that in high school.