Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Pollyanna posted:

mostly just bunted me and my phone

responding to violence with love? I'd say your cat is a hippie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Well, it took me a long-rear end time, but here are the feral kittens. They're actually more like small cats now than kittens.

Big-head:

Little-head:

These two are bonded twins it seems like. There's a third one that wasn't around when I took the pictures, she doesn't look anything like these two. I have no idea what gender Big-head and Little-Head are but Grey is definitely a girl.

Edit: Hold on, images are broken

TOOT BOOT fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Feb 25, 2023

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

TOOT BOOT posted:

Well, it took me a long-rear end time, but here are the feral kittens. They're actually more like small cats now than kittens.

Big-head:

Little-head:

These two are bonded twins it seems like. There's a third one that wasn't around when I took the pictures, she doesn't look anything like these two. I have no idea what gender Big-head and Little-Head are but Grey is definitely a girl.

Edit: Hold on, images are broken

:cheers:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Thanks, couldn't find a bbcode link on imgur.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

There is not a single photo where Tippy does not look like a menace.

https://i.imgur.com/XoL0jFw.mp4

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

it's tippy

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Crocobile posted:

There is not a single photo where Tippy does not look like a menace

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Aaaa they're so cute!

Beezers' favorite place in the winter is on top of the hot air vent.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Queen Gnome posted:

Aaaa they're so cute!

!!

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I love how Sinjin is teaching dominance play to Niko, and Niko's response is to just flat out sit on Sinjin.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Here's the last feral kitten, who is probably the least feral out of all of them at this point. I just call her Grey because she's grey. She was hard to get a good picture of because any time I go out there and she's there, she's demanding to be petted. (At least, since two weeks ago when she randomly decided she wasn't afraid of being touched by humans anymore.)

The other two used to pick on her but I haven't seen it happen in a few months so perhaps they grew out of it.

The thing I don't understand is why their mom is so mean to them now. It seems like now that they're young adults their mom is extremely inclined to slap the poo poo out of them for any minor infraction. You can tell they're like borderline afraid of her.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Thats how it goes with cat moms. Once the hormones arent flowing its time to chase the babies out of the home

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

TOOT BOOT posted:

Here's the last feral kitten, who is probably the least feral out of all of them at this point. I just call her Grey because she's grey. She was hard to get a good picture of because any time I go out there and she's there, she's demanding to be petted. (At least, since two weeks ago when she randomly decided she wasn't afraid of being touched by humans anymore.)

important Q: do you have TNR resources in your area? if so you should call them and have mom & the kids trapped and neutered and returned

grey here should be able to become a pet kitty too. i got my two idiots after a TNR volunteer decided they were social enough to try that, and neither of them was at the "demanding pets" stage when i got them. tbh they don't actually, like, demand petting even today, 1.5 years in, so grey seems like a slam dunk candidate for late socialization from my perspective

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:3:

'oh i fell over'

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

BobHoward posted:

important Q: do you have TNR resources in your area? if so you should call them and have mom & the kids trapped and neutered and returned

We contacted a bunch a while back and they all basically gave some variation of 'We're way too busy.' Then we tried to work with the vet that's about a mile away and as soon as we had one trapped we called them at which point they backtracked completely and said they wouldn't work with feral cats.

Now we've found a couple places but we'll likely have to pay some out of pocket to get it done, but at least it'll get done. At least it'll be cheaper than getting it done at a normal vet.

They do feral cats for free but none of them are super feral at this point. Even the one that won't let you pet it will let you get within a foot.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Queen Gnome posted:

OMG the upside-down Superman pose :stwoon:

I brought my Drake posted:

I love how Sinjin is teaching dominance play to Niko, and Niko's response is to just flat out sit on Sinjin.

Lol yeah. I know Niko was part of a huge stray litter so he’s a lot more assertive over food/play/etc. Sinjin only really semi-successfully asserts dominance when he’s cuddling with me and Niko tries to join (Sinjin will get up and mount him, grabbing Niko by the back of the neck).

Meanwhile, when Sinjin’s asleep on my lap, Niko sometimes hops up and immediately tries to mount/scruff Sinjin. Thank god Sinjin’s 3lbs bigger or Niko’d absolutely be running the show.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I love snuggling and bothering cats :3:

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Winston doesn't get bothered he just purrs harder and makes biscuits.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shifty Pony posted:

Winston doesn't get bothered he just purrs harder and makes biscuits.

:kimchi:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
my second favorite winston story is that hes such a lovey ham at the vet that they cant hear his heart because hes purring too loud

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

graph posted:

my second favorite winston story is that hes such a lovey ham at the vet that they cant hear his heart because hes purring too loud

what's number one?

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

gotta be the time he bolted out the door after another cat and I chased after him and snatched him up.

I had been making pulled pork and my hands were absolutely dripping in pork grease and juice. my handprint on the door when I chased him out looked like the the stereotypical horror movie dripping bloody handprint but it was pork squeazins.

when I brought Winston back inside he looked like a drowned rat, just completely covered in it. he spent hours grooming himself, purring the whole time. to this day I can't make pulled pork without him losing his mind trying to get more.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Shifty Pony posted:

gotta be the time he bolted out the door after another cat and I chased after him and snatched him up.

I had been making pulled pork and my hands were absolutely dripping in pork grease and juice. my handprint on the door when I chased him out looked like the the stereotypical horror movie dripping bloody handprint but it was pork squeazins.

when I brought Winston back inside he looked like a drowned rat, just completely covered in it. he spent hours grooming himself, purring the whole time. to this day I can't make pulled pork without him losing his mind trying to get more.

you know he had planned that whole thing, right?

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

:catdrugs:

Shifty Pony posted:

when I brought Winston back inside he looked like a drowned rat, just completely covered in it. he spent hours grooming himself, purring the whole time.

this is an adorable mental image

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Omg bothering cats' ears is one of my favorite things

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Wish yall could feel how soft bonbons ears are. Theyre the most delicate and soft feeling cat ears ive ever petted.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

any time tippy gets posted in this thread, i immediately hear this song in my head but with the obvious word transposition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-O5IHVhWj0

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

I asked about the "it's tippy!" thing some time ago and that exact video was posted in response.

:eyepop: incredible

Queen Gnome posted:

Omg bothering cats' ears is one of my favorite things

I've always been partial to ever-so-slightly poking the tips so they'll flick them

e: someone pls post video of that ^

Ofecks fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Feb 26, 2023

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
a very :catstare: outside kitty along the rail trail. Pongo was off leash further up the trail and he chased it for a little bit, but listened and stopped as soon as I realized what it was and told him to knock it off, good boy.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

relative_q posted:

any time tippy gets posted in this thread, i immediately hear this song in my head but with the obvious word transposition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-O5IHVhWj0

Flakey posted:

It's tippy who is a cat
Who is a cat and cute at that
It's tippy

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

Ranger Thicc has not left the new dog bed for 14 hours

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

gently caress yeah that's the good stuff right there!

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Leon is annoyed with me because I keep trying to get his attention to take silly pictures of him yawning.

Which, of course, is not going to stop.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Mistaken For Bacon posted:

Ranger Thicc has not left the new dog bed for 14 hours

What great lil cats :3:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Oct 24, 2023

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Din and his butler, 1 year together. :kimchi: