Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Eddie vs Claudio and Mark vs Joe….Tony you’ve done it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Seams posted:

Eddie vs Claudio and Mark vs Joe….Tony you’ve done it again

Assuming those are for the April PPV?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Ben Dejo. I loving love Serpentico

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

I was at the show, it was great. ZSJ was the greatest surprise possible. I'm very mad though because Yuta CHEATED to retain the pure title. BCC full heel soon

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

The Taxman posted:

I was at the show, it was great. ZSJ was the greatest surprise possible. I'm very mad though because Yuta CHEATED to retain the pure title. BCC full heel soon

Orange needs to go save his soul

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Supercard of Honor looks like it's shaping up to be phenomenal.

Athena vs Yuka

Claudio vs Eddie

Samoa Joe vs Mark Briscoe

looking like Yuta vs Clark Connors.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Hoping Connors keeps up his tradition of being inexplicably insanely over at Tony Khan-booked PPVs

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Testekill posted:

Supercard of Honor looks like it's shaping up to be phenomenal.

Athena vs Yuka

Claudio vs Eddie

Samoa Joe vs Mark Briscoe

looking like Yuta vs Clark Connors.

Oh my God

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ROH:

Mark Briscoe defeats Slim J
The Kingdom (Matt Taven and Mike Bennett) defeat the Infantry (Shawn Dean and Carlie Bravo)
Zack Sabre Jr retains the New Japan World TV title over Blake Christian
Christopher Daniels defeats Rohit Raju
Konosuke Takeshita defeats Josh Woods
The Embassy (Brian Cage, Kaun and Toa Linoa) defeat LSG, Joe Keys and Rex Lawless
Ari Daivari defeats Gran Metalik
Skye Blue and Madison Rayne defeat the Renegades (Charlette and Robyn Renegade)
Wheeler Yuta issues an open challenge defense of his Pure title for later in the taping. Timothy Thatcher accepts
Willow Nightingale defeats Lady Frost. Postmatch Willow calls out Athena and wants the women's title later in the taping
Claudio Castagnoli retains the world title over AR Fox. Postmatch Eddie Kingston says he promised Moxley he wouldn't beat Claudio's rear end in AEW, but this isn't AEW is it
Samoa Joe defeats Tony Deppen. Postmatch Joe asks if anybody wants a future shot for his TV title; Mark Briscoe accepts
Dalton Castle and the Boys defeat Marcus Kross, Cody Chhun and Guillermo Rosas
La Faccion Ingobernable (Rush and Dralistico) defeat Spanish Announce Project (Angelico and Serpentico). Postmatch they rip Serpentico's mask
Trish Adora defeats Billie Starkz
Trustbusters (Daivari and Slim) defeat Manscout Jake Manning and Jake Crist. Postmatch Blake saves Metalik from being attacked by the Trustbusters
Yuta retains the Pure title over Thatcher, with judges Daniels, BJ Whitmer and Colt Cabana at ringside. Postmatch Yuta says he's in the '96 Bulls with their own Jordan (Mox) and Pippen (Claudio), but the New Japan dojo boys only think they're great by associating with Shibata. Clark Connors, a dojo boy, challenges Yuta for Sunday's taping
Aussie Open (Kyle Fletcher and Mark Davis) defeat Rhett Titus and Tracy Williams
Kingston defeats Ben Dejo. Postmatch Kingston wants Claudio's world title. Claudio says a man without honor will never hold the belt
Athena retains the women's title over Willow. Postmatch Athena continues the attack

Still waiting on full Impact spoilers to post. Only ones I've seen are Chris Bey and Ace Austin won the tag titles over Motor City Machine Guns, and Yuya Uemura got legit hurt/KO'd in a match with Sami Callihan after a bad powerbomb landing

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

Note: Ben Dejo is Jonathan Cruz (for some reason)

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

The Taxman posted:

A pun on pendejo I guess?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I think you might have cracked the case

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

It’s a good jobber name

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Ben Dejo, Jon Cruz and Serpentico vs the BCC. Book it, Honor Tony.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/1629935935839248386?t=9hv_CmbpEvAMTx2rKT05IA&s=19

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

This match was really good!!!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
spoiler for an Emi gear change:
https://twitter.com/weedsponge/status/1629726081191223299

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The Taxman posted:

It’s an old gimmick he did with the other guy Jay Rios when they started together as a tag team. It was also pretty racist so I assume it’s tuned down. I’d hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR4aRjmynqY

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Feb 26, 2023

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Impact:

Chris Bey and Ace Austin challenge Motor City Machine Guns for the tag titles later
Speedball Mike Bailey defeats Shane Haste
Kenny King defeats Kevin Knight
Gisele Shaw will challenge Mickie James for the Knockouts title later
PCO vs Trey Miguel ends in no-contest after Eddie Edwards hits PCO with a shovel
Bullet Club (Bey and Austin) win the tag titles over MCMG (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin)
Bhupinder Gujjar defeats Bully Ray by DQ after a lowblow. Postmatch Tommy Dreamer makes the save; Masha Slamovich helps Bully but is chased off by Mickie with a kendo stick. On Sunday night's taping Bully and Masha vs Dreamer and Mickie
Sami Callihan vs Yuya Uemura ends in no-contest after Uemura suffers a legit injury and is helped to the back
KUSHIDA defeats Jonathan Gresham
Killer Kelly calls out Taylor Wilde. KiLynn King attacks Wilde with a chair
Mickie retains the Knockouts title over Gisele after Deonna Purrazzo prevents Gisele from cheating to win
Josh Alexander defeats KENTA

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I may have to watch Josh vs KENTA

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Impact booked Masha so good and now she's teaming with Bully Ray after losing three title matches in five months....

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

xbilkis posted:

Impact booked Masha so good and now she's teaming with Bully Ray after losing three title matches in five months....

They're in a weird spot with Masha Slamovich. She's a great wrestler, but I don't know how in this political climate you have her win a title.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
You absolutely can, I've never seen a bad word against her even in the current political climate

if she comes out supporting the Russian invasion it might be different but nobody holds anything against Russians living outside of Russia

literally find me one person using Masha's origins in anything other than a neutral way

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Feb 27, 2023

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Edward Mass posted:

They're in a weird spot with Masha Slamovich. She's a great wrestler, but I don't know how in this political climate you have her win a title.

Really? She's got American citizenship, she lives in America and has for a long time, I dunno when she moved there but you listen to her speak and she certainly speaks like an American. It would seem pretty bigoted to hold every Russian born person accountable for the actions of their government when freedom in that country is questionable to put it mildly.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I'm not putting words in her mouth! It's just a touchy subject. I know that when the invasion happened, they stopped announcing her hometown.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/dumbguylive/status/1630029159832379395?s=46&t=mVmSraYV1gIEO_qq4DjRXA

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

fez_machine posted:

You absolutely can, I've never seen a bad word against her even in the current political climate

if she comes out supporting the Russian invasion it might be different but nobody holds anything against Russians living outside of Russia

Leyla Hirsch might beg to differ with you there.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

CombineThresher posted:

Leyla Hirsch might beg to differ with you there.

huh? What happened to Leyla Hirsch? As far as I know she's been out with a serious injury rather than some bias against her russian origins.

Again find me any evidence of someone disparaging her because of russia.

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Feb 27, 2023

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

fez_machine posted:

huh? What happened to Leyla Hirsch? As far as I know she's been out with a serious injury rather than some bias against her russian origins.

Again find me any evidence of someone disparaging her because of russia.

She was taking so much poo poo from fans about being Russian that she had to address it and clarify that she doesn't support Putin.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

CombineThresher posted:

She was taking so much poo poo from fans about being Russian that she had to address it and clarify that she doesn't support Putin.

Edit: found it and I think it was literally one guy doing a bad faith troll and her notifications getting blown up from people defending her

https://twitter.com/CarmineSabia/status/1501007224881266694

oh and a Joshi psycho (who didn't get any response)
https://twitter.com/Void_of_Opinion/status/1501658452539711488

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Feb 27, 2023

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

https://twitter.com/LegitLeyla/status/1502067895110619137

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

From tonight’s ROH taping Yuta retained the Pure title over Connors

And called out Shibata :stare:

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

Aussie Open fought Christopher Daniels/Matt Sydal in a killer match tonight

Billie Starks got a win over Miranda Alize

My throat is hosed, both tapings and dark went over the allotted time. Not sure how they'll cut it.

ALSO OF NOTE: i think each show had two women's matches!

The Taxman fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Feb 27, 2023

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Sincerely gently caress everyone who made her have to make that statement. Let's demand everyone who left Germany after 1933 to defend the invasion of the Sudetenland.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I'm not watching the show live because I'm a loving idiot who wants to watch yesterday's show first because that's how my brain works, but just seen the All Japan Twitter post a video of Yoshiki Inamura in a NOAH tracksuit in the middle of the AJPW ring & to this I say "hell yeah". If NOAH aren't going to do anything the big beefy boy then let him run chest first into Suwama & Shotaro Ashino & Yuma Aoyagi.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NOAH Global tweeted that he's facing Kento on the March 14th show, so that should be rad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ROH:

Claudio Castagnoli defeats Willie Mack
Dante Martin defeats Mike Bennett. Postmatch Matt Taven attacks Darius Martin
Gran Metalik and Blake Christian defeat Trustbusters (Ari Daivari and Slim J)
Eddie Kingston defeats Jeeves-K. Eddie spills a drink on Claudio at ringside
Athena defeats Hyan
Silas Young defeats Marcus Kross. Postmatch Shane Taylor interrupts Silas
The Embassy (Brian Cage, Bishop Kaun and Toa Liona) retain the trios titles over Dalton Castle and the Boys. Postmatch they continue the attack but are chased off by Metalik, Blake and AR Fox
Skye Blue defeats Lady Frost
Christopher Daniels and Matt Sydal defeat the Outrunners (Truth Magnum and Turbo Floyd). Postmatch Aussie Open challenge Daniels and Sydal for later in the taping
Wheeler Yuta retains the Pure title over Clark Connors, with ringside judges Colt Cabana, BJ Whitmer and Dean Malenko. Postmatch Yuta challenges Katsuyori Shibata
Mark Briscoe defeats Tony Nese
Metalik, Blake and Fox defeat Trustbusters (Daivari, Slim and Jeeves-K). Postmatch the Embassy attack
Trish Adora defeats Madison Rayne
La Faccion Ingobernable (Rush and Dralistico) defeat the Foundation (Rhett Titus and Tracy Williams)
Taven defeats Darius
Cage defeats Tony Deppen. Postmatch Metalik, Blake and Fox chase off the Embassy
Taylor defeats Silas
Billie Starkz defeats Miranda Alize
Aussie Open (Kyle Fletcher and Mark Davis) defeat Daniels and Sydal
Samoa Joe defeats Cheeseburger. Postmatch Briscoe chases off Joe

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Eddie and Shibata gonna beat these BCC hooligans.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Chris James 2 posted:

ROH:
Skye Blue defeats Lady Frost

Feel like this one should have gone the other way, but either way I hope they use Lady Frost regularly. She's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

CombineThresher posted:

Feel like this one should have gone the other way, but either way I hope they use Lady Frost regularly. She's great.

In the first taping, she had a jobber entrance. For the second, she got a full entrance. I certainly hope she'll be a fixture, I agree!