Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

lumpentroll posted:

weirder than you?

I had a more boring dissertation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Tafferling posted:

He didn't post that and you know it. Stop calling people names please.

"Stalin killed more than Hitler and tried to kill all the minorities in the USSR" is a particularly stupid-oval office version of the double genocide theory even if it's not using the same words

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Avirosb posted:

They did indeed. But Stalin didn't stop existing after WW2.

You know most of the killing Stalin is accused of doing happened before and during WW2, not after, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im8lQFEwShg&t=4s

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Expecting a lot of GBS posters to start singing Andrey Vlasov's praises and how cruel the Soviet "Regime" was towards him after he tried to pull a "take backsies" after he realized his Nazi buddies were gonna lose.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

the snyder cut...

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

How GBS learned this history

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r5KR-ew3iMA

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA

Thanks for the effort. I'd love to manage to sort out threads on SA this quickly. The search function in the app is garbage.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Lotta gbs folks coming in saying Russia is bad... Be on the lookout...

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

What the gently caress does any of this WW2 poo poo have to do with the 2022 war anyway

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
beginning to think that the poles weren't upto much good during the interwar years.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Chillgamesh posted:

What the gently caress does any of this WW2 poo poo have to do with the 2022 war anyway

putin is hitler

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Wasn't thekeeshman the guy who said millions were spent rebuilding Iraq and Afghanistan?

Chillgamesh posted:

You're right, history began in 2016

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

PhilippAchtel posted:

Poland agreed to support Germany's entry into Czechoslovakia in return for German recognition of Polish claims in the same.

Or is that :thejoke:?

Poland even gave their own ultimatum to the Czechs. If anything the Czechs/Poles/Soviets all screwed themselves over.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

500 good dogs posted:

putin is hitler

stalputler

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Ardennes posted:

Poland even gave their own ultimatum to the Czechs. If anything the Czechs/Poles/Soviets all screwed themselves over.

yeah but the poles had the most experience in screwing (the lightbulbs)

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Chillgamesh posted:

I believe it was the terminally online NAFO guys posting pro-Nazi propaganda posters with dogs filling in for the Nazi Aryan supermen.

But it's clearly just a lame effort to get the thread off topic and then closed.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Chillgamesh posted:

lol

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Hot.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

look pal i dont know who FZkE1Br is

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Tankbuster posted:

yeah but the poles had the most experience in screwing (the lightbulbs)

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Cuttlefush posted:

the snyder cut...

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Cuttlefush posted:

the snyder cut...

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

tucker platforms an anti-imperialist message
https://twitter.com/jimmy_dore/status/1629335790491955201

speng31b
May 8, 2010

BadOptics posted:

I believe it was the terminally online NAFO guys posting pro-Nazi propaganda posters with dogs filling in for the Nazi Aryan supermen.

But it's clearly just a lame effort to get the thread off topic and then closed.

i don't think going off topic will get the thread closed, it will probably just annoy people who don't come here for forums drama and want to get posts with actual news about stuff.

what will get the thread closed is being baited into saying deranged stuff. shitposting at people with an uhh interesting understanding of certain historical events is fine

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Slavvy posted:

You're right, history began in 2016

My first memory... Hillary standing victorious over a broken Trump, and at the last moment, Putin slicing her across the back with an orkish choppa...

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
It was really based when putin scared merckel with his big rear end dog

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

speng31b posted:

i don't think going off topic will get the thread closed, it will probably just annoy people who don't come here for forums drama and want to get posts with actual news about stuff.

what will get the thread closed is being baited into saying deranged stuff. shitposting at people with an uhh interesting understanding of history is fine

Oh yeah, I get that it wouldn't, but some people sure are trying.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Terminal autist posted:

It was really based when putin scared merckel with his big rear end dog

His super chill, cool dogs. Dog dad++

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltriFxc-hWw

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Yah know Im not surprised by the Nafo axis poster, but "Stalin is responsible for all the Russians that Hitler killed" is a take so dumb it could only come from gbs.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Yah know Im not surprised by the Nafo axis poster, but "Stalin is responsible for all the Russians that Hitler killed" is a take so dumb it could only come from gbs.

its a pretty standard twitter tier take

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

BadOptics posted:

Oh right, it was actually this. It was cool that they did that since it reminded me the original NAFO account was run by a no-hyperbole nazi who fundraised several hundred thousand dollars for a no-hyperbole nazi paramilitary group in Ukraine

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
a polish nazi at that.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Cpt_Obvious posted:

oh man the black book of communism puts every single eastern front death as the soviets' fault, that's not an isolated take at all

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

speng31b posted:

its a pretty standard twitter tier take

the superset of gbs and D&D takes is the twitter take

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Tafferling posted:

Thanks for the effort. I'd love to manage to sort out threads on SA this quickly. The search function in the app is garbage.

i dont have search so i just use google
code:
"forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4016635" "username/some frase i remeber from the post"
its harder if you only vaguely remember the post but you can usually find it after a few tries

e: this would be kind of a pain to do on mobile though

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
yeah that's basically the default

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

gbs guys: russia is fascist
also gbs guys: fighting nazis is genocide