Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Smythe posted:

i simply dont follow or care about "the war" at all kuz its a very transparent bullshit mic lead proxy war.. ??? on all fronts? needlessly throwing innocent dota playing slavs into pointless meatgrinders for capitalist $$$$ ???? ??? yes???

now you hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

war is bad imo

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it’s funny how much of their shrieking is about cspam when we had absolutely nothing to do with any of this lol

There was a guy talking about how the sagas thread had been infiltrated by cspam posters looking to settle old scores lol

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it’s funny how much of their shrieking is about cspam when we had absolutely nothing to do with any of this lol

I see the people posting about how they cannot post on CSPAM because they have moral objections and it’s like??? It’s an Internet forum???

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

i simply dont follow or care about "the war" at all kuz its a very transparent bullshit mic lead proxy war.. ??? on all fronts? needlessly throwing innocent dota playing slavs into pointless meatgrinders for capitalist $$$$ ???? ??? yes???

Yep.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the only way to fix cspam is from the inside, just like the police

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Not being sarcastic to u, it's what it is and I don't like the voyeurism.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

redneck nazgul posted:

CSPAM owns for this and that topic, but if you post in the CSPAM war thread as someone who doesn't think the invasion is loving dope you will get probated or banned.
If you don't think putting Muslims into camps is loving cool as hell and they deserve it, you can't post in CSPAM China thread.

yup, any GBP posters innocently stumbling into the CSPAM ukraine thread would have been run off in tears

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

the only way to fix cspam is from the inside, just like the police

Nope.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
“cspam bans you if you think Russia is bad!!!”

*a mountain of mlmp08 posts bust through the wall killing us both*

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Smythe posted:

its a very transparent bullshit mic lead proxy war.. ??? on all fronts?

this makes u a putin lover and probably gay (perjorative) for vladimir putin, who you find attractive,

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

russia > america. all you need to know

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

This basically.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

yup

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Smythe posted:

Smythe's right!

speng31b posted:

war is bad imo

Speng31b's right!

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Cup Runneth Over posted:

it's not just you the writers have written themselves into a corner

That's a relief I guess

It's pretty funny to skim through the probes being handed out with the apparent GBS exiles losing their minds about the cspam tankies denying genocides and see a guy who I distinctly remember telling me that Obama helping Saudi genocide Yemen was actually fine and I was a fast food employee for not buying into an imaginary trolley problem

Glad that guy lost his thread but I wish he was perma'd instead of the people that did get it

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

KirbyKhan posted:

Smythe's right!

Speng31b's right!

KirbyKhan's right!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

we should just kill anyone who does war.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

That's a relief I guess

It's pretty funny to skim through the probes being handed out with the apparent GBS exiles losing their minds about the cspam tankies denying genocides and see a guy who I distinctly remember telling me that Obama helping Saudi genocide Yemen was actually fine and I was a fast food employee for not buying into an imaginary trolley problem

Glad that guy lost his thread but I wish he was perma'd instead of the people that did get it

from what i can tell from looking at a lot of the gbs dipshits rapsheets, a lot of the ones crying about genocide denial are the usual racist dipshits that were crying about muslims for 2001-2010, then China, and now Russia/Tankies/China

they're all just dumb nazis using the war as cover, surprise

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
somethingawful is ftw

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i have a strong feeling the syqs are gonna get this thread carpet bombed

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Cuttlefush posted:

you're welcome

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cuttlefush posted:

good

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Dreylad posted:

sadly some cspammers still post with a subforum mentality. gotta rise up.

Can The Subaltern Post?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

500 good dogs posted:

somethingawful is ftw

i wanted to quote and laugh at this or maybe post "goldmine" but i dont think its wise to post in that forum ... yet

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
if this thread gets nuked we can post in the D&D Jeffrey of YOSPOS is now a CSPAM Poser thread, no big deal

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

yeah fair

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lets just all agree now that if this one goes down we make a thread in the Outdoor Forum called "Tent Thread" and post there

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

That DICK! posted:

lets just all agree now that if this one goes down we make a thread in the Outdoor Forum called "Tent Thread" and post there

like fluff or Jeff aren’t going to perma the lot of us once they find this thread lol

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

That DICK! posted:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

That DICK! posted:

ill start erecting

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im gonna post in the watch thread when cspam dies

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

500 good dogs posted:

ill start erecting

no need, already erected

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

im gonna post in the watch thread when cspam dies

i'm going to threadban you from the watch thread

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

alarumklok posted:

no need, already erected

ah gently caress what am I supposed to do now

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Regarde Aduck posted:

from what i can tell from looking at a lot of the gbs dipshits rapsheets, a lot of the ones crying about genocide denial are the usual racist dipshits that were crying about muslims for 2001-2010, then China, and now Russia/Tankies/China

they're all just dumb nazis using the war as cover, surprise

i think theyre regular ppl, representative of perhpas a slim majority of americans, who are badly owned by the most powerful propaganda apparatus of all time. but thats just me.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i'm going to threadban you from the watch thread

be careful the SAD posters found your "shin putin" thread

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Smythe posted:

i think theyre regular ppl, representative of perhpas a slim majority of americans, who are badly owned by the most powerful propaganda apparatus of all time. but thats just me.

yeah unfortunately it's this :(

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
guy who repeats everything the nightly news tells him to think: heil hitler? wtf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

500 good dogs posted:

be careful the SAD posters found your "shin putin" thread

wtf