Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

there's probably a KM alt in this thread right now, we should root them out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lumpentroll posted:

fluffdaddy is my alt

you should be fired

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

500 good dogs posted:

I recently heard a rumor that Fluffdaddy is a Koala's March alt/parachute given that he was made a Great Race Space mod due to KM (who already had an alt/parachute that was stanning KM's actions outted and permabanned).

many people have been saying this lately

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCtcr_aVcJw

free croup and larry

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

One of the funnier things in SAD is a guy who wants everyone to grow up and stop trying to pad the world for their delicate sensibilities but who also who files 100 reports a month about people in the cspam Ukraine thread who make jokes about smooching putin lol

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

NeatHeteroDude posted:

One of the funnier things in SAD is a guy who wants everyone to grow up and stop trying to pad the world for their delicate sensibilities but who also who files 100 reports a month about people in the cspam Ukraine thread who make jokes about smooching putin lol

The funniest thing about SAD are the people that are shocked that it's the same honeypot for probes/bans that it was under QCS and still keep going into there like Sideshow Bob steps on rakes.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Zodium posted:

you should be fired

i won’t be

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

NeatHeteroDude posted:

lmfao

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

lumpentroll posted:

fluffdaddy is my alt

Koala's March, welcome

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

NeatHeteroDude posted:

you can just say it's steinrokkan

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

John Charity Spring posted:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Wait are we not supposed to want to smooch Putin

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
language policing is an inevitable result of snitch culture.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lumpentroll posted:

i won’t be

:(

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

John Charity Spring posted:

Surprisingly no!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Surprisingly no!

name and shame! name and shame!

speng31b
May 8, 2010

who the heck does a banme over a gradenko post lmao

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Raskolnikov38 posted:

name and shame! name and shame!

jeffrey of yospos

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Surprisingly no!

I'm genuinely floored

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
just so you know, fluffdaddy is a km alt

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

the thread about not using the word "retard" is 15 pages long ~_~

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

World Famous W posted:

just so you know, fluffdaddy is a km alt

Cool & good. Known for posting gifs of black women and making petty racists angry.

Mod of TGRS, a subforum for minority issues.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I would just tell dictionaries to redefine it as meaning goofball, dunderhead. Problem solved

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I would just tell dictionaries to redefine it as meaning goofball, dunderhead. Problem solved

yeah they should just use a picture of you 😂

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lumpentroll posted:

got his rear end

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i dont understand how this wasnt settled with "we'll give you a light probe if you use it in a derogatory way outside of fyad" years ago

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i dont understand how this wasnt settled with "we'll give you a light probe if you use it in a derogatory way outside of fyad" years ago

it has been, you get probed if you say it outside of certain subforums/threads

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it has been, you get probed if you say it outside of certain subforums/threads

then why is there a 15 page thread

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

goons like to post

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gbs goon named epiccommunismnow!!!!!: the fascist vladimir putin should be crushed by any means power, russia = orc nation

cspam goon named stalindidnothingwrong1917: the democartic party is the 2nd face of fascism in america but y'all id vote for zionist marianne williams

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I think it was a counter thread to the people railing against word filter moderation

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

because mods use word filter moderation as a facade to punish people they don't like. also

lumpentroll posted:

goons like to post

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Horseshoe theory posted:

The funniest thing about SAD are the people that are shocked that it's the same honeypot for probes/bans that it was under QCS and still keep going into there like Sideshow Bob steps on rakes.

i ate a week for quoting some guy saying harambe Kwanzaa, no way I’m dumb enough to let jeff spin the block twice on me

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

gbs goon named epiccommunismnow!!!!!: the fascist vladimir putin should be crushed by any means power, russia = orc nation

cspam goon named stalindidnothingwrong1917: the democartic party is the 2nd face of fascism in america but y'all id vote for zionist marianne williams

second one turns into a cspam star for half a year too

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

You were probated out of FYAD for creepy underage anime poo poo, so you of all people shouldn't swing that word around without hard evidence. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I'm dumb as gently caress and posting in newCS never crossed my mind even once

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i cant tell you because the word id use is punishable here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Lib and let die posted:

I'm dumb as gently caress and posting in newCS never crossed my mind even once

people who like the forums want the admins to understand why they do and change things to reflect that, but no combination of words or images is going to do that.