Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

nice windows cursor. LMFAO.

pictured: smythe's cursor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Smythe posted:

i think theyre regular ppl, representative of perhpas a slim majority of americans, who are badly owned by the most powerful propaganda apparatus of all time. but thats just me.

Nothing slim about them, op

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

Nothing slim about them, op

lol at your new av

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

vyelkin posted:

lol at your new av

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

vyelkin posted:

lol at your new av

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Honestly? Frequent appeals to me are part of the issue. The admins are in charge of the site. They run the site and can make calls like this. Part of the dysfunction and seeming paralysis around here is, I suspect, that any admin call that is remotely disputed is immediately escalated to me. Having a website owner around is a relatively new position for this site to be in and I think it's taken some getting used to. I have empowered the admins to make judgement calls and I am letting them make those calls, even if they aren't what I would do. Knowing the broad strokes that I do without reading any of the posts, I suspect "webcam guy" probably just failed to think even a little bit about the implications of what he posted and worst possible consequences, and will never do it again. I don't know that, I can't, but nor do you know he will ever post anything nasty again. A lot of people really do just like.....get probated and stop doing the thing they were probated for.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

shut up

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Shut this up

🖕

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i’ll not be intimidated by a meatball

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

KirbyKhan posted:

Honestly? Frequent appeals to me are part of the issue. The admins are in charge of the site. They run the site and can make calls like this. Part of the dysfunction and seeming paralysis around here is, I suspect, that any admin call that is remotely disputed is immediately escalated to me. Having a website owner around is a relatively new position for this site to be in and I think it's taken some getting used to. I have empowered the admins to make judgement calls and I am letting them make those calls, even if they aren't what I would do. Knowing the broad strokes that I do without reading any of the posts, I suspect "webcam guy" probably just failed to think even a little bit about the implications of what he posted and worst possible consequences, and will never do it again. I don't know that, I can't, but nor do you know he will ever post anything nasty again. A lot of people really do just like.....get probated and stop doing the thing they were probated for.

tyhis

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Youre right, the thin skin thread was a much better read

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

vyelkin posted:

lol at your new av

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

oh okay, well i hope whoever saw it had a lil chuckle because it was a comedy report

I did thank you! I honestly considered the sixer but I wanted to be gentle to the new arrivals and let everyone get used to posting together. It was a good report though.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Read thru the last few pages and loling at the fact that fluffdaddy, one of the most aggro assholes on the forums, is like second in command now

Also we should close all the the Ukraine war threads imo

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
The forums coup was successful. Nobody wants to admit this

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
fluffdaddy doesn’t really leave his sniper tower anime suite so who cares

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
oh drat he was mulching through accounts yesterday

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
Seems like the GBS Ukraine refugees are having a bit of trouble assimilating.. :shepface:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash posted:

loving the gbs banmes

ive been on this website since the pillhead wife beater was incharge but taking away my pyf war snuff thread was a bridge too far. catch me on r/killallrussian

gently caress jeff and gently caress putin

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

AntifaSupersoldier posted:

Seems like the GBS Ukraine refugees are having a bit of trouble assimilating.. :shepface:

I don’t think anyone realized the extent of the scat fixation when we let them in

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I don’t think anyone realized the extent of the scat fixation when we let them in

what does the S in GBS stand for I wonder :thunkher:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
How soon we forget that gbs had a 'pants making GBS threads' era

Lowtax had to tell them to stop talking about it

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

AnimeIsTrash posted:

loving the gbs banmes

ive been on this website since the pillhead wife beater was incharge but taking away my pyf war snuff thread was a bridge too far. catch me on r/killallrussian

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I re-regged and lurked again after October thinking these forums were righting the ship on the Ukraine/GBS and CSPAM issue. Now, the only casual thread with real-time updates had someone literally just post an anti-zionist conspiracy theorist as a source and basically implied people should use their own judgment on said source and the thread is full of bullshit white noise spam.

If I wanted to scroll past pages and pages of trolling and of bad sources, I'd go on certain subreddits.

Also, the vibes are not "chill" and there's more sniping in there than in a Battlefield game. The "jokes" in that thread in any normal setting would cause concerned looks between everyone at the table.

I've had this account since 2004 but gently caress it. Ban me. SA admins are not going to right the ship. Anyone with a lick of sense and don't want to share the forums with the tankie equivalent of Erowid circa-2000 conspiracy theories should do the same.

Silencing the GBS thread and then not accepting and adjusting to real feedback from the majority right away is a bitch move and shows that Lowtax's legacy continues in the worst way. Bye.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

seriously though why lie about a regdate

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
who are they vacalling the anti zionist conspiracy theorist, hersch?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

lumpentroll posted:

seriously though why lie about a regdate

So people will use their own judgment on said source

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

saying anti zionist like it's a bad thing lol

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Kinda wacky that Larry Parrish got permabanned for being an rear end in a top hat to Jeffrey of YOSPOS but Cyrano4747 is still a mod despite his creepy infant fellatio post and Fluffduddy is #2 on the forums despite "Young mouth".

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

saying anti zionist like it's a bad thing lol

lmao I missed that part

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Al! posted:

who are they vacalling the anti zionist conspiracy theorist, hersch?

no a dutch guy who did actually seem to go bonkers after a pretty normal academic career. https://www.manchesterhive.com/display/9781526131089/9781526131089.xml was the book.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

loving the gbs banmes

leave this website now

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

good for him (sincere)

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Horseshoe theory posted:

Kinda wacky that Larry Parrish got permabanned for being an rear end in a top hat to Jeffrey of YOSPOS but Cyrano4747 is still a mod despite his creepy infant fellatio post and Fluffduddy is #2 on the forums despite "Young mouth".

introducing the term searching for young mouth was funny. also pretty sure that was about someone 18 or older and not a baby. not trying to defend the sadtower sniper's judgment here but one of those things is just way, way worse. way, way, way

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Cuttlefush posted:

introducing the term searching for young mouth was funny. also pretty sure that was about someone 18 or older and not a baby. not trying to defend the sadtower sniper's judgment here but one of those things is just way, way worse. way, way, way

Pretty certain Fluffdaddy is a Koala's March alt/parachute given that he was made a Great Race Space mod due to KM (who already had an alt/parachute that was stanning KM's actions outted and permabanned).

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
lol no

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I recently heard a rumor that Fluffdaddy is a Koala's March alt/parachute given that he was made a Great Race Space mod due to KM (who already had an alt/parachute that was stanning KM's actions outted and permabanned).

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

fluffdaddy is my alt

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

500 good dogs posted:

I recently heard a rumor that Fluffdaddy is a Koala's March alt/parachute given that he was made a Great Race Space mod due to KM (who already had an alt/parachute that was stanning KM's actions outted and permabanned).

i have also been hearing and spreading this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

500 good dogs posted:

This